Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Who Wants Brentford to Win Today? 13:05 - Apr 27 with 8000 viewsToast_R

Couldn't care less about their petty smalltime bitterness towards QPR for alleged passed misdemeanors,I think the Bees going up will great for next season.

You can forget your big over priced Premier league stadium televised corporate bollocks. A great many will never understand why but a derby match between two clubs like us and them, this is what football is really about. A big highlight for next season.

I hope they do it, not for themselves but for us.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22228814
So Who Wants Brentford to Win Today? on 13:10 - Apr 27 with 3832 viewsNorthernr

No for two reasons:
1 - I think they'd take four points off us next season and it would be hellish.
2 - I like the trip to Doncaster and the pubs.
So Who Wants Brentford to Win Today? on 13:13 - Apr 27 with 3816 viewsAgedR

Agree. A well run club, who do a lot for football in the community.

None of their current yuff supporters even know why they hate us; and they do.

I'd like to see them go up, because the ground is on the 237 bus from Goldhawk Rd, and I have a few Bee mates who will make it a good day out - save for 90 minutes of on field dross and off field venom

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

So Who Wants Brentford to Win Today? on 13:21 - Apr 27 with 3787 viewsQPRDave

hope they stay where they are
So Who Wants Brentford to Win Today? on 13:32 - Apr 27 with 3758 viewshoopsa07

Definitely I've been following their progress through the second half of the season, don't understand why anyone wouldn't want any west london derbys next season.

If they hate us then it just gives it a bit of spice.Hopefully we dont treat them like chelsea treat us.
So Who Wants Brentford to Win Today? on 13:36 - Apr 27 with 3748 viewsWanderR

A West London derby with a team that actually dislikes us? Sounds good to me.

Current location: OX10

So Who Wants Brentford to Win Today? on 13:37 - Apr 27 with 3748 viewsSnipper

I want them to lose the play-off final. I've waited 10 years for revenge on this fat Brentford bastard at work. He sent me a horrible abusive text straight after our play-off defeat in 2003. He just refers to us as scum.

Yes, I am still bitter.
So Who Wants Brentford to Win Today? on 13:39 - Apr 27 with 3736 views18StoneOfHoop

I do. Because
1) I'm confident they won't beat us next season
2) I wasn't overly impressed with Donny pubs and stadium the match we lost when Stephen Reid made his debut and it's a mere half hour cycle ride to Griffin where I like the pubs and ground. The rivalry & derbies will be one of the few things to look forward to next season. 100% agree with Toastr's op.
3) Over and out,off to Griffin now!
If Donny win I'll be happy too - a can't lose match for me - in a fervent atmosphere - what pleasant relief.)

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

So Who Wants Brentford to Win Today? on 13:54 - Apr 27 with 3687 viewsaston_hoop

I'd take either really. A trip to Griffin Park is always a treat but I've not had the chance to get up to Doncaster yet and my football hating girlfriend has promised to come to a game if we do (not too far from where she grew up!)

Also....Yeovil in the playoffs! Could imagine that being a great awayday!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

So Who Wants Brentford to Win Today? on 14:00 - Apr 27 with 3657 viewsrunningman75

I want Brentford to win. A large chunk of my family were Arsenal fans. One of my uncles lives near Brentford and got fed up with the library atmosphere at the Emirates and the corporate rip offs. He and a cousin decided to become Brentford season ticket holders. I would enjoy a good local derby and don't see the defeatist attitude of losing to them ( we just need to find another Bircham !).
So Who Wants Brentford to Win Today? on 14:01 - Apr 27 with 3650 viewsted_hendrix

Seems to me like only a few Months ago I was queuing up to get into chelshits ground, seems to me like in a few Months time I'll be queuing up to get into griffle park.
Whoever is running this universe thing has sure taken a huge dump on QPR.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

So Who Wants Brentford to Win Today? on 14:01 - Apr 27 with 3652 viewsToast_R

So Who Wants Brentford to Win Today? on 13:54 - Apr 27 by aston_hoop

I'd take either really. A trip to Griffin Park is always a treat but I've not had the chance to get up to Doncaster yet and my football hating girlfriend has promised to come to a game if we do (not too far from where she grew up!)

Also....Yeovil in the playoffs! Could imagine that being a great awayday!

There is some potential good weekend benders next season
Bournemouth
Brighton
Blackpool

No doubt all saddled on a rain soaked Tuesday night in the winter...
So Who Wants Brentford to Win Today? on 15:02 - Apr 27 with 3577 viewsWeaverQPR

donny for me.

@WeavQPR

So Who Wants Brentford to Win Today? on 15:12 - Apr 27 with 3550 viewsTacticalR

Weren't they working themselves up into a frenzy about the prospect of us getting thrashed by Chelsea earlier this year?

Air hostess clique

So Who Wants Brentford to Win Today? on 15:16 - Apr 27 with 3541 viewsozexile

No leave em where they are. Many Brentford supporting mates and I've lived 40 years without them beating us happy to live the next 40 the same.
So Who Wants Brentford to Win Today? on 15:21 - Apr 27 with 3523 viewsqueensparker

Grew up in Ealing, got loads of Brentford mates, will look forward to playing them next year so I hope they do it. That Bircham game was one of my finest memories

One of the b*stards put a £100 bet on us to go down at 18-1 this season as well, so he can buy the drinks.

We've got a Boxing Day tradition in the family to always go to the football, and if we're away (pretty much every year these days) we all head down to Brentford instead.

So Who Wants Brentford to Win Today? on 15:37 - Apr 27 with 3492 viewsthemodfather

So Who Wants Brentford to Win Today? on 15:21 - Apr 27 by queensparker

Grew up in Ealing, got loads of Brentford mates, will look forward to playing them next year so I hope they do it. That Bircham game was one of my finest memories

One of the b*stards put a £100 bet on us to go down at 18-1 this season as well, so he can buy the drinks.

We've got a Boxing Day tradition in the family to always go to the football, and if we're away (pretty much every year these days) we all head down to Brentford instead.

yes....to show HOW FAR WE'VE COME.
So Who Wants Brentford to Win Today? on 15:54 - Apr 27 with 3468 viewspaulparker

they will bottle it, they always do

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

So Who Wants Brentford to Win Today? on 16:17 - Apr 27 with 3427 viewsLeedsR

Not me. Rather have Donny away. Makes a change from going all the way to London all the time. It'd be like a home match for me!
So Who Wants Brentford to Win Today? on 16:26 - Apr 27 with 3404 viewsbatmanhoop

bruv had a bet on Donny at the start of the season, looks like he lost the big win last Saturday after they lost at home to Notts. County, but still do ok if they beat the bees
So Who Wants Brentford to Win Today? on 16:27 - Apr 27 with 3402 viewsRs_Holy

Ah brentford... Happy days!
So Who Wants Brentford to Win Today? on 16:45 - Apr 27 with 3363 viewsNorthernr

Fancy Brentford to bag a late one. Donny have, by all accounts, sat on it from the start and wasted time.
So Who Wants Brentford to Win Today? on 16:50 - Apr 27 with 3353 viewswalshy15a

So Who Wants Brentford to Win Today? on 16:45 - Apr 27 by Northernr

Fancy Brentford to bag a late one. Donny have, by all accounts, sat on it from the start and wasted time.

No problem with Brentford fc ...London clubs..aye ...Northern Monkeys Nay
So Who Wants Brentford to Win Today? on 17:00 - Apr 27 with 3326 viewsdenhamhoop2

So Who Wants Brentford to Win Today? on 16:50 - Apr 27 by walshy15a

No problem with Brentford fc ...London clubs..aye ...Northern Monkeys Nay

Penalty to go up last minute
So Who Wants Brentford to Win Today? on 17:00 - Apr 27 with 3320 viewsNov77

Ha,ha,ha
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

So Who Wants Brentford to Win Today? on 17:02 - Apr 27 with 3314 viewspaulparker

So Who Wants Brentford to Win Today? on 15:54 - Apr 27 by paulparker

they will bottle it, they always do

told ya

can we not invade their board tonight

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024