Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Very defeatist attitude on here ! 15:41 - Jan 2 with 6324 viewsSpeediesdouble

As much as I'd love to agree that Chelsea will win 6 or 7-0 it won't happen !

You'll be fired up as I think we all know that for your club and supporters this is your biggest game of the season and I suspect you will defend deep and in numbers and prove difficult to break down.

I take Chelsea to win but narrowly 1-0 or maybe 2-1 with QPR putting up a good show and many posts tomorrow of if we play like that the rest of the season we'll be ok.

The question is will they raise it and put in the effort for the less glamorous games ?
Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 17:36 - Jan 2 with 976 viewsShotKneesHoop

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 17:24 - Jan 2 by klr

The guy came on here the other day, Fulham fan asking for a pub to drink in, he was perfectly civil with it, but still a couple tried to give it the large, pre-pubescent humour at best IMO.

Who cares if Fulham or Chelsea fans post on here ?

I couldnt care less.

I don't mind fans of other clubs posting as long as it's relevant to QPR.

Posts about Michael Jackson's statue and planned protests against other club's owners don't have much to do with the Hoops and are boring, unless there is a merger in the offing.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 17:38 - Jan 2 with 967 viewsShotKneesHoop

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 17:33 - Jan 2 by 18StoneOfHoop

One thing I will not stand for is pre-pubescent humour.
Oh well,off on my way to SB..not a scintilla of nerves of keen anticipation..more the butterflies of dread.Charlie1 said it all on the earlier thread really.

Now this post is why LFW is worth reading, not the non QPR irrelevance of those other posts.

Very good 18 Stone, I trust you make 20 Stone on your return.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 18:36 - Jan 2 with 898 viewsHunterhoop

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 17:38 - Jan 2 by ShotKneesHoop

Now this post is why LFW is worth reading, not the non QPR irrelevance of those other posts.

Very good 18 Stone, I trust you make 20 Stone on your return.

There's a part of me that enjoys reading this thread. Like a guilty pleasure. I know it's wrong and it's just massive low quality wumming but I find some of the dialogue mildly amusing.

Now, where's a thread about SWP?
Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 18:37 - Jan 2 with 898 viewsbosh67

Not defeatist at all here. I've just spoken to friends at a betting consortium in Malaysia. They're 8 hours ahead of us and apparently we won!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 19:28 - Jan 2 with 871 viewsShotKneesHoop

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 18:36 - Jan 2 by Hunterhoop

There's a part of me that enjoys reading this thread. Like a guilty pleasure. I know it's wrong and it's just massive low quality wumming but I find some of the dialogue mildly amusing.

Now, where's a thread about SWP?

It's disappeared into the stand again.

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 23:25 - Jan 2 with 848 views100percent

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:25 - Jan 2 by 100percent

I don't have a defeatist attitude - I think we couldn't be playing the scum at a better time..... those bertie big bolllllaaacccks idiots probably think all they have to do is turn up and we will bend over..... I'd accept a draw but think we will nick a win tonight.
speediesdouble......?? I'll look out for a balding, ginger sweatie tonight and introduce myself......t-w-a-t

I can't take all the glory - but I definitely played my part.
thank you......
Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 08:12 - Jan 3 with 745 viewsKonk

Questions that need answering:

(1) Did they get all teary over "Bobby" in the sixteenth minute?

(2) Did the absolute small time bellend with the microphone make a cu nt of himself by having a sneery pop at a smaller club or does he just save that for Fulham?

(3) How wasn't Marin sent-off?

(4) How many people kitted out in the entire Chelsea club shop, did you have to direct to the ground from Fulham Broadway tube (fair enough, I suppose, as it does look more like an out-of-town multiplex than a football ground).

Well done on a fine win - would love to see Fulham win there one day.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024