Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield United 18:13 - Apr 11 with 883 viewsWhiterockin

If they come down they start with a 2 point deduction.

Check out this post from EFL https://www.efl.com/news/2024/april/11/efl-statement--sheffield-united-football-
Sheffield United on 20:25 - Apr 11 with 791 viewsReslovenSwan1

I wonder if either McBurnie of Brewster would be interested in coming back to Swansea city. They were huge successes at the liberty Stadium.

OMcB is out of contract and Brewster's stock has fallen off a cliff. £2m might tempt them as hie is out of contract in 2025.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Sheffield United on 20:29 - Apr 11 with 791 viewsFlashberryjack

Sheffield United on 20:25 - Apr 11 by ReslovenSwan1

I wonder if either McBurnie of Brewster would be interested in coming back to Swansea city. They were huge successes at the liberty Stadium.

OMcB is out of contract and Brewster's stock has fallen off a cliff. £2m might tempt them as hie is out of contract in 2025.

Nah !!! we've got Yates.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Sheffield United on 20:48 - Apr 11 with 758 viewsbuilthjack

Brewster has one goal every fifteen games for the blades.
Mcburnie one goal in five.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sheffield United on 21:05 - Apr 11 with 740 viewsDr_Winston

McBurnie has actually done quite well for them overall. He's very popular with their fans. I think they've activated a contract extension for him, but could be wrong.

Brewster could well be one of those classic "Swans Rehabilitation" cases a la Routledge.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Sheffield United on 21:12 - Apr 11 with 720 viewsKeithHaynes

Sheffield United on 20:25 - Apr 11 by ReslovenSwan1

Same issue with them as Lowe.

Far too big a salary.

Anyway in Oli’s case we may as well play Harry Darling according to the boss.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Sheffield United on 08:47 - Apr 12 with 560 viewsSullutaCreturned

2 points, wow. That's gotta hurt! They'll be up against it for sure, if that happens. Not.

We can't afford Oli or Brewster but I dont think it matters. Williams says we may as well play Darling up front. Seems like a strange idea to me, maybe we should sign Oli and play him at centre back or right back?
Sheffield United on 09:44 - Apr 12 with 506 viewsonehunglow

Sheffield United on 08:47 - Apr 12 by SullutaCreturned

2 points, wow. That's gotta hurt! They'll be up against it for sure, if that happens. Not.

We can't afford Oli or Brewster but I dont think it matters. Williams says we may as well play Darling up front. Seems like a strange idea to me, maybe we should sign Oli and play him at centre back or right back?

Williams might get a better offer from a club that merits his foresight and ability.
He could leave and take Jerry with him .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sheffield United on 10:09 - Apr 12 with 480 viewsKeithHaynes

Sheffield United on 08:47 - Apr 12 by SullutaCreturned

He’s played in goal before.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield United on 22:54 - Apr 12 with 356 viewsReslovenSwan1

OMcB is not simply an aerial threat like Kukharevych notionally is. He, when under Potter could link up play and close down defenders and score with head and both feet. Much more of than threat than Darling.

Kukharevych is probably more like Courtney Baker Richardson. It is strange that Williams will not even consider Kukharevych as a mater of principle whereas Potter had no problems playing CBR.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Sheffield United on 10:53 - Apr 13 with 284 viewsGixerJack

Sheffield United on 10:09 - Apr 12 by KeithHaynes

He’s played in goal before.

The new Alan Tate 🤷‍♂️
Sheffield United on 10:59 - Apr 13 with 277 viewsWhiterockin

Sheffield United on 22:54 - Apr 12 by ReslovenSwan1

OMcB is not simply an aerial threat like Kukharevych notionally is. He, when under Potter could link up play and close down defenders and score with head and both feet. Much more of than threat than Darling.

Kukharevych is probably more like Courtney Baker Richardson. It is strange that Williams will not even consider Kukharevych as a mater of principle whereas Potter had no problems playing CBR.

Season 22/23, the season before he came to us he scored five goals. One from a header, one right foot and three left foot. There is more to his game than just heading, it's just that we won't see it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024