Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mittal-Bhatia-Fernades relationship goes beyond QPR 13:18 - Mar 7 with 4110 viewsswisscottage

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-21695576

Arun Bhatia is Amit's father.
Mittal-Bhatia-Fernades relationship goes beyond QPR on 13:58 - Mar 7 with 3990 viewslondonscottish

Good spot - so Amit's dad gets a 21% share in a new Indian airline - that should cover some of the wages....

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Mittal-Bhatia-Fernades relationship goes beyond QPR on 14:05 - Mar 7 with 3945 viewsWinchestR

Oh good, so Tony has decided to buy into another high-risk market where most of the existing companies are already making a loss!
Mittal-Bhatia-Fernades relationship goes beyond QPR on 15:33 - Mar 7 with 3825 viewsswisscottage

Just as he did with Air Asia
Mittal-Bhatia-Fernades relationship goes beyond QPR on 15:59 - Mar 7 with 3765 viewsTGRRRSSS

India must be a goldmine in airline parlance if they get it right.
This was posted about a few weeks ago I think.
Mittal-Bhatia-Fernades relationship goes beyond QPR on 16:06 - Mar 7 with 3751 viewsGloucs_R

Mittal-Bhatia-Fernades relationship goes beyond QPR on 14:05 - Mar 7 by WinchestR

Oh good, so Tony has decided to buy into another high-risk market where most of the existing companies are already making a loss!

These entrepreneurs hey!

Poll: Are we staying up?

Mittal-Bhatia-Fernades relationship goes beyond QPR on 16:26 - Mar 7 with 3712 viewsAlbRanger

Make no mistake, this is a very very good move for TF et al if they get it right - and there is no reason to think they won't given his track record w/ AK
Mittal-Bhatia-Fernades relationship goes beyond QPR on 17:22 - Mar 7 with 3622 viewsTW_R

Mittal-Bhatia-Fernades relationship goes beyond QPR on 14:05 - Mar 7 by WinchestR

How many of the well-known national airlines actually make any money? It's the budget airlines that make the largest profits nowadays.
Mittal-Bhatia-Fernades relationship goes beyond QPR on 18:25 - Mar 7 with 3546 viewsbarbicanranger

silly good opportunity for the boys

the indian aviation market is ripe for an established low carrier airline role out

glad they're all tied up in this together
Login to get fewer ads

Mittal-Bhatia-Fernades relationship goes beyond QPR on 19:11 - Mar 7 with 3492 viewsSussexR

Mittal-Bhatia-Fernades relationship goes beyond QPR on 18:25 - Mar 7 by barbicanranger

silly good opportunity for the boys

the indian aviation market is ripe for an established low carrier airline role out

glad they're all tied up in this together

The existing Indian airlines are all basket cases. A new low cost entrant with the right culture could well clean up.
Mittal-Bhatia-Fernades relationship goes beyond QPR on 19:55 - Mar 7 with 3433 viewsCanadaRanger

Mittal-Bhatia-Fernades relationship goes beyond QPR on 19:11 - Mar 7 by SussexR

The existing Indian airlines are all basket cases. A new low cost entrant with the right culture could well clean up.

Yes. Training. Maintenance. Customer service.
Commitment to high standards.
Using the Air Asia model.
Mittal-Bhatia-Fernades relationship goes beyond QPR on 20:02 - Mar 7 with 3422 viewsWeaverQPR

He going to appoint Mark Hughes as head of recruitment saying that 'he is the best thing to happen to Air Fernandes'

@WeavQPR

Mittal-Bhatia-Fernades relationship goes beyond QPR on 20:20 - Mar 7 with 3397 viewsSussexR

Mittal-Bhatia-Fernades relationship goes beyond QPR on 20:02 - Mar 7 by WeaverQPR

He going to appoint Mark Hughes as head of recruitment saying that 'he is the best thing to happen to Air Fernandes'

And Hughes will say "I can guarantee we'll never be in this position again while I'm in charge"
Mittal-Bhatia-Fernades relationship goes beyond QPR on 07:43 - Mar 8 with 3187 viewsblacky200

Mittal-Bhatia-Fernades relationship goes beyond QPR on 20:20 - Mar 7 by SussexR

And Hughes will say "I can guarantee we'll never be in this position again while I'm in charge"

And as he is saying that they will wheel out a new expensive mechanic the got from BA who will suffer a work injury just before a plane crashes
Mittal-Bhatia-Fernades relationship goes beyond QPR on 10:17 - Mar 8 with 3126 viewsbarbicanranger

Mittal-Bhatia-Fernades relationship goes beyond QPR on 20:20 - Mar 7 by SussexR

he will be saying this whilst cutting the ribon on a brand new fleet of expensive aircraft whilst the pilot and mechanics are racing around furiously trying to get the planes to effing start.
Mittal-Bhatia-Fernades relationship goes beyond QPR on 10:26 - Mar 8 with 3114 viewsWinchestR

Mittal-Bhatia-Fernades relationship goes beyond QPR on 10:17 - Mar 8 by barbicanranger

he will be saying this whilst cutting the ribon on a brand new fleet of expensive aircraft whilst the pilot and mechanics are racing around furiously trying to get the planes to effing start.

And no doubt the airline will be rolling out endless interviews with the pilots saying how they "understand the importance" of getting the planes to fly properly
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024