Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Premature Ejectulation!! 17:40 - Jan 21 with 3171 viewsDaleWhitworth

It's simple we wouldn't have been in this state if we had kept with Eyre and Bunn. Things wouldn't have been fantastic but we'd have been out of the bottom four! Can the 'Eyre Out Brigade' enlighten me on what the solution is now?

Believe!

Premature Ejectulation!! on 17:42 - Jan 21 with 3152 viewsSaxonDale

Get a restraining order on Eyre and Bunn refusing to let them ever go near Spotland again.
Premature Ejectulation!! on 17:43 - Jan 21 with 3132 viewsD_Alien

Come again??

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Premature Ejectulation!! on 17:43 - Jan 21 with 3126 views442Dale

Why would results have improved under Eyre?

Admittedly it's been even worse since, but accepting awful just because we're now bloody terrible wasn't an option.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Premature Ejectulation!! on 17:43 - Jan 21 with 3127 viewsdalenumber2

I don't think there is much point in discussing what might have been. We need to move forward with a new manager installed next week. It's all such a mess at the moment but I think our board of directors will move swiftly now to try to sort it.
Premature Ejectulation!! on 17:44 - Jan 21 with 3115 viewsjudd

On what evidence do you base that assertion? Simple fact is we will never know. I personally think we got rid too late.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Premature Ejectulation!! on 17:44 - Jan 21 with 3104 viewsBrierls

^^^^

What they said.
Premature Ejectulation!! on 17:45 - Jan 21 with 3092 viewsDaleFan7

They put us in this position by signing only city youth rejects that Eyre might have spoken to once or twice. He flooded our squad with useless loanees. Instilled no confidence in the team and no desire to play for Rochdale in any of the players.
Premature Ejectulation!! on 17:45 - Jan 21 with 3088 viewsjustanillusion

Premature Ejectulation!! on 17:43 - Jan 21 by dalenumber2

I don't think there is much point in discussing what might have been. We need to move forward with a new manager installed next week. It's all such a mess at the moment but I think our board of directors will move swiftly now to try to sort it.

'board of directors' - have we still got one at Spotland thought they had gone on a long holiday judging by their silence
Login to get fewer ads

Premature Ejectulation!! on 17:47 - Jan 21 with 3062 viewsAtThePeake

Bring in an experienced manager with a decent record ala John Coleman.

I was saying the same thing in November.

Tangled up in blue.

Premature Ejectulation!! on 17:52 - Jan 21 with 3023 viewsheywooder

The trouble with .. oh god.. premature ejaculation is you never get to.. oh no.. finish what you.. Yes! Never mind.
Premature Ejectulation!! on 17:56 - Jan 21 with 3008 viewsBobbyjoe

Eyre might have got anything from 0-18 points (except 17!).
Premature Ejectulation!! on 18:10 - Jan 21 with 2945 viewssandylaner1

you clearly didn't have to suffer the bradford fa cup shambles, he should of gone straight after that
Premature Ejectulation!! on 18:22 - Jan 21 with 2875 viewsArthurDaley

Premature ejectulation, yes please, with her below

come to think about it its years since i had any sort of eject
I dont think i had better go on about that.

A large VAT Dave

Premature Ejectulation!! on 18:35 - Jan 21 with 2829 viewsheywooder

Premature Ejectulation!! on 18:22 - Jan 21 by ArthurDaley

Premature ejectulation, yes please, with her below

come to think about it its years since i had any sort of eject
I dont think i had better go on about that.

are they real, or are they Mamorex ?????
Premature Ejectulation!! on 19:39 - Jan 21 with 2755 viewslovecity

Premature Ejectulation!! on 18:35 - Jan 21 by heywooder

are they real, or are they Mamorex ?????

After the hard luck shambles at Bradford SE and you won the next game away at Preston unluckilly lost next v Brentford and battered Yeovil in the most one sided 0.0 ever in the next.Would defo of got 2 wins minimum out of the 6 games Beech didnt win
Premature Ejectulation!! on 19:42 - Jan 21 with 2738 views442Dale

Premature Ejectulation!! on 19:39 - Jan 21 by lovecity

After the hard luck shambles at Bradford SE and you won the next game away at Preston unluckilly lost next v Brentford and battered Yeovil in the most one sided 0.0 ever in the next.Would defo of got 2 wins minimum out of the 6 games Beech didnt win

We lost at Bradford because we didn't go for the win. Eyre said after he thought it was heading for a draw.

We lost at home to Brentford because they were the better team.

We should indeed have beaten Yeovil.

These are facts. The opinion about what games he might have won is just that, opinion.

Premature Ejectulation!! on 20:16 - Jan 21 with 2669 viewslovecity

Premature Ejectulation!! on 19:42 - Jan 21 by 442Dale

We lost at Bradford because we didn't go for the win. Eyre said after he thought it was heading for a draw.

We lost at home to Brentford because they were the better team.

We should indeed have beaten Yeovil.

These are facts. The opinion about what games he might have won is just that, opinion.

im gonna leave you to it now 442.Good Luck hope Coleman does well for you.I respect you or your views always despite not always agreeing.Hope Beech doesnt leave this earth as a manager or caretaker that never won a game at first team or reserve and bounces back.SE the same although cant see him being down for too long.Him and Coleman like brothers so he JC wil get a heads up im sure.Not always right but who is? but guarentee that SE will not hold a grudge and will help JC With an opinion without bitterness which seems to have been Beechs downfall aswell of course as the downslide of results performances goals and spirit.Both managers never spent a penny of Chairmans money and when all said and done only 92 people can do that job in England and we all think we can but lets be fair although we contest it they earnt the right to have a go they no more than all of us they sacrifice their health and their famillies and they always try their best no question .We just mouth off and type what we want then go back to our middle of road jobs.Lets cut these guys a bit of slack they are miles better than us and lets just get behind Coleman and the players and for me as neutral i wish you goodnight and all the best Up The Dale .SE kH Cb JC they know more than every one of us.We contribute on here mainly for two reasons We are passionat fans and we are bored.We should just let them get on with it although it seems at most times a thankless task.Especially if your players dont like the manager!
Premature Ejectulation!! on 20:19 - Jan 21 with 2655 views442Dale

Keith Hill admitted this messageboard was full of potential managers.

Premature Ejectulation!! on 20:36 - Jan 21 with 2636 views49thseason

Premature Ejectulation!! on 20:19 - Jan 21 by 442Dale

Keith Hill admitted this messageboard was full of potential managers.

Well if having every available managerial and coaching qualification has got us to this point it makes you think we might be better off with a couple of lads who are good on Fifa or championship manager or whatever or maybe we could add the managers job to the half time raffle and we could all get a go eventually.
Premature Ejectulation!! on 20:39 - Jan 21 with 2627 views442Dale

Premature Ejectulation!! on 20:36 - Jan 21 by 49thseason

Well if having every available managerial and coaching qualification has got us to this point it makes you think we might be better off with a couple of lads who are good on Fifa or championship manager or whatever or maybe we could add the managers job to the half time raffle and we could all get a go eventually.

Would enjoy blaming Chaff every week.

Premature Ejectulation!! on 21:30 - Jan 21 with 2588 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Of coarse we would have been better off keeping him, especially with the run of games we had coming up.

He was told to keep us up, was it one place and one point below target we were when he was sacked?

Oh how we would love to be in that position now.

To sack him after the Yeovil performance was a disgrace.

The fact that he agreed to manage a team with Wiseman, Done and O'Grady in it and got to work with them for ten minutes in total seems to have been forgotten.

Any manager would have struggled with the squad we had left and the time scale to rebuild.

Should Hill have been sacked after Forest Green? Which was a far worse performance than anything under Steve Eyre.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Premature Ejectulation!! on 21:55 - Jan 21 with 2516 views442Dale

Premature Ejectulation!! on 21:30 - Jan 21 by SteTsGoldenBoot

Of coarse we would have been better off keeping him, especially with the run of games we had coming up.

He was told to keep us up, was it one place and one point below target we were when he was sacked?

Oh how we would love to be in that position now.

To sack him after the Yeovil performance was a disgrace.

The fact that he agreed to manage a team with Wiseman, Done and O'Grady in it and got to work with them for ten minutes in total seems to have been forgotten.

Any manager would have struggled with the squad we had left and the time scale to rebuild.

Should Hill have been sacked after Forest Green? Which was a far worse performance than anything under Steve Eyre.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

His squad was disjointed and contained players nowhere near good enough to keep us up. We can discuss it forever and a day, but while things may have got worse, Eyre was failing.

He agreed to manage Rochdale. That includes a situation when are best players will always leave, that won't ever change. He had a whole pre season to replace Wiseman and Done, and he did so with players who can play in their positions. COG was more difficult because of when the deal was done. That he continually brought in similar types of players to Grimes on loan for two months until finally getting Bergkamp was his choice. When Eyre was sacked might not have made total sense with regards to that performance. But their are valid arguments that it could have occured earlier.

Premature Ejectulation!! on 00:46 - Jan 22 with 2414 viewsTVOS1907

Premature Ejectulation!! on 19:39 - Jan 21 by lovecity

You're right, Bradford was a shambles.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024