Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andros Townsend 18:47 - Apr 7 with 4138 viewsDunstable_hoop

Absolutely fantastic football player.

I really hope football does not ruin him as it has so many other young players.
Andros Townsend on 18:48 - Apr 7 with 3394 viewsTGRRRSSS

Worked incredibly hard and certainly a talent, also worth remembering he's on loan and is really auditioning for Spurs.
I'm being a bit harsh cos of overall dissapointment and cyniscm of course.
He's worked hard for us though and deserves his chance at this level.
Andros Townsend on 18:49 - Apr 7 with 3382 viewsstuabd

he's a top player as Harry would say. Makes things happen and never stops running. Along with Remy, another quality player that has a handful of games left playing for us.
Andros Townsend on 18:52 - Apr 7 with 3359 viewsJamie

Not convinced he'll make it at Spurs. Should have a solid enough PL career somewhere though.

Deserves a pat on the back for his efforts these past few months.
Andros Townsend on 18:52 - Apr 7 with 3356 viewsNov77

First half was one of the best individual performances I've seen this season.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Andros Townsend on 18:54 - Apr 7 with 3348 viewsstuabd

Andros Townsend on 18:52 - Apr 7 by Jamie

Not convinced he'll make it at Spurs. Should have a solid enough PL career somewhere though.

Deserves a pat on the back for his efforts these past few months.

Based on what I've seen, I think he'll do well for Spurs if he keeps working hard. Remember he's doing this against Premiership teams and looks a cut above to me.
Andros Townsend on 18:56 - Apr 7 with 3336 viewsRangersAreBack

He was superb today. Caused Wigan no end of problems, even when they double and trebled up on him.
Andros Townsend on 18:57 - Apr 7 with 3323 viewsCHUBBS

Absolutely brilliant attitude and one hell of a player who puts the gutless Hoillet to fcuking shame.He's a throw back to before the greed of the Premier league poisoned so many young players.
I think he'll make it at Spurs or some other big club because not only is he a very good player,he works harder than practically all our team yet he's only on loan.
Andros Townsend on 19:07 - Apr 7 with 3288 viewsRANGERS4EVER

He is the new Bale, i love the bloke, typical for him to only be on loan while we stuck with c*nts like Hoilett and SWP

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Login to get fewer ads

Andros Townsend on 19:08 - Apr 7 with 3283 viewsDunstable_hoop

Andros Townsend on 18:57 - Apr 7 by CHUBBS

Absolutely brilliant attitude and one hell of a player who puts the gutless Hoillet to fcuking shame.He's a throw back to before the greed of the Premier league poisoned so many young players.
I think he'll make it at Spurs or some other big club because not only is he a very good player,he works harder than practically all our team yet he's only on loan.

That's the thing isn't it, Hoilett was signed from Blackburn on the strength of being the type of player Townsend is. He is light years away.

The ability to dribble at pace, change direction & get the foot in early that Townsend has is superb. Everyone talks about pace & power being the most important commodities in football. Agility is vastly underrated.
Andros Townsend on 19:15 - Apr 7 with 3248 viewsCheshireR

A great player.
When running at defenders he reminds me of Andy Sinton.
One of the few plus points of our season.
Andros Townsend on 19:17 - Apr 7 with 3236 viewsCharlie1

We've 6 games left in PL so enjoy him

2:59 baby!

Andros Townsend on 19:23 - Apr 7 with 3203 viewsstuabd

Of all the money we've wasted on mediocre to rubbish players, he's the one that would have been worth a huge salary.

To me it comes down to scouting. Nobody was really raving about him before he came to us, but it's obvious he's a quality player now. There must be other players like him rotting in the reserves that have good skills and attitudes.
Andros Townsend on 19:26 - Apr 7 with 3175 viewscheeseydane

Probaly only came here because of HR. If anyone can persuade him to play with us next season its Harry.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Andros Townsend on 19:29 - Apr 7 with 3155 viewsstuabd

Andros Townsend on 19:26 - Apr 7 by cheeseydane

Probaly only came here because of HR. If anyone can persuade him to play with us next season its Harry.

Just imagine a fit Townsend on the rampage in the Champs. Impossible, but worth offering him a great deal to stay on for the year with lots of incentives in there for him. He's desperately needed.
Andros Townsend on 19:32 - Apr 7 with 3140 viewsingeminate

HUngry, quick feet, took and beat men all day and ran with real purpose, easily best all round display from either team.

Having said all that my instinct is he is playing out of his skin at the moment but can not see him becoming a top premiership player, think he is one who will switch between championship and prem.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Andros Townsend on 19:33 - Apr 7 with 3132 viewsPizanti

How old is he? ...23 I thought ...I'd say if your not in the Spurs first team by that age then there's a good chance he ain't ever going to be ...time to decide if you want to start playing regular first team football.
Andros Townsend on 19:54 - Apr 7 with 3094 viewsted_hendrix

Great player and he's worked his bolox of for us since he's been here.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Andros Townsend on 19:58 - Apr 7 with 3076 viewsAntti_Heinola

Like Townsend a lot. Said he was a good signing when we got him. However, he is painfully one-footed. If he's on the right he always cuts in. If he's on the left, he always goes on the outside. He has the skill and determination and pace to get away with it a lot, but he's very, very predictable at the moment. I hope he'll develop a little more and I'm sure he will because he's a good player with a good attitude. Not good enough for Spurs, or at least only as a squad player. Actually think we might sign him in the summer, or another prem club will get him.

Bare bones.

Andros Townsend on 20:05 - Apr 7 with 3044 viewscheeseydane

Andros Townsend on 19:58 - Apr 7 by Antti_Heinola

Like Townsend a lot. Said he was a good signing when we got him. However, he is painfully one-footed. If he's on the right he always cuts in. If he's on the left, he always goes on the outside. He has the skill and determination and pace to get away with it a lot, but he's very, very predictable at the moment. I hope he'll develop a little more and I'm sure he will because he's a good player with a good attitude. Not good enough for Spurs, or at least only as a squad player. Actually think we might sign him in the summer, or another prem club will get him.

His one foot is more effective tha anything else we have to offer unfotunately-(on a consistent level)

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Andros Townsend on 20:05 - Apr 7 with 3043 viewsDunstable_hoop

Andros Townsend on 19:33 - Apr 7 by Pizanti

How old is he? ...23 I thought ...I'd say if your not in the Spurs first team by that age then there's a good chance he ain't ever going to be ...time to decide if you want to start playing regular first team football.

Andros Townsend on 20:06 - Apr 7 with 3025 viewsAntti_Heinola

Andros Townsend on 20:05 - Apr 7 by cheeseydane

His one foot is more effective tha anything else we have to offer unfotunately-(on a consistent level)

very true!

Bare bones.

Andros Townsend on 20:07 - Apr 7 with 3020 viewsPizanti

Oh well ...still don't think he's good enough for Spurs ...if Harry's still here I reckon it's the type of player we'll have a chance of signing.
Andros Townsend on 20:08 - Apr 7 with 3012 viewsbosh67

Andros Townsend on 19:26 - Apr 7 by cheeseydane

I wouldn't say that Townsend won't be here next season. I actually think at 21 he could use another season with us. We probably have a better chance of a season long loan of him if we do go down and HR stays.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Andros Townsend on 20:08 - Apr 7 with 3012 viewsDesertBoot

Brilliant for us since day one. He and Remy deserved the win today.
Townsend is some player and his attitude is fabulous.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Andros Townsend on 20:10 - Apr 7 with 3002 viewsDunstable_hoop

Andros Townsend on 19:58 - Apr 7 by Antti_Heinola

You say he's painfully one-footed but watch the game again and count how many right footed crosses he put in. Then watch it & count how many goals coring chances he creates with his right. The issue with him cutting inside is more prevalent in the mind as he holds the ball for longer in those situations looking for runners. He is equally good either way. That said, I was longing for Redknapp to switch wingers over after 75 minutes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024