Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fools v Scum to decide West London League Table 08:27 - Apr 17 with 3648 viewsElHoop

Current positions:

QPR P4 W2 D1 L1 Pts 7
Fulham P3 W1 D1 L1 Pts 4
Chelsea P3 W0 D2 L1 Pts 2

So I suppose that we want a draw tonight or failing that a Scum win?
Fools v Scum to decide West London League Table on 10:13 - Apr 17 with 2844 viewsMedwayR

If we win the West London League does it mean we automtically stay up?

Poll: Who’s better?

Fools v Scum to decide West London League Table on 10:17 - Apr 17 with 2835 viewsCanadaRanger

What... No Reading?!

:)
Fools v Scum to decide West London League Table on 10:17 - Apr 17 with 2834 viewstoboboly

Fools v Scum to decide West London League Table on 10:13 - Apr 17 by MedwayR

If we win the West London League does it mean we automtically stay up?

European qualification?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Fools v Scum to decide West London League Table on 10:27 - Apr 17 with 2821 viewsStanisgod

Would't it be nice if that was the bottom 3, I could live with that !

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Fools v Scum to decide West London League Table on 10:30 - Apr 17 with 2808 viewsElHoop

Fools v Scum to decide West London League Table on 10:27 - Apr 17 by Stanisgod

Would't it be nice if that was the bottom 3, I could live with that !

Yeah so could I. Imagine a league of four with Brentford next season!
Fools v Scum to decide West London League Table on 10:30 - Apr 17 with 2808 viewsKonk

Do we need to win by two clear goals tonight to win the title outright?

See that Chelsea rested key players for the semi-final, so they'd be fresh for the derby; and they say it's not their cup final...

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Fools v Scum to decide West London League Table on 11:36 - Apr 17 with 2772 viewsJuzzie

Whichever division we are in, there's only ever one west London league and it looks like this;

QPR

That is all

But yes, a draw or Chelsea win will keep us top. I know the game is at the Cottage but remind me again, how many times have Fulham won at Stamford Bridge since they've been in the PL?

(**clutches at straws for any crumb of comfort as we drop out of the division **)

Fools v Scum to decide West London League Table on 11:40 - Apr 17 with 2765 viewsJonDoeman

Fools v Scum to decide West London League Table on 10:30 - Apr 17 by Konk

Do we need to win by two clear goals tonight to win the title outright?

See that Chelsea rested key players for the semi-final, so they'd be fresh for the derby; and they say it's not their cup final...

Good luck Konk, hope you smash them.

It Is What It Is !!

Login to get fewer ads

Fools v Scum to decide West London League Table on 11:40 - Apr 17 with 2765 viewsKonk

Fools v Scum to decide West London League Table on 11:36 - Apr 17 by Juzzie

Whichever division we are in, there's only ever one west London league and it looks like this;

QPR

That is all

But yes, a draw or Chelsea win will keep us top. I know the game is at the Cottage but remind me again, how many times have Fulham won at Stamford Bridge since they've been in the PL?

(**clutches at straws for any crumb of comfort as we drop out of the division **)

We've come very close to beating them a couple of times, but the answer is er, none. Still, I reckon we might nick a win, tonight.

As for the West London league and your mob's enduring obsession with the postcode system (when any sensible person knows you can't be in SW London if you're north of the water), if you lot move up to an NW postcode, does that mean they'll be no clubs in West London?!

Fools v Scum to decide West London League Table on 11:41 - Apr 17 with 2760 viewsKonk

Fools v Scum to decide West London League Table on 11:40 - Apr 17 by JonDoeman

Good luck Konk, hope you smash them.

Cheers - so do I! We're long overdue a second win against that lot in the PL.

Fools v Scum to decide West London League Table on 11:46 - Apr 17 with 2755 viewsRangersw12

Ah so its the "who hates QPR more derby" tonight is it

Come on the Whites smash the scum

Fools v Scum to decide West London League Table on 11:51 - Apr 17 with 2738 viewsJuzzie

Fools v Scum to decide West London League Table on 11:40 - Apr 17 by Konk

We've come very close to beating them a couple of times, but the answer is er, none. Still, I reckon we might nick a win, tonight.

As for the West London league and your mob's enduring obsession with the postcode system (when any sensible person knows you can't be in SW London if you're north of the water), if you lot move up to an NW postcode, does that mean they'll be no clubs in West London?!

It was just a tease, as said, clutching at straws to remain top of a non-existent 'League'.

Quite frankly, I hope you smash the cnts.

Fools v Scum to decide West London League Table on 11:54 - Apr 17 with 2730 viewsMedwayR

Fools v Scum to decide West London League Table on 10:17 - Apr 17 by toboboly

European qualification?

Ibiza Cup

Fools v Scum to decide West London League Table on 11:57 - Apr 17 with 2724 viewsKonk

Fools v Scum to decide West London League Table on 11:51 - Apr 17 by Juzzie

It was just a tease, as said, clutching at straws to remain top of a non-existent 'League'.

Quite frankly, I hope you smash the cnts.

I know, mate, and I'm joking too. But seriously, what would happen to West London football if you go all NW on us?

Fools v Scum to decide West London League Table on 12:00 - Apr 17 with 2717 viewsMedwayR

Fools v Scum to decide West London League Table on 11:57 - Apr 17 by Konk

I know, mate, and I'm joking too. But seriously, what would happen to West London football if you go all NW on us?

MK Dons could move in!!

Fools v Scum to decide West London League Table on 14:20 - Apr 17 with 2648 viewsstowmarketrange

Fools v Scum to decide West London League Table on 11:57 - Apr 17 by Konk

F--k off Chelsea,North West London is R's,doesn't have the same ring to it somehow.
Fools v Scum to decide West London League Table on 15:09 - Apr 17 with 2617 viewsJuzzie

Just to add to the postcode/geography aspect ('cos I feel like it lol!), it's not really a matter of where the river flows and which side of the banks the club is on.

Geogrphically, Fulham and Chelsea are south west of the centre of London, hence the postcodes being "SW".

yes, you can say "north/south of the river" but "of the river" is the key wording.

If the Thames flowed like this, would Arsenal be considered a south London club and Crystal Palace a North London club? I think the answer would be 'no'.

Fools v Scum to decide West London League Table on 15:16 - Apr 17 with 2600 viewsKonk

Fools v Scum to decide West London League Table on 15:09 - Apr 17 by Juzzie

Just to add to the postcode/geography aspect ('cos I feel like it lol!), it's not really a matter of where the river flows and which side of the banks the club is on.

Geogrphically, Fulham and Chelsea are south west of the centre of London, hence the postcodes being "SW".

yes, you can say "north/south of the river" but "of the river" is the key wording.

If the Thames flowed like this, would Arsenal be considered a south London club and Crystal Palace a North London club? I think the answer would be 'no'.

Arsenal ARE a South London club that play in North London, but seriously, we all know that neither Fulham nor Chelsea play in South London. North of the water is all! Anyhow, I'm off in a minute, but I refuse to budge on this!

Fools v Scum to decide West London League Table on 16:01 - Apr 17 with 2555 viewsJuzzie

Fools v Scum to decide West London League Table on 15:16 - Apr 17 by Konk

Arsenal ARE a South London club that play in North London, but seriously, we all know that neither Fulham nor Chelsea play in South London. North of the water is all! Anyhow, I'm off in a minute, but I refuse to budge on this!

lol! Agree about 'Woolwich' Arsenal!! It's not about the river though. Fulham & Chelsea are south west of the centre of London (I never said 'south' anyways) hence they are south-west London clubs, irrespective of which side of the bank they are on.

Good luck tonight

Fools v Scum to decide West London League Table on 16:21 - Apr 17 with 2531 viewsEastR

you've ruined the Eastenders opening titles for me with this post

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Fools v Scum to decide West London League Table on 16:27 - Apr 17 with 2522 viewsElHoop

Blimey, do you think that one's Queen would have fancied a river pageant that went through Streatham and beyond? Half the boats would have gone missing.
Fools v Scum to decide West London League Table on 16:30 - Apr 17 with 2517 viewsMichael_Hunt

Fools v Scum to decide West London League Table on 15:16 - Apr 17 by Konk

Actually Konk, (and I hate telling you this as it's like telling a kid there's no father Christmas), but FFC & the Scum are EAST of the river.
Fools v Scum to decide West London League Table on 21:57 - Apr 17 with 2438 viewsJuzzie

QPR_____P4 W2 D1 L1 Pts 7
Chelsea__P4 W1 D2 L1 Pts 5
Fulham__P4 W1 D1 L2 Pts 4

"campione's campione's ole ole ole!"

Do we now get the open-top bus parade we were so cruely denied 2 years ago?

Fools v Scum to decide West London League Table on 22:13 - Apr 17 with 2409 viewsRANGERS4EVER

YEEEEEASSSSSSS WE WON SOMETHING

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Fools v Scum to decide West London League Table on 08:23 - Apr 18 with 2315 viewsKonk

@tonyfernandes: Wow.Champions of West London.Well done to everyone at the club.This is just the start.Open top bus tour of Ruislip on Sunday.Ignore the doubters.The future is bright.

If we'd taken our chances, if hadn't operated some sort of exclusion zone around John fu cking Terry fuc king cu nt when he was standing on his todd in our box, if the ref had sent-off Ivanovic and later awarded us a pen when Ruiz was fouled in the box, if the wind hadn't assisted that silly-haired, dopey cu nt from Brazil, and if Petric hadn't inexplicably cleared big Phil's effort off the line, then we would have absolutely smashed those horrible cu nts. Gutted.

And yes, we are east of the water, but we're also north, west, and south of it too at various points. Basically, though, we're on the north bank of the Thames, so can never be a South London club of any description. If we played in Putney, I'd accept the whole SW London thing.

Yours from north of the water,

Konk

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024