Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rumour it's been done 19:40 - Nov 19 with 7114 viewsbaz_qpr

Word from the more reliable of sources on twitter is the axe has been dropped - announcement tonight
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Rumour it's been done on 20:27 - Nov 19 with 1861 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Someone tweeted on twitter that Joorbachian said it wasnt true

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Rumour it's been done on 20:34 - Nov 19 with 1769 viewsTGRRRSSS

Preumably he's calling the shots
Rumour it's been done on 20:35 - Nov 19 with 1760 viewsdaveB

it might be worth saying to him, you've got six games, get us out or close to out of the bottom 3 by then or resign, see if he backs himself to do it, if he doesn't sack him
Rumour it's been done on 20:36 - Nov 19 with 1753 viewscollegeranger

Rumour it's been done on 20:27 - Nov 19 by RANGERS4EVER

Someone tweeted on twitter that Joorbachian said it wasnt true

He would say that - think of the money he will loose - must be sweating like a teenager outside Jimmy Savile's dressing room!
Rumour it's been done on 20:37 - Nov 19 with 1726 viewsTGRRRSSS

Doubt it, sure he'll get his cut somewhere along the line.
Rumour it's been done on 20:41 - Nov 19 with 1682 viewscollegeranger

Rumour it's been done on 20:37 - Nov 19 by TGRRRSSS

Doubt it, sure he'll get his cut somewhere along the line.

Actually you are right and he could be our friend = does he look after Bosingwa, Zamora, Ferdinand and any other non-tryers then please feel free to add them to the bundle to the next managerial post MH gets!
Rumour it's been done on 20:48 - Nov 19 with 1606 viewswombat

Rumour it's been done on 20:35 - Nov 19 by daveB

it might be worth saying to him, you've got six games, get us out or close to out of the bottom 3 by then or resign, see if he backs himself to do it, if he doesn't sack him

Save he could have 60 games and it wouldn't happen I'm sorry to say. Sack him now or we defiantly go down

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Rumour it's been done on 20:53 - Nov 19 with 1549 viewsdaveB

Rumour it's been done on 20:48 - Nov 19 by wombat

Save he could have 60 games and it wouldn't happen I'm sorry to say. Sack him now or we defiantly go down

i'm just thinking about the payoff, give him a chance to prove himself but a very limited time, if he doesn't back himself them we've lost nothing
Login to get fewer ads

Rumour it's been done on 20:54 - Nov 19 with 1544 viewsJonDoeman

@TheSourceFooty: Hughes has gone! May well not be announced tonight but please don't doubt he has gone. I've never been wrong before and am not now #qpr

@TheSourceFooty: Also not having @ScottJonesy confirming Hughes has gone 9 minutes after I tweeted it!

It Is What It Is !!

Rumour it's been done on 20:56 - Nov 19 with 1513 viewsBumdaR

What's the difference between Mark Hughes and my nan going into a home? My nan knew when it was time to admit she couldn't manage.
Rumour it's been done on 20:59 - Nov 19 with 1464 viewsRANGERS4EVER

SSN saying all rumours are not true

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Rumour it's been done on 21:06 - Nov 19 with 1400 viewsMedwayR

Rumour it's been done on 20:59 - Nov 19 by RANGERS4EVER

SSN saying all rumours are not true

He's definitely gone then!!

Poll: Who’s better?

Rumour it's been done on 21:07 - Nov 19 with 1392 viewsgrant1956

Rumour it's been done on 20:26 - Nov 19 by BlackCrowe

god she was hot. And still is in guilty pleasure kind of way.

Ps. Hughes out.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Sat behand her in south africa stand many years ago
Rumour it's been done on 21:44 - Nov 19 with 1298 viewsCanadaRanger

Rumour it's been done on 20:00 - Nov 19 by MrSheen

"Worth" remembering...

He used to live down the road from me when I was in the UK.
Rumour it's been done on 21:57 - Nov 19 with 1243 viewsRs_Holy

Leslie Mark Bellend Hughes... still manager... according to Wiki!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Hughes
Rumour it's been done on 21:57 - Nov 19 with 1217 viewsHollowayRanger

Rumour it's been done on 20:54 - Nov 19 by JonDoeman

@TheSourceFooty: Hughes has gone! May well not be announced tonight but please don't doubt he has gone. I've never been wrong before and am not now #qpr

@TheSourceFooty: Also not having @ScottJonesy confirming Hughes has gone 9 minutes after I tweeted it!

this is bang on correct hughes has gone wont be announced tonight but

maybe tomorrow
next week
next month
end of season
next season
season after that.....

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Rumour it's been done on 22:05 - Nov 19 with 1145 viewsqprwpg

Rumour it's been done on 21:57 - Nov 19 by HollowayRanger

this is bang on correct hughes has gone wont be announced tonight but

maybe tomorrow
next week
next month
end of season
next season
season after that.....

Pick one and stick to your ITK guns, will ya?

Twitter: @qprwpg

Rumour it's been done on 22:14 - Nov 19 with 1078 viewsRs_Holy

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london-qpr/2012/11/19/qpr-deny-hughes-rumours-8

still here!
Rumour it's been done on 22:40 - Nov 19 with 983 viewsklr

He's gone I guess they are just trying to sort out whatever needs to be sorted out in these situations, I'd say caretaker manager on saturday with new manager watching, new guy is probably looking / studying for the Sunderland game right now.

Rumour it's been done on 22:47 - Nov 19 with 957 viewsBazWoT

Rumour it's been done on 22:40 - Nov 19 by klr

He's gone I guess they are just trying to sort out whatever needs to be sorted out in these situations, I'd say caretaker manager on saturday with new manager watching, new guy is probably looking / studying for the Sunderland game right now.

Caretaker? Gallen? Bircham?

Get rid of Hughes and all the coaching team he brought in has to go, they are a package. £8 mill Hughes and £6 mill coaches, no wonder it's taking a while to extricate them!

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Rumour it's been done on 22:55 - Nov 19 with 942 viewsklr

Rumour it's been done on 22:47 - Nov 19 by BazWoT

Get rid of Hughes and all the coaching team he brought in has to go, they are a package. £8 mill Hughes and £6 mill coaches, no wonder it's taking a while to extricate them!

I guess they are sorting it all out, I dont know what the protocol is, none of us do, probably takes a few days with someone like Joorabchian involved, some kind of "mutual consent" package I suppose.

No one has come out & flatly denied that he's gone.

Saturday was a suicide note in anyone's language, it would be just a little bit too humiliating for all parties to see him in the dugout at Old Trafford, cringeworthy infact.

I actually really hope it is Benitez, with this group of players I think a continental coach is the way forward, deal to the end of the season & then big bonus if he keeps us up, think the Harry / 'Arry ship sailed about a month ago to be honest.
Rumour it's been done on 23:03 - Nov 19 with 889 viewsted_hendrix

Rumour it's been done on 22:47 - Nov 19 by BazWoT

Baz,

Those figures won't be paid out of that I'm certain, there will no doubt be a deal done, I think the wording will be "by mutual consent"

We could of course just sack them and let nature take It's course for example just don't pay them and see them in court in due course.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Rumour it's been done on 23:07 - Nov 19 with 876 viewsToast_R

Can't we hire Sam and Dean Winchester to exorcise these demos within?
Rumour it's been done on 23:16 - Nov 19 with 849 viewsBazWoT

Rumour it's been done on 23:03 - Nov 19 by ted_hendrix

Baz,

Those figures won't be paid out of that I'm certain, there will no doubt be a deal done, I think the wording will be "by mutual consent"

We could of course just sack them and let nature take It's course for example just don't pay them and see them in court in due course.

Sure you are right Ted, just saying what their contracts owe them. Our owner hasn't helped any legal wrangle by putting his support for Hughes in writing every week until Saturday. Sacking him would appear kneejerk wouldn't it?

Then you have Rigg, Hodges and gawd knows who else Hughes has brought him from his entourage of mates to earn a fortune putting together our glorious new infrastructure.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Rumour it's been done on 23:24 - Nov 19 with 825 viewsichbinnaughty

Rumour it's been done on 23:16 - Nov 19 by BazWoT

Sure you are right Ted, just saying what their contracts owe them. Our owner hasn't helped any legal wrangle by putting his support for Hughes in writing every week until Saturday. Sacking him would appear kneejerk wouldn't it?

Then you have Rigg, Hodges and gawd knows who else Hughes has brought him from his entourage of mates to earn a fortune putting together our glorious new infrastructure.

Rigg has been incredible value for money. I mean, he's come through the door and built a strong tangible value proposition from day 1 and really immortalised himself in our recent history.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024