Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congratulations, well deserved win ! 09:38 - Jan 3 with 2537 viewsSpeediesdouble

As I suspected and it seemed very few of you did QPR fought very hard for the shirt last night, defended in numbers and very deep, showed tenacity and good organisation. Rode their luck a few times but came away with a deserved result.

The QPR performance kind of reminds me of a team that won a little trophy last season with a couple of similar performances last year. Spirit, passion and organisation go a long way, the question is now will they be repeating that level of performance in future games ?

Good luck staying up as despite the result sooner you stayed up as there is an edge to our games rather than the likes of Wigan, Villa or even Fulham.
Congratulations, well deserved win ! on 09:56 - Jan 3 with 2466 viewsWokingR

Got to give you credit for coming back on here this morning

Congratulations, well deserved win ! on 09:59 - Jan 3 with 2438 viewsdaveB

it has to go down as one of the shock results of the season, no one seriously saw that coming but have to say when i saw the Chelsea team sheet i wasn't quite as worried as i had been, I expected us to lose but not by 5 or 6.

Hopefully the team will continue to work like that but they performed like that against Chelsea at home and Arsenal away then went back to normal so I'm still not sure.
Congratulations, well deserved win ! on 10:05 - Jan 3 with 2399 viewsSpeediesdouble

Congratulations, well deserved win ! on 09:56 - Jan 3 by WokingR

Got to give you credit for coming back on here this morning

Had we won I wouldn't have bothered coming on just as I didn't Following the 6-1 but I'm not one for hiding when things don't go my way.

Fogot to add that though SWP was never one of my favourites, my respect for him has gone up immensely. His reaction to what was a cracking goal showed true respect to his former club and fans.
Congratulations, well deserved win ! on 10:08 - Jan 3 with 2384 viewsWokingR

Congratulations, well deserved win ! on 10:05 - Jan 3 by Speediesdouble

Had we won I wouldn't have bothered coming on just as I didn't Following the 6-1 but I'm not one for hiding when things don't go my way.

Fogot to add that though SWP was never one of my favourites, my respect for him has gone up immensely. His reaction to what was a cracking goal showed true respect to his former club and fans.

Good, so you'll take him back will you? Please
Apart from the goal his performance was appalling
Congratulations, well deserved win ! on 10:10 - Jan 3 with 2368 viewsSpeediesdouble

Congratulations, well deserved win ! on 10:08 - Jan 3 by WokingR

No thanks never did much for us either but as a person the lad has real character and integrity.
Congratulations, well deserved win ! on 10:10 - Jan 3 with 2364 viewsShotKneesHoop

Congratulations, well deserved win ! on 10:08 - Jan 3 by WokingR

Rafa moaning about too many games would be solved by adding SWP to the Chelscum squad. They're made for each other.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Congratulations, well deserved win ! on 10:15 - Jan 3 with 2330 viewsStanisgod

Fair play !

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Congratulations, well deserved win ! on 10:17 - Jan 3 with 2310 viewsklr

Congratulations, well deserved win ! on 10:10 - Jan 3 by ShotKneesHoop

Rafa moaning about too many games would be solved by adding SWP to the Chelscum squad. They're made for each other.

lol

Fair play to the OP
Login to get fewer ads

Congratulations, well deserved win ! on 10:22 - Jan 3 with 2277 viewswestberksr

well played Speedie

you know someones gonna call you names soon though!

fair summary of the game and pass on our thanks to Rafa for being a smart arse fat Spanish waiter and thinking your bench would beat us. I owe him a bottle of Shiraz.
Congratulations, well deserved win ! on 10:25 - Jan 3 with 2254 viewsSpeediesdouble

Congratulations, well deserved win ! on 10:22 - Jan 3 by westberksr

well played Speedie

you know someones gonna call you names soon though!

fair summary of the game and pass on our thanks to Rafa for being a smart arse fat Spanish waiter and thinking your bench would beat us. I owe him a bottle of Shiraz.

True, Mr Popular faarked up yesterday...I tell you what make it a nice bottle of Pouilly Fume, send it to me and i'll pass it on to him.
Congratulations, well deserved win ! on 10:27 - Jan 3 with 2240 viewsdanehoop

Congratulations, well deserved win ! on 10:25 - Jan 3 by Speediesdouble

True, Mr Popular faarked up yesterday...I tell you what make it a nice bottle of Pouilly Fume, send it to me and i'll pass it on to him.

If it helps, as you are a Chelscum fan I automatically will call you a Khunt. Again, nothing personal, just a generic term.

Never knowingly understood

Congratulations, well deserved win ! on 10:30 - Jan 3 with 2219 viewswestberksr

Congratulations, well deserved win ! on 10:25 - Jan 3 by Speediesdouble

he wouldn't like Pouilly; it's French for a start.

Lidl do a good Sangria mix (so I've heard )

one in the post to SW6; just putting 'Roman's Bitch' on the envelope, should get there ok.
Congratulations, well deserved win ! on 10:31 - Jan 3 with 2216 viewsElHoop

Fair play Speedie, we did indeed do to you lot what you did to Barcelona. That fact seems lost on the majority of fellow scummers.

My first visit to the hated ground since the bad old days. I found myself coming out afterwards and singing all the way to Fulham Broadway station, along with hundreds of fellow hoops. That would have ben suicidal last time I was down there.

Perhaps the sweetest victory ever, given the circumstances.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Congratulations, well deserved win ! on 10:33 - Jan 3 with 2196 viewsPommyhoop

Fair play for coming on speedie.
Ere do you know this fella Peckham Blue?
He know's the score and does'nt try to pretend we dont figure on your radar.

Here's his post

Chin up? No f**king way, I'm f**king seething at this result. To put out a weakened team against struggling opposition/rivals who f**king hate us with a passion/Rednapp/ ad nauseum is the absolutely the worst mangerial descison you could ever make. I have to live with these QPR c**ts gloading for the next ten f**king years, all you post 1995 glory hunters dont know what it f**king means to lose to c**ts like these, Man Utd, and Arsenal are all you f**king know about. The people who run this club and install a c**t like this in charge should f**k right off now, or learn our f**king history. I'm so f**king pissed off.

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/22485-chins-up-lads/

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Congratulations, well deserved win ! on 10:44 - Jan 3 with 2157 viewsSpeediesdouble

Congratulations, well deserved win ! on 10:33 - Jan 3 by Pommyhoop

Fair play for coming on speedie.
Ere do you know this fella Peckham Blue?
He know's the score and does'nt try to pretend we dont figure on your radar.

Here's his post

Chin up? No f**king way, I'm f**king seething at this result. To put out a weakened team against struggling opposition/rivals who f**king hate us with a passion/Rednapp/ ad nauseum is the absolutely the worst mangerial descison you could ever make. I have to live with these QPR c**ts gloading for the next ten f**king years, all you post 1995 glory hunters dont know what it f**king means to lose to c**ts like these, Man Utd, and Arsenal are all you f**king know about. The people who run this club and install a c**t like this in charge should f**k right off now, or learn our f**king history. I'm so f**king pissed off.

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/22485-chins-up-lads/

It's all about personal circumstances I'm guessing this bloke knows plenty of QPR so knows he will be taking stick.

I grew up in an area full of gooners and a lot of my mates are gooners, not suprisingly I hate them with a passion.

Sometimes rivalries come and go I had nothing against Liverpool 15 years ago now I can't stand them.

For the majority of Chelsea fans and in no particular order I would say the five teams we most despise are Arsenal, Tottenham, Liverpool, Man Utd and West Ham.
That's not a wind up it's just the way things are at the moment not to say that in a few years that won't change.
Congratulations, well deserved win ! on 10:46 - Jan 3 with 2139 viewsPommyhoop

Congratulations, well deserved win ! on 10:44 - Jan 3 by Speediesdouble

It's all about personal circumstances I'm guessing this bloke knows plenty of QPR so knows he will be taking stick.

I grew up in an area full of gooners and a lot of my mates are gooners, not suprisingly I hate them with a passion.

Sometimes rivalries come and go I had nothing against Liverpool 15 years ago now I can't stand them.

For the majority of Chelsea fans and in no particular order I would say the five teams we most despise are Arsenal, Tottenham, Liverpool, Man Utd and West Ham.
That's not a wind up it's just the way things are at the moment not to say that in a few years that won't change.

Fair enuff.

Congratulations, well deserved win ! on 10:47 - Jan 3 with 2132 viewsDesertBoot

Congratulations, well deserved win ! on 09:59 - Jan 3 by daveB

it has to go down as one of the shock results of the season, no one seriously saw that coming but have to say when i saw the Chelsea team sheet i wasn't quite as worried as i had been, I expected us to lose but not by 5 or 6.

Hopefully the team will continue to work like that but they performed like that against Chelsea at home and Arsenal away then went back to normal so I'm still not sure.

Agree. It's been labelled "result of the season" in several quarters too. We'll do well to play like that every week and get results but Harry's reaction at the end was so uplifting it could be an almighty springboard.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Congratulations, well deserved win ! on 11:03 - Jan 3 with 2073 viewsreal_loftus

Congratulations, well deserved win ! on 10:44 - Jan 3 by Speediesdouble

Oh I think QPR have worked our way into most Chels** fan's Top 5. I played golf over the Xmas break with a mates Golf Society. I went back into the clubhouse at the end of the game where the society were meeting up for a few beers. The TV was on and Chels** were 1-0 down to Everton. I muttered something like "oh good, Chels** are 1 down". Two respectable, older gentleman asked "you're not a fahkin yid are you?" to which I replied "Nah, QPR mate". In unison they replied "oh not those bunch of fahkin vvankers". A little banter ensued, mainly around the game at Loftus Rd last season. Apparently we "kicked Chels** off the park" that day, despite Chels** having 2 players sent off to our none. And as for the way poor JT got treated, well it just shouldnt have been allowed to happen.

To be fair, they looked like lifers, rather than "carefree since 2003"s. But still, fahk 'em.

ATAF

ATAF.

Congratulations, well deserved win ! on 11:08 - Jan 3 with 2047 viewspeejaybee

I have disliked Chelsea since watching you knock us out of the Egg Cup in front of a crowd of one man and his dog plus me in 1881 on No 11 pitch at Womwood Scrubs.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Congratulations, well deserved win ! on 11:14 - Jan 3 with 2030 viewsPommyhoop

Congratulations, well deserved win ! on 11:08 - Jan 3 by peejaybee

I have disliked Chelsea since watching you knock us out of the Egg Cup in front of a crowd of one man and his dog plus me in 1881 on No 11 pitch at Womwood Scrubs.

Johhny come lately glory hunter.

Congratulations, well deserved win ! on 11:17 - Jan 3 with 2011 viewspeejaybee

Congratulations, well deserved win ! on 11:14 - Jan 3 by Pommyhoop

Johhny come lately glory hunter.

Thats Me, and proud of it.
I think the Fat Lady is singing.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Congratulations, well deserved win ! on 11:31 - Jan 3 with 1970 viewsklr

Congratulations, well deserved win ! on 11:03 - Jan 3 by real_loftus

Oh I think QPR have worked our way into most Chels** fan's Top 5. I played golf over the Xmas break with a mates Golf Society. I went back into the clubhouse at the end of the game where the society were meeting up for a few beers. The TV was on and Chels** were 1-0 down to Everton. I muttered something like "oh good, Chels** are 1 down". Two respectable, older gentleman asked "you're not a fahkin yid are you?" to which I replied "Nah, QPR mate". In unison they replied "oh not those bunch of fahkin vvankers". A little banter ensued, mainly around the game at Loftus Rd last season. Apparently we "kicked Chels** off the park" that day, despite Chels** having 2 players sent off to our none. And as for the way poor JT got treated, well it just shouldnt have been allowed to happen.

To be fair, they looked like lifers, rather than "carefree since 2003"s. But still, fahk 'em.

ATAF

"Chels"

There's something about that word / expression & the type of people that use it that means "Chels" will always be the most hated club in London.

At Chelsea it seems the bigger Moron you are, the bigger clout / kudos you command, including the Leader, Captain, Legend.

Even at clubs like West Ham or Millwall there is a certain wit to their support.

"Chels" : Morons
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024