Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket cost 12:06 - Apr 2 with 4134 viewsVish

A Watford fan at work has told me his ST is £355 regardless of the division they'll be in!

I hope the club have learnt lessons from previous seasons on our prices.

Lets hope they announce them early enough for people to get the cash together, and offer an early bird incentive. Clearly at a reasonable cost as well.

Get this wrong, and I feel it will be the last straw for many fans who won't bother next season.
Season ticket cost on 12:07 - Apr 2 with 4119 viewsdaveB

I fear they are going to get it very wrong again, we wre already paying Premiership prices before we came up so doubt they are going to drop by much if anything
Season ticket cost on 12:23 - Apr 2 with 4087 viewsJonDoeman

Can't see the price coming down.

It Is What It Is !!

Season ticket cost on 12:28 - Apr 2 with 4075 viewsBasingstokeR

I think the early bird if there is one (as other clubs advertise theirs actually early) will be a freeze. They'll factor in that its more games if in the Championship. Where it should come down a bit imho
Season ticket cost on 12:42 - Apr 2 with 4045 viewsdaveB

Season ticket cost on 12:28 - Apr 2 by BasingstokeR

I think the early bird if there is one (as other clubs advertise theirs actually early) will be a freeze. They'll factor in that its more games if in the Championship. Where it should come down a bit imho

i agree thats what they'll do and they will see a sharp drop in renewalls
Season ticket cost on 12:51 - Apr 2 with 4016 viewsVish

Season ticket cost on 12:42 - Apr 2 by daveB

if they keep the prices the same, I can't see it any other way other than sticking two fingers up to the fans.
Season ticket cost on 13:08 - Apr 2 with 3988 viewsessextaxiboy

Season ticket cost on 12:42 - Apr 2 by daveB

I think they should offer 1000 loyalty points for each of the next two seasons for anyone that renews this summer (assuming we go down but I aint given up yet )

That way anyone that walks away on relegation cant come straight back in if we get promoted buy a season ticket and start going on the big away days again.

It would also help the fans who shell out this spring without knowing the players manager and finances to get tickets for the promotion run in or playoffs .
Its time they started to look after the automatic renewers and the rest of the 12k hardcore .
Season ticket cost on 13:14 - Apr 2 with 3963 viewsRangersw12

Season ticket cost on 13:08 - Apr 2 by essextaxiboy

I think they should offer 1000 loyalty points for each of the next two seasons for anyone that renews this summer (assuming we go down but I aint given up yet )

That way anyone that walks away on relegation cant come straight back in if we get promoted buy a season ticket and start going on the big away days again.

It would also help the fans who shell out this spring without knowing the players manager and finances to get tickets for the promotion run in or playoffs .
Its time they started to look after the automatic renewers and the rest of the 12k hardcore .

Excellent idea

Maybe the people who go to the meetings with the club can mention this sort of thing ?

I think it also needs a decent early bird discount to reward the hardcore
Season ticket cost on 13:14 - Apr 2 with 3959 viewsJuzzie

Season ticket cost on 12:28 - Apr 2 by BasingstokeR

They may factor in "more games in the Championship" but they conviniently forgot the opposite situation when putting up prices when we were promoted.

"It's only a 40% increase" they said. But when you factor in there are 4 less home games in the PL, it actually worked out to be nearer a 60% increase.

Now they'll try it again in reverse.

For those clubs in the PL next season.... how can ANY club justify putting prices up when the TV revenue is going up 70%???

It's utter robbery that is demand-driven and bears no relation to the value of the product.

I can see gates in the PL going down when the less glamorous games are played.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket cost on 13:24 - Apr 2 with 3930 viewsCharlie1

Season ticket cost on 13:14 - Apr 2 by Juzzie

They may factor in "more games in the Championship" but they conviniently forgot the opposite situation when putting up prices when we were promoted.

"It's only a 40% increase" they said. But when you factor in there are 4 less home games in the PL, it actually worked out to be nearer a 60% increase.

For those clubs in the PL next season.... how can ANY club justify putting prices up when the TV revenue is going up 70%???

It's utter robbery that is demand-driven and bears no relation to the value of the product.

exactly
wasn't that the reason Amit fell out with with Flavio at the time?

2:59 baby!

Season ticket cost on 13:34 - Apr 2 with 3905 viewsessextaxiboy

Season ticket cost on 13:14 - Apr 2 by Juzzie

More games mean more match day costs .

Even with a ST I spend around 50 quid on a matchday for travel , food etc.

Ok some might say its not compulsory but for a large number of posters on here , they know that it feels like it is ?
Season ticket cost on 13:38 - Apr 2 with 3889 viewsNorthernr

1 - If the board think they can charge anything like this season's prices in the Championship next season then they're in for a rude awakening and an abrupt end to their prolonged honeymoon period.

2 - Whatever they're doing, the prices should be out now - even if it means saying 'this is what it is if we stay up, this is what it is if we go down.' Releasing prices in May with a renewal deadline in June - as seems to be the case at QPR just lately - shows an arrogant misunderstanding of how the vast majority of people live their lives. We don't all own an airline or a Formula One team and we can't all just magic up £700 in six weeks. The longer we have to plan and save the better - at the moment my seat could be anywhere between £450 and £800 next season and I've no idea which it will be two months before I'm going to be required to pay it and that's not really acceptable.
Season ticket cost on 14:18 - Apr 2 with 3841 viewsQPunkR

Season ticket cost on 12:23 - Apr 2 by JonDoeman

Can't see the price coming down.

Me neither sadly. There is absolutely no way on God's green earth that I'll be renewing for anything under £100 less than I've paid this season. Just can't justify the cost any more, and I feel the Club are trying to mug us

QPR - "shit but local"

Season ticket cost on 16:28 - Apr 2 with 3763 viewstoboboly

I was told yesterday, by a very reliable HP sauce that not only are prices not going to fall but it is very likely that they will go up.

All depends on the next few weeks and whether Beard can be brought round.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Season ticket cost on 16:37 - Apr 2 with 3743 viewsNov77

no chance of me renewing if prices are the same.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Season ticket cost on 17:06 - Apr 2 with 3694 viewsdaveB

Season ticket cost on 16:28 - Apr 2 by toboboly

I was told yesterday, by a very reliable HP sauce that not only are prices not going to fall but it is very likely that they will go up.

well if they go up and the family stand isn't reviewed then I'll just be doing away games next season regardless of what division we are in

Season ticket cost on 17:40 - Apr 2 with 3652 viewsCroydonCaptJack

That would be a very brave (and foolish IMO) decision
Season ticket cost on 17:44 - Apr 2 with 3637 viewsNorthernr

They shouldn't be the level they are now in the Championship. They're on the expensive side for the Premier League - £45 for a seat in the Upper Loft to watch us play Doncaster?

If they go up that would be incredible.
Season ticket cost on 17:51 - Apr 2 with 3623 viewsted_hendrix

Season ticket cost on 17:44 - Apr 2 by Northernr

They shouldn't be the level they are now in the Championship. They're on the expensive side for the Premier League - £45 for a seat in the Upper Loft to watch us play Doncaster?

If they go up that would be incredible.

Not only incredible it would be financial suicide, I can understand the need to balance the books but whoever is doing QPRs costing's for the next year is going to have to be fcking good at his job.

Look out

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Season ticket cost on 17:55 - Apr 2 with 3607 viewsNorthernr

Season ticket cost on 17:51 - Apr 2 by ted_hendrix

Not only incredible it would be financial suicide, I can understand the need to balance the books but whoever is doing QPRs costing's for the next year is going to have to be fcking good at his job.

Look out

It's not the supporters' fault they spunked a load of money on players. In fact it's been the supporters sounding a note of caution about it right from the start. They can't say "well we thought we'd buy all these players, that hasn't worked, and now we need you to help us pay for it..."
Season ticket cost on 18:24 - Apr 2 with 3529 viewsparker64

Reading not got their prices out yet.

Had a quick look at Wolves and Bolton. Wolves range from £430 -£490. Bolton simillar sort of price. Not masochistic enough to look at more clubs.
Season ticket cost on 18:26 - Apr 2 with 3519 viewsgazza1

The Club are not going to charge Premiership prices......

£600 for gold is a very rough guess.

Start putting your pennies away now - you should already have started actually
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024