Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nicky Adams?! 16:40 - Jan 23 with 7887 viewsBeechy

Ok, I've heard a few rumours of Adams going back to Bury which to be quite frank, are laughable. But, I've heard twice today that Nicky could be on his way to Tranmere. New to anybody else? Please, enlighten me.

Adams is the kind of player, we need to be holding onto at the club. Nothing special but he can do the job, and the crosses we eventually get into the area are generated from Nicky himself.

Not only that, I'd hate to see him make a backwards move. Tranmere are on the same wave length as us & no matter what, I like to see Dale lads going forward.
Nicky Adams?! on 13:11 - Jan 24 with 1990 viewsBigKindo

Nicky Adams?! on 13:05 - Jan 24 by macro

Forte went on loan to QPR earlier in the season and is on more than O'grady is paid by Sheff Wed so we've no chance there

Forte grand a week?
Nicky Adams?! on 13:24 - Jan 24 with 1940 viewsjudd

Nicky Adams?! on 13:09 - Jan 24 by Sandy_Lane

I keep reading that Grimes doesn't have the goods for a relegation battle, but weren't Lincoln fighting one when he was banging goals in for them last year?

But look where they ended up.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Nicky Adams?! on 13:31 - Jan 24 with 1922 viewsBigKindo

Nicky Adams?! on 13:24 - Jan 24 by judd

But look where they ended up.

Back of the net.
Nicky Adams?! on 13:44 - Jan 24 with 1872 viewsjudd

Nicky Adams?! on 13:31 - Jan 24 by BigKindo

Back of the net.

Aye, but not enough of 'em to keep 'em up.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Nicky Adams?! on 15:50 - Jan 24 with 1790 viewsSkiptonDale

Nicky Adams?! on 13:44 - Jan 24 by judd

Aye, but not enough of 'em to keep 'em up.

My mate's a big Lincoln City fan. He said most of Grimes' goals came in the first ten or so games for the Imps, then he only managed about 3 or 4 in the remaining games.
Nicky Adams?! on 19:38 - Jan 24 with 1652 viewsTVOS1907

Nicky Adams?! on 15:50 - Jan 24 by SkiptonDale

My mate's a big Lincoln City fan. He said most of Grimes' goals came in the first ten or so games for the Imps, then he only managed about 3 or 4 in the remaining games.

As a team, Lincoln only scored three goals in their final nine games of last season.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Nicky Adams?! on 19:47 - Jan 24 with 1610 viewsrafc1984

Nicky Adams?! on 19:38 - Jan 24 by TVOS1907

As a team, Lincoln only scored three goals in their final nine games of last season.

Sounds a bit like us does that.
A bit of fight is what we need.
Nicky Adams?! on 19:54 - Jan 24 with 1568 viewsYouTubeDale

Coleman will sus him out. If he doesn't lift his work rate then I can see him being the first to get the boot. But if Coleman can get him firing then Grimes could turn out to be our saviour. Over to you JC.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Login to get fewer ads

Nicky Adams?! on 22:39 - Jan 24 with 1484 viewsShun

Nicky Adams?! on 19:54 - Jan 24 by YouTubeDale

Coleman will sus him out. If he doesn't lift his work rate then I can see him being the first to get the boot. But if Coleman can get him firing then Grimes could turn out to be our saviour. Over to you JC.

Completely agree. Ashley's Dale career hangs in the balance of the next few weeks and it's completely up to him which way it goes. He DOES have the potential to be very good at this level. He can save us, it's just whether he has the fight to do so. Over to you, Ashley.
Nicky Adams?! on 11:21 - Jan 27 with 1324 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

The noises at Wycombe regarding Nicky leaving have gone quiet....was thinking that a new Manager would want to assess everyone before making decisions on who might leave.

Nicky himself may want to try and play for the new Manager (hopefully!)

Was there any substance as to where and when Adams had been sold..?
Nicky Adams?! on 11:30 - Jan 27 with 1293 viewsD_Alien

Nicky Adams?! on 11:21 - Jan 27 by Albert_Whitehurst

The noises at Wycombe regarding Nicky leaving have gone quiet....was thinking that a new Manager would want to assess everyone before making decisions on who might leave.

Nicky himself may want to try and play for the new Manager (hopefully!)

Was there any substance as to where and when Adams had been sold..?

I'd say there was definitely substance involved - more than likely illegal!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024