Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many points to avoid the drop. 14:52 - Mar 10 with 921 viewsWhiterockin

I'm going for 50.

Meaning we need 7 I don't see a problem getting these.
How many points to avoid the drop. on 15:01 - Mar 10 with 877 viewsunion_jack

You don’t see a problem? Even after today?

With respect, it’s all very well saying these things but anyone with an ounce of sense must be thinking it’s a possibility.

That said, I’ll say we’ll survive but as I have mentioned on other threads, by default. But play like today for the rest of the season and relegation is very possible.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

How many points to avoid the drop. on 15:05 - Mar 10 with 863 viewsWhiterockin

How many points to avoid the drop. on 15:01 - Mar 10 by union_jack

With respect, it’s all very well saying these things but anyone with an ounce of sense must be thinking it’s a possibility.

That said, I’ll say we’ll survive but as I have mentioned on other threads, by default. But play like today for the rest of the season and relegation is very possible.

Of course I can see we have problems, but I believe we will get enough points to stay up.
How many points to avoid the drop. on 15:47 - Mar 10 with 774 viewsonehunglow

How many points to avoid the drop. on 15:01 - Mar 10 by union_jack

It’s naked hope.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

How many points to avoid the drop. on 16:00 - Mar 10 with 749 viewsWhiterockin

How many points to avoid the drop. on 15:47 - Mar 10 by onehunglow

It’s naked hope.

How many points do you think.
[Post edited 10 Mar 16:00]
How many points to avoid the drop. on 16:20 - Mar 10 with 700 viewsbuilthjack

How many points to avoid the drop. on 16:00 - Mar 10 by Whiterockin

I reckon this season youu will need 53 points to just about survive.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How many points to avoid the drop. on 16:21 - Mar 10 with 700 viewsEagleEye

50 pts should be enough. If you don’t see a problem then you are watching different games to me. Truly awful today, as bad as most of the matches under Duff & that includes the ‘win streak’ or ‘unbeaten streak’ if anyone wants to call it that. We could quite easily go on a bad run as per start of the season (7 games without a win) or just like when Lukey boy took over. In fact I think a bad run is more likely than a good run.

Some will no doubt revert to the Leicester, Leeds, Ipswich, Southampton matches as a tough run of games (where we meekly surrendered, most games being out of reach well before half time). Not convinced this gutless bunch have it in them for a scrap with the fixtures coming up irrespective of the ‘quality’ of our squad versus the likes of Stoke, QPR, Millwall, Sheff Weds, Scum etc. The quality is just not there & the coaches tactics are achieving the square root of naff all
How many points to avoid the drop. on 16:28 - Mar 10 with 681 viewsonehunglow

How many points to avoid the drop. on 16:00 - Mar 10 by Whiterockin

No idea
It’s going to be very close
Probable last fixture wouod seal our fate

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

How many points to avoid the drop. on 16:56 - Mar 10 with 634 viewsTenbySwan

Last time Blackburn went down, they had 51 points according to the commentary the other day.
Login to get fewer ads

How many points to avoid the drop. on 18:44 - Mar 10 with 527 viewsshingle

More points than the bottom three should be enough.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024