Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Very defeatist attitude on here ! 15:41 - Jan 2 with 6327 viewsSpeediesdouble

As much as I'd love to agree that Chelsea will win 6 or 7-0 it won't happen !

You'll be fired up as I think we all know that for your club and supporters this is your biggest game of the season and I suspect you will defend deep and in numbers and prove difficult to break down.

I take Chelsea to win but narrowly 1-0 or maybe 2-1 with QPR putting up a good show and many posts tomorrow of if we play like that the rest of the season we'll be ok.

The question is will they raise it and put in the effort for the less glamorous games ?
Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:24 - Jan 2 with 1244 viewsspencer

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:21 - Jan 2 by DesertBoot

Where are the "Abramovich out" placards and songs?

Since the sacking of RDM, anyone entering the ground with a placard and/or half a brain have been, and will be ejected and sent to Siberia,or in this case to the slug and lettuce in Fulham( unless it has already been closed down)
Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:25 - Jan 2 with 1243 views100percent

I don't have a defeatist attitude - I think we couldn't be playing the scum at a better time..... those bertie big bolllllaaacccks idiots probably think all they have to do is turn up and we will bend over..... I'd accept a draw but think we will nick a win tonight.
speediesdouble......?? I'll look out for a balding, ginger sweatie tonight and introduce myself......t-w-a-t
Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:26 - Jan 2 with 1241 viewsJuzzie

To answer the OP and as DesertBoot says, we don't do "fired up". Some players in recent games couldn't give a flying....

Against WBA, we had a throw-in (Ellerslie side) near their penalty area, their goalie was outside the box and Cisse was closets to the ball. Any fired up player when your team is losing would pick up the ball, throw it to a team mate in the hope it can be played into a postion to score whilst the goalie is trying to get back.

But noooo..... Cisse just walks away from the ball into the penalty area as if to say "not my job, I'm the striker" thus allowing the goalie to get back into position by the time the throw in is taken. No sense of urgency whatsoever.

3-0 down v Liverpool and Mbia (I think) tries a back heel/kick and gives it straight to them.

p.s. We have 38 "biggest games of the season" so don't flatter yourself.

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:28 - Jan 2 with 1230 viewsKonk

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:17 - Jan 2 by Speediesdouble

How's the Michael Jackson statue thing going I bet you must be proud having him paraded outside your ground along with that other feller Haynes is it ? mot sure what he did but it certainly wasn't singing.

"faarking idiots" ??? grow up ! The problem is fans have no power and though it maybe a futile exercise it's a way of demonstrating dissaproval with certain things at the club...shammon !

The Michael Jackson statue is INSIDE the ground, out by the burger vans in the corner between the Hammersmith End and the Riverside. It's nowhere near the statue of Johnny Haynes, which is OUTSIDE the ground. My personal hunch is that MJ was a complete oddbod with a strange view of the world, but his behaviour was more likely to fall under the 'odd' banner rather than noncery. Which means I can't get overly fussed about the statue being stuck round the back of the stand where I've never seen it.

I know you have no power (although the Pitch owners seem to have some balls), but it's hilarious watching all your mob getting all tearful and angry about "Bobby"'s treatment, whilst once again blaming "The board" and desperately trying not to upset the massive Russian oligarch shaped elephant in the corner of the room. Almost as heroic as Man Utd fans wearing green and gold scarves whilst renewing season tickets and misplacing their scarves when they won the league again.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:31 - Jan 2 with 1216 viewsSpeediesdouble

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:25 - Jan 2 by 100percent

I don't have a defeatist attitude - I think we couldn't be playing the scum at a better time..... those bertie big bolllllaaacccks idiots probably think all they have to do is turn up and we will bend over..... I'd accept a draw but think we will nick a win tonight.
speediesdouble......?? I'll look out for a balding, ginger sweatie tonight and introduce myself......t-w-a-t

No worries mate you can look for someone of that description but that won't be me, i will however most likely be in the Rose on Harwood Terrace from 5.30...see you then XXXX
Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:32 - Jan 2 with 1210 viewsStanisgod

Don't get too fired up for Scum away now, seems no point, and you're totally delusional if you think this is our biggest game of the season !
Now West Ham away in a few weeks, thats different

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:42 - Jan 2 with 1177 viewsadhoc_qpr

I do think the only thing of note QPR have accomplished since being back in the prem is to make the new generation of glory hunting scum fans (only started supporting after Abramovich cash cow rolled into town) hate us and see us as a derby match again!

Oh and getting John Terry canned from England!
Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:43 - Jan 2 with 1172 viewsSpeediesdouble

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:28 - Jan 2 by Konk

The Michael Jackson statue is INSIDE the ground, out by the burger vans in the corner between the Hammersmith End and the Riverside. It's nowhere near the statue of Johnny Haynes, which is OUTSIDE the ground. My personal hunch is that MJ was a complete oddbod with a strange view of the world, but his behaviour was more likely to fall under the 'odd' banner rather than noncery. Which means I can't get overly fussed about the statue being stuck round the back of the stand where I've never seen it.

I know you have no power (although the Pitch owners seem to have some balls), but it's hilarious watching all your mob getting all tearful and angry about "Bobby"'s treatment, whilst once again blaming "The board" and desperately trying not to upset the massive Russian oligarch shaped elephant in the corner of the room. Almost as heroic as Man Utd fans wearing green and gold scarves whilst renewing season tickets and misplacing their scarves when they won the league again.

The point isn't the exact placement but the fact an egotistical owner took it upon himself to place it at Craven Cottage.

Abramovich has escaped most of the criticism as it's recognised that he helped elevate us to the next level. The board takes a lot of stick as they are influencing his decisions be they for best or not. As I said earlier I accept that fans are merely seen as customers these days but admire anyone with the spirit to at least try and stand up.

Seriously were you happy with the MJ statue ? and don't get me started on the Cardiff changing of colours situation !

We are but ££££ to the owners these days.
Login to get fewer ads

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:49 - Jan 2 with 1149 viewshoopstilidie

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:24 - Jan 2 by Hayesender

Thought you were going out?

Yeah but he wasn't going out out, just out. Later on he'll go out out.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:52 - Jan 2 with 1144 viewsSpeediesdouble

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:49 - Jan 2 by hoopstilidie

Yeah but he wasn't going out out, just out. Later on he'll go out out.

Good shout ! easy to get wrapped on tinternet.

Anyone going be safe and enjoy yourselves, though obvioulsy not too much.
Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:54 - Jan 2 with 1136 viewsJuzzie

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:43 - Jan 2 by Speediesdouble

The point isn't the exact placement but the fact an egotistical owner took it upon himself to place it at Craven Cottage.

Abramovich has escaped most of the criticism as it's recognised that he helped elevate us to the next level. The board takes a lot of stick as they are influencing his decisions be they for best or not. As I said earlier I accept that fans are merely seen as customers these days but admire anyone with the spirit to at least try and stand up.

Seriously were you happy with the MJ statue ? and don't get me started on the Cardiff changing of colours situation !

RA didn't help Chelsea "to the next level".... he took them up about half a dozen levels.

Would Chelsea fans complain if RA had stuck a statue of Michael Jackson 'round the back of the ground? There might be disgruntled mumblings but considering what he's done for the club most people would just shut up.

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:55 - Jan 2 with 1133 viewsHayesender

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:52 - Jan 2 by Speediesdouble

Good shout ! easy to get wrapped on tinternet.

Anyone going be safe and enjoy yourselves, though obvioulsy not too much.

You off out?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:56 - Jan 2 with 1131 viewsKonk

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:43 - Jan 2 by Speediesdouble

If the MJ statue was on Stevenage Road, it would have kicked-off - as it was, plenty of people let Al Fayed/the club know what they thought of it. As people did when he wanted to permanently move us out of the Cottage.

You reckon it's Gourlay and Buck who have your managers sacked every other week rather than Abramovich? You reckon he sits there feeling all conflicted and confused and then crumbles under pressure from Bruce Buck? Really?

I admire some of your pitch owners - they've shown bollocks - and not been afraid to upset Abramovich in what they believe to be the long term interests of your club. The fact is that Chelsea are no longer West Ham in SW6, you are - sadly - now a big club, and even if Abramovich moped off, there would be plenty of Middle/Far-Eastern investors happy to take over. Pining for Di Matteo in the sixteenth minute is such a half-hearted, soppy gesture of a protest, that it just makes you look a bit silly. You're like some occupied nation where the public are scared to voice their opposition to the regime other than in token ways, except you're not worried about being imprisoned, you're just worried that someone will stop buying you Brazilian Internationals.

And yes, I'd sooner we didn't have any statues of dead American pop stars in the ground, but as it is, I'm pretty ambivalent about it. Doesn't bother me.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 17:01 - Jan 2 with 1105 viewskropotkin41

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:56 - Jan 2 by Konk

If the MJ statue was on Stevenage Road, it would have kicked-off - as it was, plenty of people let Al Fayed/the club know what they thought of it. As people did when he wanted to permanently move us out of the Cottage.

You reckon it's Gourlay and Buck who have your managers sacked every other week rather than Abramovich? You reckon he sits there feeling all conflicted and confused and then crumbles under pressure from Bruce Buck? Really?

I admire some of your pitch owners - they've shown bollocks - and not been afraid to upset Abramovich in what they believe to be the long term interests of your club. The fact is that Chelsea are no longer West Ham in SW6, you are - sadly - now a big club, and even if Abramovich moped off, there would be plenty of Middle/Far-Eastern investors happy to take over. Pining for Di Matteo in the sixteenth minute is such a half-hearted, soppy gesture of a protest, that it just makes you look a bit silly. You're like some occupied nation where the public are scared to voice their opposition to the regime other than in token ways, except you're not worried about being imprisoned, you're just worried that someone will stop buying you Brazilian Internationals.

And yes, I'd sooner we didn't have any statues of dead American pop stars in the ground, but as it is, I'm pretty ambivalent about it. Doesn't bother me.

JFC!!!

So now we have to suffer handbags at dawn between a Chelsea fan and a Fulham fan on here do we?

Can't you two just take it outside??

Fort goodness sake, Konk, either FFC don't have a single forum even remotely as good as LFW (which I can believe) or you need to consider coming out as an Rs fan.

As for a Chelsea fan coming on here, I am dumbfounded......... I wouldn't sully my keyboard on a CFC site......... apart from the obvious need to keep any posts down to words of one syllable.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 17:02 - Jan 2 with 1102 viewsQPRDave

Shocks on tonight Rangers win...!!

http://johnnyvoid.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/mystic-meg-0012.jpg?w=500
Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 17:05 - Jan 2 with 1063 viewsShotKneesHoop

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:56 - Jan 2 by Konk

What the flying ferk is this South of the Thames rant about Michael Jackson's statue and the Russian Mafia Boss got to do with this fans site?

This board is for fans who know their owners don't have a clue about football and also don't have the fans interest at heart. You still think they have, jerkwits.

Go away and post to your hearts content on a posers board somewhere else.

CBBC is starting soon - turn on, tune in, drop out with Ballamoray

This board is exclusively for people of good taste, wit and tolerance, so foook orrrff.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 17:13 - Jan 2 with 1029 viewsShotKneesHoop

In the 16th minute, I'd "pine for a cross into the box from our Shaunie that didn't finish up in Row Z" sod doing a hissie fit Posnan against an Oligeek.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 17:18 - Jan 2 with 1016 viewsJuzzie

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 17:05 - Jan 2 by ShotKneesHoop

What the flying ferk is this South of the Thames rant about Michael Jackson's statue and the Russian Mafia Boss got to do with this fans site?

This board is for fans who know their owners don't have a clue about football and also don't have the fans interest at heart. You still think they have, jerkwits.

Go away and post to your hearts content on a posers board somewhere else.

CBBC is starting soon - turn on, tune in, drop out with Ballamoray

This board is exclusively for people of good taste, wit and tolerance, so foook orrrff.

Nowt wrong with Konk on here. Though this is a QPR board, it's not exclusive.

Wummers deserve a verbal kicking but people like Konk actually contribute something.

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 17:20 - Jan 2 with 1001 viewsklr

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 17:18 - Jan 2 by Juzzie

Wummers deserve a verbal kicking but people like Konk actually contribute something.

I suppose it depends on who you think is the sadder;

The person holding the fishing rod or the people getting reeled in ?
Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 17:21 - Jan 2 with 997 viewsShotKneesHoop

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 17:18 - Jan 2 by Juzzie

Like what?

I hate Michael Jackson.

Think Al Fayed should be investigated by the FSA.

Would never shop at Harrods.

Think Fulham are boring.

And Konk encourages that idiot Speedie's double by treating him as normal.

Not interested in what they say at all.

They can both do one.

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 17:22 - Jan 2 with 981 views100percent

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:31 - Jan 2 by Speediesdouble

No worries mate you can look for someone of that description but that won't be me, i will however most likely be in the Rose on Harwood Terrace from 5.30...see you then XXXX

Had you down for a more old fashioned Coleherne dweller sweetie.....
there's other sites where you can attempt to pick up and meet other like minded men.
Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 17:24 - Jan 2 with 978 viewsklr

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 17:21 - Jan 2 by ShotKneesHoop

Like what?

I hate Michael Jackson.

Think Fulham are boring.

They can both do one.

The guy came on here the other day, Fulham fan asking for a pub to drink in, he was perfectly civil with it, but still a couple tried to give it the large, pre-pubescent humour at best IMO.

Who cares if Fulham or Chelsea fans post on here ?

I couldnt care less.
Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 17:26 - Jan 2 with 965 viewsNorthernr

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 17:21 - Jan 2 by ShotKneesHoop

Like what?

I hate Michael Jackson.

Think Fulham are boring.

They can both do one.

Well you can have a conversation with Konk about something other than Shaun Wright-Phillips for a start, which is nice sometimes.
Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 17:32 - Jan 2 with 942 viewsQPRDave

Yeah...... but getting back to SWP...
Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 17:33 - Jan 2 with 936 views18StoneOfHoop

One thing I will not stand for is pre-pubescent humour.
Oh well,off on my way to SB..not a scintilla of nerves of keen anticipation..more the butterflies of dread.Charlie1 said it all on the earlier thread really.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024