Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Twitter is for tw*ts 12:23 - Jan 18 with 2704 viewsBeds_Ranger

Just visited Twitter with a general QPR search. Some tw*t asking what the score was last night. Your clearly connected to the internet, just go a ****ing look!!! Also the word Tampon is trending (which makes me sound like I know whats going on, but I have no idea)
Twitter is for tw*ts on 12:25 - Jan 18 with 2683 viewsreal_loftus

#clunge #ATAF RT@Beds_Ranger Just visited Twitter with a general QPR search. Some tw*t asking what the score was last night. Your clearly connected to the internet, just go a ****ing look!!! Also the word Tampon is trending (which makes me sound like I know whats going on, but I have no idea)

ATAF.

Twitter is for tw*ts on 12:27 - Jan 18 with 2655 viewswestolian

Why are you both speaking in Klingon ??

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Twitter is for tw*ts on 12:30 - Jan 18 with 2638 viewsMode

Like in life you get morons on Twitter like you do on message boards etc. The opposite is also true. There are many decent people so it is possible if you want to avoid the idiots.

Like with everything in life if Twitter isn't for you then you don't need to go on there.

Twitter is for tw*ts on 13:27 - Jan 18 with 2528 viewsBromleyHoop

I have no intention of going on twitter but when you hear that something is 'trending' on twitter what does that actually mean?

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Twitter is for tw*ts on 13:29 - Jan 18 with 2505 viewsJonDoeman

Twitter is for tw*ts on 12:25 - Jan 18 by real_loftus

#clunge #ATAF RT@Beds_Ranger Just visited Twitter with a general QPR search. Some tw*t asking what the score was last night. Your clearly connected to the internet, just go a ****ing look!!! Also the word Tampon is trending (which makes me sound like I know whats going on, but I have no idea)

Yeah , not as good as facebook!

It Is What It Is !!

Twitter is for tw*ts on 13:29 - Jan 18 with 2500 viewsJonDoeman

Twitter is for tw*ts on 13:27 - Jan 18 by BromleyHoop

I have no intention of going on twitter but when you hear that something is 'trending' on twitter what does that actually mean?

getting mentioned a lot.

It Is What It Is !!

Twitter is for tw*ts on 14:02 - Jan 18 with 2447 viewsJonDoeman

Tweets like this are annoying me today, the amount of dough they're putting in, and getting hassle about a £40 price to see a massive match like this.
===============================================================

LoftyQPR Tone Gibson
@philipb1 you are pricing out loyal fans that have travelled the country for the team. Are you bothered at all?#QPR
1 hour ago
in reply to ↑

@hillmania
Mark Hillman
@LoftyQPR @philipb1 #QPR not only do we have home and away Season Tickets but we also pay for the cup games. Loyal fans deserve better

It Is What It Is !!

Twitter is for tw*ts on 16:04 - Jan 18 with 2359 viewsMatch82

Twitter is for tw*ts on 14:02 - Jan 18 by JonDoeman

Tweets like this are annoying me today, the amount of dough they're putting in, and getting hassle about a £40 price to see a massive match like this.
===============================================================

LoftyQPR Tone Gibson
@philipb1 you are pricing out loyal fans that have travelled the country for the team. Are you bothered at all?#QPR
1 hour ago
in reply to ↑

@hillmania
Mark Hillman
@LoftyQPR @philipb1 #QPR not only do we have home and away Season Tickets but we also pay for the cup games. Loyal fans deserve better

Any chance that this is just because QPR fans are so used to paying for 1 FA Cup game a year that they have forgotten they don't get the rest of the games for free?
Login to get fewer ads

Twitter is for tw*ts on 16:13 - Jan 18 with 2345 viewsMoonshineSteve

Teehee.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Twitter is for tw*ts on 16:19 - Jan 18 with 2324 viewsBromleyHoop

Twitter is for tw*ts on 13:29 - Jan 18 by JonDoeman

getting mentioned a lot.

'Scuse my complete ignorance again but if the word 'Tampon' (bizarre!) is trending then how do we know it's trending? Do Twitter run a search on all words being used? Is there someone whose job is to sit in a little, dark room looking at all the tweets to see what all the popular words are? And anyway who gives a f*ck if Tampon is trending anyway? As with the majority of this technology, how does it actually make life better?

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Twitter is for tw*ts on 16:28 - Jan 18 with 2304 viewsscot1963

does that mean that a lot of women have got the painters in at the moment?
Twitter is for tw*ts on 16:30 - Jan 18 with 2296 viewsQPR_Jim

Twitter is for tw*ts on 16:19 - Jan 18 by BromleyHoop

'Scuse my complete ignorance again but if the word 'Tampon' (bizarre!) is trending then how do we know it's trending? Do Twitter run a search on all words being used? Is there someone whose job is to sit in a little, dark room looking at all the tweets to see what all the popular words are? And anyway who gives a f*ck if Tampon is trending anyway? As with the majority of this technology, how does it actually make life better?

Well it makes twitter a news source (kind of). For example the "arab spring" and the uk riots were reported first over twitter, basically because when large events like that occur people share it and it becomes more popular and subsequently trends.

Personally I prefer Twitter to Facebook, Facebook is just a way of showing off or trying to get attention from people who you know (or once met), that aren't important enough to txt directly but you still want them to know how your doing.
Twitter is for tw*ts on 16:36 - Jan 18 with 2283 viewsMarkPerryMason

Personally I've never really understood the point of it. I'm bored with the inanities of my life, why the hell would I want to force that upon anyone else. Although I do appreciate the irony of me posting this on a message board!
Twitter is for tw*ts on 17:43 - Jan 18 with 2230 viewsJonDoeman

and a good tweet
================
@sirpiechucker sirpiechucker
Once again people think @tonyfernandes should just throw money at people to get players but moan when asked to pay £40 for a ticket #QPR

It Is What It Is !!

Twitter is for tw*ts on 20:19 - Jan 18 with 2150 viewsderbyhoop

Twitter Pros
It's short, quick , regularly updated and immediate. If you're not at the game, it's first port of call for team news.

Twitter Cons
Too many self important people posting absolute crap about next to nothing. If you find someone like that then "unfollow".

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Twitter is for tw*ts on 20:43 - Jan 18 with 2117 viewsN12Hoop

Twitter is for tw*ts on 20:19 - Jan 18 by derbyhoop

Twitter Pros
It's short, quick , regularly updated and immediate. If you're not at the game, it's first port of call for team news.

Twitter Cons
Too many self important people posting absolute crap about next to nothing. If you find someone like that then "unfollow".

"If you find someone like that then unfollow"

Like a certain central midfielder who has over 1 million followers observing his ramblings when he'd be better off putting more effort in on the field

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Twitter is for tw*ts on 04:54 - Jan 19 with 2028 viewsDylanP

Twitter is for tw*ts on 13:27 - Jan 18 by BromleyHoop

It means that lots of people are talking about it.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Twitter is for tw*ts on 22:16 - Jan 19 with 1938 viewsfLaMeBoY

Jesus, some of our fans are just unreal. Seen this today direct to Fernandes based on the Warnock quotes this evening:

chris_underwood Chris Underwood
@tonyfernandes - it's official - you are a great big t.w.a.t #qpr tiny.cc/wy30m
Twitter is for tw*ts on 22:21 - Jan 19 with 1922 viewsdaveB

Twitter is for tw*ts on 22:16 - Jan 19 by fLaMeBoY

Jesus, some of our fans are just unreal. Seen this today direct to Fernandes based on the Warnock quotes this evening:

chris_underwood Chris Underwood
@tonyfernandes - it's official - you are a great big t.w.a.t #qpr tiny.cc/wy30m

good lord, some of our fans really are incredible.
Twitter is for tw*ts on 22:33 - Jan 19 with 1899 viewsfLaMeBoY

Twitter is for tw*ts on 22:21 - Jan 19 by daveB

good lord, some of our fans really are incredible.

I've given up Dave. Can't be arsed with away games now due to the pr1cks I've sat next too and cringe when supporters tweet TF either slagging him off for sacking Warnock or charging £40 for a Chelsea ticket.
Twitter is for tw*ts on 22:48 - Jan 19 with 1879 viewswombat

Twitter is for tw*ts on 22:33 - Jan 19 by fLaMeBoY

I've given up Dave. Can't be arsed with away games now due to the pr1cks I've sat next too and cringe when supporters tweet TF either slagging him off for sacking Warnock or charging £40 for a Chelsea ticket.

Said it a few times recently flame, away games are fecking horrible this season many new faces most moaning for 90mins regardless of performance on the day more interested in getting to the game lashed or worse , seriously thinking of doing the same sooner rather than later as well

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Twitter is for tw*ts on 23:09 - Jan 19 with 1863 viewsfLaMeBoY

Twitter is for tw*ts on 22:48 - Jan 19 by wombat

Said it a few times recently flame, away games are fecking horrible this season many new faces most moaning for 90mins regardless of performance on the day more interested in getting to the game lashed or worse , seriously thinking of doing the same sooner rather than later as well

I've pretty much had enough of some 'supporters' right now. The sole reason I'm sacking off away games. If it's not on social media when the tweet Fernandes or players direct to throw abuse at them, it's after a four hour drive to an away match to hear it in person.

I'd rather stay at home and watch it on the internet and spend the time/money I waste going to away games with my daughter instead.

Couldn't believe that tweet to Fernandes tonight from a so called 'supporter'. Jesus.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Twitter is for tw*ts on 23:11 - Jan 19 with 1851 viewsCharlie1

Twitter is for tw*ts on 16:13 - Jan 18 by MoonshineSteve

Teehee.

Top post

2:59 baby!

Twitter is for tw*ts on 23:19 - Jan 19 with 1839 viewsNorthernr

Twitter is for tw*ts on 23:09 - Jan 19 by fLaMeBoY

I've pretty much had enough of some 'supporters' right now. The sole reason I'm sacking off away games. If it's not on social media when the tweet Fernandes or players direct to throw abuse at them, it's after a four hour drive to an away match to hear it in person.

I'd rather stay at home and watch it on the internet and spend the time/money I waste going to away games with my daughter instead.

Couldn't believe that tweet to Fernandes tonight from a so called 'supporter'. Jesus.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

A supporter who puts himself up as some sort of spokesperson for the area. I do wonder why anybody touches our club with a shity stick sometimes. Play for it and you're liable to be set upon and hounded for no good reason. Manage it and even if you win promotion to the Premiership it's not good enough for some. Chair it and you're abused regardless of anything. There's some proper fcking window lickers about at the moment.
Twitter is for tw*ts on 23:22 - Jan 19 with 1834 viewsfLaMeBoY

Twitter is for tw*ts on 23:19 - Jan 19 by Northernr

A supporter who puts himself up as some sort of spokesperson for the area. I do wonder why anybody touches our club with a shity stick sometimes. Play for it and you're liable to be set upon and hounded for no good reason. Manage it and even if you win promotion to the Premiership it's not good enough for some. Chair it and you're abused regardless of anything. There's some proper fcking window lickers about at the moment.

Spot on Clive. I challenged him on the tweet and the response I got proved what an absolute knobber he is. If he was some spotty chav supporter you'd just roll your eyes and ignore it, but the fact is he fancies himself as the Lord Mayor of Shepherds Bush.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024