Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco 08:00 - Nov 10 with 4259 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61234/andy-coleman-must-

Swans in Leeds issue, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 08:14 - Nov 10 with 2978 viewsSullutaCreturned

It's mind numbingly stuid to treat fans this way in the middle of a cost of living crisis.

if they don't change tack my son could be very disappointed come renewal time.

Saying that, its long past time that pro footballers accepted their wage demands cannot be met by clubs who cannot afford them, fans will surely vote with their feet when young men expect to earn enough in 5-6 years to retire in their early 30's?

Common sense has to return.
Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 09:29 - Nov 10 with 2878 viewsQJumpingJack

Coleman has to work with the Trust to get a better deal for the loyal fans making the trip.
Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 15:08 - Nov 10 with 2688 viewsReslovenSwan1

Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 09:29 - Nov 10 by QJumpingJack

Coleman has to work with the Trust to get a better deal for the loyal fans making the trip.

Correct me if I am wrong but at a guess Leeds will take 2 or 3 times more fans to Swansea than Swansea will take to Leeds. This will include quite a lot of locals with affiliations to the old Revie team. Will they bring 4000 or so?

There is no need to subsidise Swansea born and bred Leeds fans nor Yorkshire men . Swansea will fill the stadium for thant game. Leeds know this. Better and cheaper to subsidies Swansea fans travelling with a £10-15 goodwill lunch voucher to be spent in Swansea.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 15:45 - Nov 10 with 2662 viewsSullutaCreturned

Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 15:08 - Nov 10 by ReslovenSwan1

Correct me if I am wrong but at a guess Leeds will take 2 or 3 times more fans to Swansea than Swansea will take to Leeds. This will include quite a lot of locals with affiliations to the old Revie team. Will they bring 4000 or so?

There is no need to subsidise Swansea born and bred Leeds fans nor Yorkshire men . Swansea will fill the stadium for thant game. Leeds know this. Better and cheaper to subsidies Swansea fans travelling with a £10-15 goodwill lunch voucher to be spent in Swansea.

Good grief, you don't even know how much our away end holds?

There could be more Swansea fans in Leeds as they often allocate 3000 tickets to away fans.
Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 16:28 - Nov 10 with 2615 viewsyatesie3

Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 15:45 - Nov 10 by SullutaCreturned

There could be more Swansea fans in Leeds as they often allocate 3000 tickets to away fans.

We have had 600 for this game and they probably won't sell out
Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 16:33 - Nov 10 with 2588 viewsWhiterockin

Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 16:28 - Nov 10 by yatesie3

Leeds away midweek is a totally different proposition to a Saturday so it's understandable.
Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 16:47 - Nov 10 with 2555 viewsReslovenSwan1

Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 15:45 - Nov 10 by SullutaCreturned

Your figures it seems are not so good either it seems (good grief) Leeds away is a Wednesday in Winter Swansea home is a Saturday to make the exchange even worse for Swansea.

600 fans £10 Leeds subsidy = £6000 £15 = £9000

2500 fans £10 Swansea subsidy = £25000 £15 = £37,500.

Kindly.

Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 16:56 - Nov 10 with 2548 viewsswan_si

Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 16:47 - Nov 10 by ReslovenSwan1

Your figures it seems are not so good either it seems (good grief) Leeds away is a Wednesday in Winter Swansea home is a Saturday to make the exchange even worse for Swansea.

Kindly.

Drop mic moment, boosh 🎤
Login to get fewer ads

Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 17:27 - Nov 10 with 2498 viewsQJumpingJack

Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 15:08 - Nov 10 by ReslovenSwan1

how can they bring 4,000 when the away end holds much less?
Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 17:35 - Nov 10 with 2483 viewsWhiterockin

Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 17:27 - Nov 10 by QJumpingJack

how can they bring 4,000 when the away end holds much less?

Exactly the guy hasn't a clue. If he starts backtracking again by saying they would buy tickets in the home areas, they wouldn't be subsidised if they did.

Awaiting more nonsense.
Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 18:45 - Nov 10 with 2411 viewsbuilthjack

Coleman has done a useless job this time

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 19:24 - Nov 10 with 2360 viewsReslovenSwan1

Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 17:35 - Nov 10 by Whiterockin

Exactly the guy hasn't a clue. If he starts backtracking again by saying they would buy tickets in the home areas, they wouldn't be subsidised if they did.

Awaiting more nonsense.

I overestimated the number of away fans in Swansea. I indicated doubt on this myself. Normal gates 15k for 16k. Gate for Leeds 20k sold out. It seems to be in the 2500 3000 range not that it matters .

Coleman is not stupid and will not be giving Leeds fans discounts twice or three times more what Leeds give to Swansea fans. It is better to pay for the buses. I would not give them a penny discount. Forum spin does not wash.

Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 19:39 - Nov 10 with 2347 viewsBillyChong

Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 16:47 - Nov 10 by ReslovenSwan1

Kindly.

Leeds are down here on a Tuesday night not a Saturday. This is purely non-football folk counting the coin first with fans coming second.
Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 20:14 - Nov 10 with 2318 viewsSullutaCreturned

Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 16:28 - Nov 10 by yatesie3

Yes ok, but that wasn't really the point. There will never be 4000 Leeds fans in our away end. Whereas it's possible that more jacks could be at Leeds, if it was a weekend game.

I worded it badly, silly me.
Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 20:23 - Nov 10 with 2309 viewsSullutaCreturned

Kindly.

The return is Tuesday Feb 13th, so you don't know what our away end holds and you make a claim without even looking to see if you're wrong?

Given your history I'd have thought you'd be more careful.

PS, It could only be 2100 away fans but the whole argument is that our owners didn't look after their own fans the best they could. The situation could easily be reversed when it's us with the better away following so looking after the fans should be their job. If a club of our size alienates the fans its a slippery slope. We don't have EPL money to help us out.
Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 20:56 - Nov 10 with 2291 viewsQJumpingJack

Leeds away is live on Sky via the red button.

Coleman needs to issue a statement soon ish about the process and why Swans are being charged £45.
Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 17:14 - Nov 11 with 2063 viewsReslovenSwan1

Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 20:56 - Nov 10 by QJumpingJack

Leeds away is live on Sky via the red button.

Coleman needs to issue a statement soon ish about the process and why Swans are being charged £45.

Coleman does not need to justify why Leeds are charging Swansea fans £45. Leeds need to pay Swansea another £5m for Joel Piroe for one thing.

Coleman is not elected by the people. If Swansea fans think it is too expensive stay at home.

Leeds wanted Swansea to subsidise their fans £37,000 roughly while Leeds Utd subsidies Swansea fans by about £6000. Swansea should pair up with Sheffield Wed or Hull city not Leeds.

Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 17:18 - Nov 11 with 2054 viewsWhiterockin

Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 17:14 - Nov 11 by ReslovenSwan1

Coleman does not need to justify why Leeds are charging Swansea fans £45. Leeds need to pay Swansea another £5m for Joel Piroe for one thing.

Coleman is not elected by the people. If Swansea fans think it is too expensive stay at home.

Leeds wanted Swansea to subsidise their fans £37,000 roughly while Leeds Utd subsidies Swansea fans by about £6000. Swansea should pair up with Sheffield Wed or Hull city not Leeds.

Sometimes it's not about the money it's about what's the right thing to do. £37,000, your made up figure is not a massive amount.
Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 17:48 - Nov 11 with 2020 viewsReslovenSwan1

Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 17:18 - Nov 11 by Whiterockin

Sometimes it's not about the money it's about what's the right thing to do. £37,000, your made up figure is not a massive amount.

It is always about the money. Swansea are living this season on US cash handed to the club by people the fans disrespectfully call "Yanks". There is almost no thanks for the US people funding the club this season to a tune of £30m+. Why has he Trust not even contributed a paltry £10k to the Ladies team as I have suggested?

The help of the fans at Leeds would be welcome of course to give the players a 5% improvement. The club cannot pay the fans £20 to support the club away from home and cannot hand over £30-50,000 discounts to Leeds fans. That is definitely the wrong thing to do. Any subsidy for the fans going to Leeds should be food and drink vouchers for use in Swansea.com stadium or in an commercial agreement with a local food chain.

Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 18:09 - Nov 11 with 2002 viewsSullutaCreturned

Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 17:14 - Nov 11 by ReslovenSwan1

Well no, not 37000, closer to 21000 because our away end doesn't hold 3,700.

Coleman can carry on but if he alienates fans and crowds drop they could lose a lot more than 21k

Leeds didn't want swansea to do anything, Leeds offered everybody a reciprocal deal at the start of the season, it was up to the away clubs if they wanted to negotiate, Swans tried but refused the deal.
It turns out the away section has been moved and is now in Leeds more expensive seats, I was talking to a Leeds fan earlier.
A mate is going to Leeds, he is also going to watch man City in the Champions league the day before while he's up there, 2 tickets for Leeds 95 quid with booking fee, his tickets for Citeh...50 quid.

One more thing, I'd suggest checking the price on Sheff Weds tickets and trying again.
Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 19:02 - Nov 11 with 1975 viewsReslovenSwan1

Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 18:09 - Nov 11 by SullutaCreturned

Well no, not 37000, closer to 21000 because our away end doesn't hold 3,700.

Coleman can carry on but if he alienates fans and crowds drop they could lose a lot more than 21k

Leeds didn't want swansea to do anything, Leeds offered everybody a reciprocal deal at the start of the season, it was up to the away clubs if they wanted to negotiate, Swans tried but refused the deal.
It turns out the away section has been moved and is now in Leeds more expensive seats, I was talking to a Leeds fan earlier.
A mate is going to Leeds, he is also going to watch man City in the Champions league the day before while he's up there, 2 tickets for Leeds 95 quid with booking fee, his tickets for Citeh...50 quid.

One more thing, I'd suggest checking the price on Sheff Weds tickets and trying again.

We are getting there ironing out the details. It seems 2100 Leeds fans in Swansea and 600 Swansea fans in Leeds. 3.5 times as many subsides required.

Coleman will not last long when he has to explain to Levien he gave close to £40,000 in discounts to Leeds fans (who were coming in any case) to put £12,000 in the SCFC fans pockets. It would be better to put the £12k back in the fans pockets with good and drink vouchers at Swansea.com.

I do not want to check Sheff wed price. Coleman can do that i himself.

Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 20:21 - Nov 11 with 1928 viewsQJumpingJack

Didn't the Trust come up with "Twenty's Plenty" during the Premier League years for away fans where we didn't pay more than £20?
Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 22:10 - Nov 11 with 1879 viewsbuilthjack

Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 20:21 - Nov 11 by QJumpingJack

Didn't the Trust come up with "Twenty's Plenty" during the Premier League years for away fans where we didn't pay more than £20?

The club should be looking to do this for every away game..
I doubt Coleman knows that it's a struggle for a lot of fans.
What's he on? 10k a week?
For what?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 22:37 - Nov 11 with 1868 viewsBillyChong

Ultimately it’s a pathetic PR own goal. The yank backer above even got the return fixture wrong. Why would anyone want £5 back for a dodgy hotdog from the east stand in return for a £100 plus/18 hour midweek trip to Leeds? Clueless
Andy Coleman must meet with supporters trust over the Leeds ticket fiasco on 02:11 - Nov 12 with 1829 viewsKeithHaynes

On the back of that feature the Trust met with Coleman. I’m unsure what the outcome was.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024