Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST 23:19 - Jan 13 with 3684 viewsThacks_Rabbits

So did you say it - if you did then have the guts to admit it - if you did not then defend yourself - your lack of defence is bringing our club into disrepute - you will f**k of in a year or 2 and not care but we do.

ROCHDALE AGAINST RACISM - WE ARE NOT A RACIST CLUB.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 23:20 - Jan 13 with 2903 viewsjudd

Nor are we a hanging club.

Let him follow due process, please.

Poll: What is it to be then?

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 23:42 - Jan 13 with 2850 viewsThacks_Rabbits

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 23:20 - Jan 13 by judd

Nor are we a hanging club.

Let him follow due process, please.

Not like you to be liberal Judd - I hope he has done nothing wrong and proves it - but the silence is deafening.

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 23:46 - Jan 13 with 2838 viewsmandale

There is no lack of defence, but the player will have been instructed - by the club, his advisors and probably his lawyer - to say absolutely nothing while the investigation takes its course. It worked for the entire board of News International.

It also gives the Club time to formulate a response which clearly articulates to the baying media that Rochdale are not a racist club, and it's really important that is handled properly and that they are able take advice from people who are used to handling damage limitation in these circumstances and can pre-empt the media response to it (and not be dragged along by it).

As an aside, I can't help feeling that the cheating, diving, unethical ethos that seems to have seeped into a team Hillcroft always had high in the Fair Play tables, is cultivated at the top: when you instil that negative ethos in players, some will not see or understand where the boundaries are until they do something really stupid. When Hillcroft came across indiscipline they stamped it out quickly (or, like Nathan Stanton, transferred the player) instead of making it a blueprint for how the team behaves.
UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 23:49 - Jan 13 with 2834 viewsjudd

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 23:42 - Jan 13 by Thacks_Rabbits

Not like you to be liberal Judd - I hope he has done nothing wrong and proves it - but the silence is deafening.

I'm the most unhinged, unpolitically pigeon holed tvvat you could ever hope to meet.

But invariably correct.

He ain't gonna post no shit on here, innit?

Poll: What is it to be then?

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 23:52 - Jan 13 with 2821 viewsrafc1984

But judd is right. For all we know, the club have told him to say nothing, so the police/fa, whoever the powers maybe, deal with it.
After all, he's hardly likely to come on here to answer your question is he.
If anything was put on here, it quite possibly would be taken out of context, or people would read between the lines, and come to there own conclusions.
IMO this thread and others similar on this board, dont help anyone, especially the club we all love.
UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 23:54 - Jan 13 with 2819 viewsdingdangblue

He said c##t and not c##n ? I imagine will be his defence. Lost in translation.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 23:57 - Jan 13 with 2811 viewsThacks_Rabbits

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 23:54 - Jan 13 by dingdangblue

He said c##t and not c##n ? I imagine will be his defence. Lost in translation.

Well for what its worth - Rochdale are not a racist club - If we have racists - they will be outed"

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 00:21 - Jan 14 with 2750 viewsJorDale

from the official daggers source on twitter it said bobby grant had made the remark to hoyte, this is what there captain (ogogo) said in a post match interview
Login to get fewer ads

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 00:45 - Jan 14 with 2716 viewsolympicdale

I do expect to hear some sort of statement from Grant this week, hopefully denying the claims, but it needs to be done in line with the inquiries.

Life is a game of fate.

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 00:49 - Jan 14 with 2718 viewsThacks_Rabbits

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 23:52 - Jan 13 by rafc1984

But judd is right. For all we know, the club have told him to say nothing, so the police/fa, whoever the powers maybe, deal with it.
After all, he's hardly likely to come on here to answer your question is he.
If anything was put on here, it quite possibly would be taken out of context, or people would read between the lines, and come to there own conclusions.
IMO this thread and others similar on this board, dont help anyone, especially the club we all love.

If i were innocent and Grant "I said a bad word but in no way was it any way racism - i despise racism in any form etc etc"

We have something bURY dont now though "This famous old racist club" - obviously if it proves true.

I personally think he is guilty as sin - reaction said it all - his only defence is stupidity and that he never meant it - Grow a pair R.G. and if you did it say sorry and appologise - you know what - you may get more respect for doing that.

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 10:01 - Jan 14 with 2546 viewsToffeemanc

If the allegations against the player are proved true what really concerns me is how does the club deal with it.
If guilty can the player really continue to be a part of the squad when they will have to train and play every day alongside players like Adebola, Bennett, Logan etc. How will these players feel about working with the player after this? In my opinion If found guilty it is very likely to cause a split in the dressing room, and that can only be bad for team morale and the club. The allegation itself is likely to leave some lingering doubt in players minds even if the allegation can't be proved. If he is found guilty then the club will have reached a new low and I think they will have little option but to get rid of the player in question.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 10:12 - Jan 14 with 2520 viewsD_Alien

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 10:01 - Jan 14 by Toffeemanc

If the allegations against the player are proved true what really concerns me is how does the club deal with it.
If guilty can the player really continue to be a part of the squad when they will have to train and play every day alongside players like Adebola, Bennett, Logan etc. How will these players feel about working with the player after this? In my opinion If found guilty it is very likely to cause a split in the dressing room, and that can only be bad for team morale and the club. The allegation itself is likely to leave some lingering doubt in players minds even if the allegation can't be proved. If he is found guilty then the club will have reached a new low and I think they will have little option but to get rid of the player in question.

You beat me to it tm.

Unless I've missed something, no-one had thus far mentioned the impact of the allegations (whether true or false) on the black members of the Dale squad.

I'd doubt we have any choc ices who'd be prepared to support Grant. The club has one huge issue to sort out this week, but IMO it could lead to the "sorting out" of other issues - football-related - that we've been exercised with recently.

I hope CD see's that the conduct of the players, both on and off the pitch, is bound to be influenced by the manager - or if it isn't, there's something seriously amiss! And so, out of very dark clouds indeed, may emerge a silver lining.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 10:53 - Jan 14 with 2436 viewsToffeemanc

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 10:12 - Jan 14 by D_Alien

You beat me to it tm.

Unless I've missed something, no-one had thus far mentioned the impact of the allegations (whether true or false) on the black members of the Dale squad.

I'd doubt we have any choc ices who'd be prepared to support Grant. The club has one huge issue to sort out this week, but IMO it could lead to the "sorting out" of other issues - football-related - that we've been exercised with recently.

I hope CD see's that the conduct of the players, both on and off the pitch, is bound to be influenced by the manager - or if it isn't, there's something seriously amiss! And so, out of very dark clouds indeed, may emerge a silver lining.

Seems your thinking exactly the same as me.
It's nice to know that I'm not the only one thinking/hoping that this may lead to a "sorting out" of the other issues and potentially the silver lining most fans are now craving.
However the issue is resolved It is now really important that Mr. Dunphy remains strong and acts for the good of the club and takes whatever action he deems to be appropriate to deal with the situation and protect the public image of our club. Dilly dallying and not addressing the situation or appearing to sweep it under the carpet I fear will only serve to further alienate fans.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 11:13 - Jan 14 with 2384 viewsklmblue

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2261677/Dagenham-report-allega

up the dale and down with a Amstel hmmm lekker

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 11:34 - Jan 14 with 2339 viewslurker

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 10:53 - Jan 14 by Toffeemanc

It's nice to know that I'm not the only one thinking/hoping that this may lead to a "sorting out" of the other issues and potentially the silver lining most fans are now craving.
However the issue is resolved It is now really important that Mr. Dunphy remains strong and acts for the good of the club and takes whatever action he deems to be appropriate to deal with the situation and protect the public image of our club. Dilly dallying and not addressing the situation or appearing to sweep it under the carpet I fear will only serve to further alienate fans.

I wouldn't remain too hopeful if I were you.

The handling of "Dubai-gate" would not fill me with confidence if I were one of these people thinking that Coleman may well lose his job over this
UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 12:41 - Jan 14 with 2188 viewshitman

It's also made page 49 in The Sun'
UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 12:42 - Jan 14 with 2173 viewslurker

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 12:41 - Jan 14 by hitman

It's also made page 49 in The Sun'

... where none of our players and staff will read it! #YNWA
UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 13:39 - Jan 14 with 2049 viewsolympicdale

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 10:53 - Jan 14 by Toffeemanc

I actually had a thought yesterday that some good could come from this, as it will hopefully allow Dunphy to see what team ethics Coleman is installing into this squad, and i would hope, prompt him to sit down with the management and say "okay whats going on here john" The higherarchy at the club surely now must see this as the final straw, not sit back any longer while our club descends into the mud.

Life is a game of fate.

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 15:16 - Jan 14 with 1961 viewsDorsetDale

Another feature of this episode is yet to happen. There's going to be a hell of a lot of taunting from opposition fans over this, especially at away matches.

I hope none of our fans are so easily wound up as to get "involved" and send reputations plummeting even further.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 15:18 - Jan 14 with 1949 viewselectricblue

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 15:16 - Jan 14 by DorsetDale

Another feature of this episode is yet to happen. There's going to be a hell of a lot of taunting from opposition fans over this, especially at away matches.

I hope none of our fans are so easily wound up as to get "involved" and send reputations plummeting even further.

Dales reputation as already well and truely gone.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 15:20 - Jan 14 with 1947 viewsdingdangblue

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 15:16 - Jan 14 by DorsetDale

If they are taunting Bobby Grant some of out fans might join in.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 15:24 - Jan 14 with 1936 viewsDorsetDale

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 15:20 - Jan 14 by dingdangblue

Aye you're probably right.

What I meant was taunting of our fans before the game starts and knowing some to enjoy more than just a couple of pre-match bevvies.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 15:39 - Jan 14 with 1908 viewsolympicdale

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 15:20 - Jan 14 by dingdangblue

well it wont start against Gillingham thats for sure.

Life is a game of fate.

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 15:49 - Jan 14 with 1885 viewslurker

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 15:39 - Jan 14 by olympicdale

well it wont start against Gillingham thats for sure.

Ricardo might call him a winker!
Shame Port Vale secured the Lee Hughes loan signing. We could have cemented our place as the most detestable L2 side for sure!
UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 16:17 - Jan 14 with 1839 viewssweetcorn

UNNAMED ROCHDALE PLAYER - ARE YOU A RACIST on 10:12 - Jan 14 by D_Alien

You beat me to it tm.

Choc-ice. Great term to use when talking about racism.

You couldn't make this sh*t up!

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024