Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All these posts having a go at stewards are getting rather boring 14:38 - Apr 3 with 2549 viewsMetrodale

Yet another post on the forum having a go at stewards

" We have 100 stewards for every home game anyway ,so give them something to do for a change "

I feel sorry for the decent stewards who work at this football club who read this and worse week after week. Iam surprised that they are not blamed for the teams performance , they seemed to be blamed for everything else
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
All these posts having a go at stewards are getting rather boring on 14:46 - Apr 3 with 2517 viewsKenBoon

Hi, Steward.

You've got to be honest, There's rarely any bother. When you count the number of Rozzers we also have then Spotland must be classified as a greater risk than a plane full of high security prisoners (I'm thinking Con Air here).

All these posts having a go at stewards are getting rather boring on 14:52 - Apr 3 with 2494 viewsMetrodale

All these posts having a go at stewards are getting rather boring on 14:46 - Apr 3 by KenBoon

Hi, Steward.

You've got to be honest, There's rarely any bother. When you count the number of Rozzers we also have then Spotland must be classified as a greater risk than a plane full of high security prisoners (I'm thinking Con Air here).

Just to mention that Iam not a steward , Ken Boon.

Just a supporter like everybody else on here , one of the very few it seems who leaves them to get on with their job and not to have a go at them at every opportunity.

If I had a problem with any of them I would approach the steward directly not make it public
All these posts having a go at stewards are getting rather boring on 14:53 - Apr 3 with 2493 viewsjudd

I remember one steward diverting 60 or 70 feet from his post of blocking someone's view in order to tell a surly youth of 11 or 12 to "get his feet off the seats else he'd be out."

God only knows what sort of disaster were averted that day, thanks to the diligence of that one individual.

Poll: What is it to be then?

All these posts having a go at stewards are getting rather boring on 14:57 - Apr 3 with 2484 viewsD_Alien

So we should just ignore any incidents that occur involving stewards?

Most of us appreciate that they're "under orders" and it's usually those orders we're querying, not the individuals. Occasionally, however, one of them may appear to go out of their way to be unnecessarily obstructive/unhelpful in which case, as the people who're directly concerned with their actions, we have a right to speak out.

If one of them does something praiseworthy I'm sure it'll get a mention too.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

All these posts having a go at stewards are getting rather boring on 15:09 - Apr 3 with 2466 views442Dale

And why are away fans allowed to stand now? Why? WHY?

(not that they shouldn't)

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

All these posts having a go at stewards are getting rather boring on 15:23 - Apr 3 with 2441 viewsDale_Pea

So if we don't like the stewards, we should put up and shut up? Sounds fair.

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

All these posts having a go at stewards are getting rather boring on 15:37 - Apr 3 with 2426 viewsMetrodale

All these posts having a go at stewards are getting rather boring on 15:23 - Apr 3 by Dale_Pea

So if we don't like the stewards, we should put up and shut up? Sounds fair.

Obviously if something goes wrong or I was unhappy with the stewards , I would go down the proper channels like the stewards boss rather than put it on a message board that's all I'm saying.

Would anybody put anything on here praising them I wonder ??
All these posts having a go at stewards are getting rather boring on 15:47 - Apr 3 with 2408 viewsR17ALE

All these posts having a go at stewards are getting rather boring on 15:37 - Apr 3 by Metrodale

Obviously if something goes wrong or I was unhappy with the stewards , I would go down the proper channels like the stewards boss rather than put it on a message board that's all I'm saying.

Could you point me in the direction of all these abusive posts please? I can't recall seeing them!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Login to get fewer ads

All these posts having a go at stewards are getting rather boring on 15:53 - Apr 3 with 2397 viewsTVOS1907

All these posts having a go at stewards are getting rather boring on 15:37 - Apr 3 by Metrodale

Someone did after an incident on the Sandy Lane at a recent home game.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

All these posts having a go at stewards are getting rather boring on 15:57 - Apr 3 with 2388 viewsDale_Pea

By the same logic, the next time I'm unimpressed by the team performance I'll simply send a letter to Keith Hill.

A club messageboard is there for people to share their opinions on what happens at the club.

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

All these posts having a go at stewards are getting rather boring on 16:12 - Apr 3 with 2361 viewsD_Alien

All these posts having a go at stewards are getting rather boring on 15:57 - Apr 3 by Dale_Pea

By the same logic, the next time I'm unimpressed by the team performance I'll simply send a letter to Keith Hill.

A club messageboard is there for people to share their opinions on what happens at the club.

And by the very same logic, MetroDale should be putting in a letter of complaint to the mods.

All these posts having a go at stewards are getting rather boring on 16:14 - Apr 3 with 2355 viewsD_Alien

"Would anybody put anything on here praising them I wonder ?? "

I answered that point in my original post on this thread, you ignorant person.

All these posts having a go at stewards are getting rather boring on 20:38 - Apr 3 with 2183 viewsSirKumsized

Forgive me for being cynical but the fact that you felt the need to make an account to post this leads me to believe you are either a steward or have a close tie with one. Aside from that though your point is an invalid one
All these posts having a go at stewards are getting rather boring on 21:15 - Apr 3 with 2138 viewsBigDaveMyCock

I'm writing a film about a steward who when doing his job at a Dale reserve game intercepts a coach full of North Korean terrorists masquerading as Torquay reserve fans. Suspicious that there's 900 of them, our steward's - Joe Kawolski's - curriosity deepens when he notices that they don't have South coast accents and are vague when he asks them why they think Rene Howe's goals have dried up.
After a couple of hours his fears are confirmed when he notices their green uniforms, unquestioning loyalty to Kim Jon Un, oriental looks and their general collective synchronised movement.
Spurred into action he immediately goes to investigate the Traban coach they've arrived on only to hear a ticking coming from the engine. He opens the locked bonnet by karate and sees a bomb with 'death to capitalist pigs' written on it - only in Korean - I'll have to get subtitles for that bit. There's two wires to the bomb a yellow and a red one. He pulls the right one to the relief a load of people who were well shitting themelves outside the Dale Bar. He then shags a well fit bird.
It's going to be called simply 'THE STEWARD: HERO IN YELLOW'. I want Sean Bean to play him but only Ted Robbins has shown an interest.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

All these posts having a go at stewards are getting rather boring on 21:18 - Apr 3 with 2129 viewsjudd

All these posts having a go at stewards are getting rather boring on 21:15 - Apr 3 by BigDaveMyCock

I'm writing a film about a steward who when doing his job at a Dale reserve game intercepts a coach full of North Korean terrorists masquerading as Torquay reserve fans. Suspicious that there's 900 of them, our steward's - Joe Kawolski's - curriosity deepens when he notices that they don't have South coast accents and are vague when he asks them why they think Rene Howe's goals have dried up.
After a couple of hours his fears are confirmed when he notices their green uniforms, unquestioning loyalty to Kim Jon Un, oriental looks and their general collective synchronised movement.
Spurred into action he immediately goes to investigate the Traban coach they've arrived on only to hear a ticking coming from the engine. He opens the locked bonnet by karate and sees a bomb with 'death to capitalist pigs' written on it - only in Korean - I'll have to get subtitles for that bit. There's two wires to the bomb a yellow and a red one. He pulls the right one to the relief a load of people who were well shitting themelves outside the Dale Bar. He then shags a well fit bird.
It's going to be called simply 'THE STEWARD: HERO IN YELLOW'. I want Sean Bean to play him but only Ted Robbins has shown an interest.

I of heard that David Seoul is interested.

Poll: What is it to be then?

All these posts having a go at stewards are getting rather boring on 21:23 - Apr 3 with 2115 viewsBigDaveMyCock

All these posts having a go at stewards are getting rather boring on 21:18 - Apr 3 by judd

I of heard that David Seoul is interested.

Good call. Just googled no actor called Pyongyang.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

All these posts having a go at stewards are getting rather boring on 10:39 - Apr 4 with 2025 viewsD_Alien

The yellow hatched areas are henceforth to be known as "the demilitarised zones"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024