Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? 09:16 - Jan 3 with 2343 viewsSpeediesdouble

I'm just glad you all raised above it and accepted gracefully that these things happen, particularly Warnock who I felt was very dignified. Fair to say that these things even out over a season don't you think ?
Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 09:19 - Jan 3 with 1747 viewshoopstilidie

When you get someone sent off unfairly then feel free to comment. As you haven`t up til now then you can button it.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 09:25 - Jan 3 with 1719 viewsSpeediesdouble

Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 09:19 - Jan 3 by hoopstilidie

When you get someone sent off unfairly then feel free to comment. As you haven`t up til now then you can button it.

There in lies the problem, you can't accept when things go your way and feel every decision is justified, but when things go against you it's just cheating and bad refs.
Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 09:26 - Jan 3 with 1711 viewsNorthernr

Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 09:25 - Jan 3 by Speediesdouble

There in lies the problem, you can't accept when things go your way and feel every decision is justified, but when things go against you it's just cheating and bad refs.

Possibly the biggest case of pot calling kettle ever seen on any messageboard anywhere ever.
Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 09:31 - Jan 3 with 1680 viewsTW_R

Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 09:26 - Jan 3 by Northernr

Possibly the biggest case of pot calling kettle ever seen on any messageboard anywhere ever.

Exactly! How Lampard and Cole stayed on the pitch yesterday was scandalous. But I'm sure that was just great reffing!!
Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 09:32 - Jan 3 with 1662 viewshoopstilidie

To be fair to the OP the officiating for the home game against his bunch was pretty rank, they had 2 sent off when it should have been 4.

Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 09:33 - Jan 3 with 1659 viewsWatford_Ranger

You mean like this?

Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 09:34 - Jan 3 with 1653 viewsSpeediesdouble

Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 09:26 - Jan 3 by Northernr

I think the irony was lost on you....though not personally as I tried to steer clear of talking about the "decisions" on that day but was interesting to note how the toys came out of their pram from many on here when AVB questioned them and the lack of consistency showed by Foy. Warnock also praised Foy for his magnificent handling of the game......mmmmm
Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 09:36 - Jan 3 with 1645 viewsWatford_Ranger

Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 09:34 - Jan 3 by Speediesdouble

I think the irony was lost on you....though not personally as I tried to steer clear of talking about the "decisions" on that day but was interesting to note how the toys came out of their pram from many on here when AVB questioned them and the lack of consistency showed by Foy. Warnock also praised Foy for his magnificent handling of the game......mmmmm

What lack of consistency? There was one team that completely lost their heads, committed a two-footed tackle, brought down an opposing player through on goal and needlessly shoved an opposing player in the back in the box.
Login to get fewer ads

Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 09:37 - Jan 3 with 1644 viewsSpeediesdouble

Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 09:31 - Jan 3 by TW_R

Exactly! How Lampard and Cole stayed on the pitch yesterday was scandalous. But I'm sure that was just great reffing!!

That's just it I know we caught a break with Lampard yesterday. Didn't see many accepting on here that you caught the breaks against us....what goes round comes around.
Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 09:39 - Jan 3 with 1634 viewsSpeediesdouble

Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 09:36 - Jan 3 by Watford_Ranger

What lack of consistency? There was one team that completely lost their heads, committed a two-footed tackle, brought down an opposing player through on goal and needlessly shoved an opposing player in the back in the box.

That's right Foy had an excellent game every decision was correct and yesterday was just cheating....lol
Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 09:42 - Jan 3 with 1617 viewshoopstilidie

Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 09:39 - Jan 3 by Speediesdouble

That's right Foy had an excellent game every decision was correct and yesterday was just cheating....lol

No Foy didn`t have an excellent game, as I said you could have been down to 7 quite justifiably.

Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 09:46 - Jan 3 with 1606 viewsSpeediesdouble

Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 09:42 - Jan 3 by hoopstilidie

No Foy didn`t have an excellent game, as I said you could have been down to 7 quite justifiably.

Depends how you look at things i guess..Barton went looking for Johnson and shoulder charged him, definite yellow...followed that up with continued aggression and pushing his head towards Johnson, was it a headbut ? certainly he'd lost his head so a red could and was given....don't you think ?
Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 09:46 - Jan 3 with 1606 viewsWatford_Ranger

Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 09:39 - Jan 3 by Speediesdouble

I'm not saying every decision was spot on but the two sendings off were widely accepted as correct although the Bosingwa one was a bit harsh. The penalty was clear as day and neither of your appeals were anywhere near as obvious. As much as you lot blame Foy it wasn't he who lunged two-footed at Taarabt in the middle of the pitch nor was it he who thought it was a good idea to push a player in the back when he's in no position to score nor was it he who then spent the rest of the game whinging and losing his head when there was still a good opportunity to get something out the game, as is the case every time things don't go your way. The ten left on the pitch yesterday gave it a right go and were it not for a world-class save from Ruddy we'd probably be celebrating a massive three points.
Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 09:51 - Jan 3 with 1588 viewshoopstilidie

Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 09:46 - Jan 3 by Speediesdouble

Depends how you look at things i guess..Barton went looking for Johnson and shoulder charged him, definite yellow...followed that up with continued aggression and pushing his head towards Johnson, was it a headbut ? certainly he'd lost his head so a red could and was given....don't you think ?

Try and forget for one minute that it`s a QPR player and then watch the entire incident again. Then come back to me.

Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 09:54 - Jan 3 with 1570 viewsSpeediesdouble

Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 09:46 - Jan 3 by Watford_Ranger

I'm not saying every decision was spot on but the two sendings off were widely accepted as correct although the Bosingwa one was a bit harsh. The penalty was clear as day and neither of your appeals were anywhere near as obvious. As much as you lot blame Foy it wasn't he who lunged two-footed at Taarabt in the middle of the pitch nor was it he who thought it was a good idea to push a player in the back when he's in no position to score nor was it he who then spent the rest of the game whinging and losing his head when there was still a good opportunity to get something out the game, as is the case every time things don't go your way. The ten left on the pitch yesterday gave it a right go and were it not for a world-class save from Ruddy we'd probably be celebrating a massive three points.

The Drogba one was a red no question. Bosingwa "harsh" is putting it mildly.
As for the penalty yes I could see why it was given, but the amusing piece is Warnock's rant about JOhnsons acting and conning the ref. Luiz was stupid and nudged Helguson in the back, but if you look at it closely there is no way that there was enough in the nudge to send Helguson flying...conning and cheating ?

Things went against us that day, the penalty calls maybe not as obvious as you say but they were penalties, but I accept it happens and other days it goes for you.
Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 09:55 - Jan 3 with 1569 viewsqprmick

Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 09:46 - Jan 3 by Watford_Ranger

You fell for the old thimble and pea trick, sucked in, hook line and sinker,like us. God how many cliches can I get into one post.Get over it , we will get over Norwich. I hope we get them in the cup, if we get that far.

Qprmick

Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 09:57 - Jan 3 with 1559 viewsDan_Aykroyd

Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 09:54 - Jan 3 by Speediesdouble

The Drogba one was a red no question. Bosingwa "harsh" is putting it mildly.
As for the penalty yes I could see why it was given, but the amusing piece is Warnock's rant about JOhnsons acting and conning the ref. Luiz was stupid and nudged Helguson in the back, but if you look at it closely there is no way that there was enough in the nudge to send Helguson flying...conning and cheating ?

Things went against us that day, the penalty calls maybe not as obvious as you say but they were penalties, but I accept it happens and other days it goes for you.

Bosingwa was last man and pulled back SWP who was through on goal...can you explain to me how that isn't a red card?
Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 09:58 - Jan 3 with 1551 viewsSpeediesdouble

Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 09:51 - Jan 3 by hoopstilidie

Try and forget for one minute that it`s a QPR player and then watch the entire incident again. Then come back to me.

Don't need to I was just playing devils advocate...my opinion was he should have got a yellow. Then again I like to think I'm objective, how about you ?
Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 10:01 - Jan 3 with 1540 viewshoopstilidie

Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 09:58 - Jan 3 by Speediesdouble

Don't need to I was just playing devils advocate...my opinion was he should have got a yellow. Then again I like to think I'm objective, how about you ?

Always objective, never biased, call it as I see it regardless of the shirt worn.
I don`t do the Devil`s advocate nonsense either as it`s pointlessly provocative.
Yellow each yesterday at most, bit of a talking to would have sufficed and that is if either the lino or the ref had actually seen anything in the first place, which they didn`t.
Now, objectively, just how dire and cynical is Luiz in every single game?

Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 10:05 - Jan 3 with 1525 viewsSpeediesdouble

Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 09:57 - Jan 3 by Dan_Aykroyd

Bosingwa was last man and pulled back SWP who was through on goal...can you explain to me how that isn't a red card?

It was a straight race, SWP wasn't ahead of Bosingwa they were side by side leaning into each other Bosingwa had grabbed at SWP shirt and SWP was locking his arm around bosingwas arm. the telling point is even SWP didn't think anything was wrong and continued playing making no appeal what so ever.

Bottom line is the ref saw it as a red..end of.
Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 10:10 - Jan 3 with 1507 viewsSpeediesdouble

Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 10:01 - Jan 3 by hoopstilidie

Always objective, never biased, call it as I see it regardless of the shirt worn.
I don`t do the Devil`s advocate nonsense either as it`s pointlessly provocative.
Yellow each yesterday at most, bit of a talking to would have sufficed and that is if either the lino or the ref had actually seen anything in the first place, which they didn`t.
Now, objectively, just how dire and cynical is Luiz in every single game?

I can see exactly how objective you are. I will answer your Luiz question though. Think you'll be hard pushed to find any match going Chelsea fans that don't rate Luiz very highly.

Don't give a monkeys what the pundits say I watch him week in week out and he's getting better and better. Makes the odd mistake as do all players but he's going to be a major star.
Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 10:15 - Jan 3 with 1480 viewsTheBlob

Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 09:46 - Jan 3 by Speediesdouble

Have to agree there....

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 10:18 - Jan 3 with 1464 viewsToast_R

Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 10:10 - Jan 3 by Speediesdouble

I can see exactly how objective you are. I will answer your Luiz question though. Think you'll be hard pushed to find any match going Chelsea fans that don't rate Luiz very highly.

Don't give a monkeys what the pundits say I watch him week in week out and he's getting better and better. Makes the odd mistake as do all players but he's going to be a major star.

Good player no doubt but he's no defender. Chelsea's usually dogid defence has been as poor as anyone's this season since he's been a regular.

His Poodle Perm is laughable...
Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 10:25 - Jan 3 with 1439 viewsSpeediesdouble

Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 10:18 - Jan 3 by Toast_R

Good player no doubt but he's no defender. Chelsea's usually dogid defence has been as poor as anyone's this season since he's been a regular.

His Poodle Perm is laughable...

Chelsea's defence has been poor this season regardless of whether he's played or not. He had an outstanding game yesterday regardless of what Hansen was suggesting, Bosingwa was at fault for their goal yesterday.

Luiz and Collicini are battling it out in the "big hair" title...must be a south american thing.
Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 10:36 - Jan 3 with 1412 viewsbosh67

Poor officials at Loftus Road yesterday ? on 10:25 - Jan 3 by Speediesdouble

Chelsea's defence has been poor this season regardless of whether he's played or not. He had an outstanding game yesterday regardless of what Hansen was suggesting, Bosingwa was at fault for their goal yesterday.

Luiz and Collicini are battling it out in the "big hair" title...must be a south american thing.

I think our main gripe is that he didn't butt the player and the officials were only influenced to do something by the Norwich players, not because they saw anything. Reacting to player pressure is something refs and officials need to cut out.

In the Chelsea game, did your player deserve to get a red for the foul on SWP? No, not really, it was a yellow. Did Drogba deserve a red in the same game, yes. Not because we don't like Drogba, but even Drogba knew he'd mistimed that tackle badly.

As for the Ferdinand Terry racism situation. Both teams should have got representatives and family of both parties together and resolved it. Especially as both families are close friends. Media madness on that one. Not condoning racism, but that particular case should have been sorted between the clubs.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024