Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
dunne having medical. 10:19 - Jul 12 with 6872 viewsconnell10

just been told by the same mate who tipped me off about simpson, that dunne is having a medical and will then sign! dont know how true it is but he was right about simpson!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

dunne having medical. on 15:28 - Jul 12 with 1086 viewsJamie

dunne having medical. on 15:04 - Jul 12 by daveB

Fella from our Manchester office is his cousin or some sort of relation, he told me last week we were in for him and he is keen on a move to england. He was holding out for a premier league team but no one has come in yet

So were as close to signing Hooper as we are Thiago.
dunne having medical. on 15:29 - Jul 12 with 1078 viewsdaveB

dunne having medical. on 15:25 - Jul 12 by adhoc_qpr

I think we could easily sign Dunne, Parker and Crouch and still lose our first 5 games TBH!

21st place next season will do me, mid-table i'd be happy and a late playoff charge i'd be ecstatic.

We currently have a bad defence, sloppy midfield, non-existent attack, no game plan and a disjointed, malcontent, unbalanced squad - hopefully Redknapp can resolve some of those issues this summer, but i'm not holding my breath.

it's a big job and he'll do well to make us contenders, we look relegation cannon fodder to me as things stand which is why he'll go for experience next season and look to doing similar to west ham and newcastle
dunne having medical. on 16:17 - Jul 12 with 1003 viewsLoft1979

dunne having medical. on 11:22 - Jul 12 by simmo

+ - Experience, will be commited, leadership, none of this player power shite, could be new Nelsen

- 33, Not played for a year, coming back from long term injury, short term fix, could once again push Onouha out

Overall I think we could do worse but its hardly inspiring. I would rather have Dunne in and around the first team as an option than Tal Ben fckin Haim.

Meh.

If Onuha can't beat out Richard Dunne or Clint Hill factoring injury layoffs and age then he does not deserve a spot. However based on the end of last year, I think Onuha will see action and will help form a central defensive rotation.

dunne having medical. on 16:28 - Jul 12 with 978 viewsLoft1979

dunne having medical. on 14:44 - Jul 12 by Northernr

Firstly it's not really in Redknapp's interests to be looking at long term, which is why I'm not convinced he should be staying on.

But secondly, the situation that squad is in now means we need some big characters in the dressing room to grab it by the scruff of the neck and stop this half arsd fcking about which, it has to be said, mainly centres around the foreign players in the squad.

So while I don't want to see a team of 30 year olds, I can see the benefit of Dunne, Parker, Crouch etc as long as we're also adding younger players around them. If we went and signed a load of lower league kids and put them into the current dressing room it wouldn't do them or us any good - look how Hoilett went last season for example.

All about balance.

What is in Harry's interests? maybe here is a plan for QPR that keeps Harry involved beyond the sidelines.
- has there been any discussion of Steve McClaren here as a potential successor to HR?
dunne having medical. on 09:09 - Jul 13 with 793 viewsNorthernr

dunne having medical. on 16:28 - Jul 12 by Loft1979

What is in Harry's interests? maybe here is a plan for QPR that keeps Harry involved beyond the sidelines.
- has there been any discussion of Steve McClaren here as a potential successor to HR?

maybe 'not in his interests' was the wrong term but basically what I'm saying is Harry isn't going to sit down this summer and think "right we need a total overhaul from top to bottom, I'm going to spend the next five years changing the whole ethos of the place so that we can go into the Premier League in four or five years time with a new training ground and a young team that's played together for a few seasons" is he? Because he's not going to stick around in th championship for five years at his age. He wants to be in the Prem so he's going to look for quick fixes.
dunne having medical. on 11:15 - Jul 15 with 637 viewsconnell10

seems like a dunne deal!

dunne having medical. on 11:19 - Jul 15 with 624 viewsstuabd

dunne having medical. on 11:15 - Jul 15 by connell10

seems like a dunne deal!

What are your mate's initials? TF?

Two for two.
dunne having medical. on 11:20 - Jul 15 with 611 viewsconnell10

dunne having medical. on 11:19 - Jul 15 by stuabd

What are your mate's initials? TF?

Two for two.

Login to get fewer ads

dunne having medical. on 11:27 - Jul 15 with 600 viewsEastR

dunne having medical. on 11:15 - Jul 15 by connell10

seems like a dunne deal!

Well 'dunne'!

Keep them coming - you've now got a reputation for reliability, but be careful you're only one 'no show' away from being as good as the rest of us!

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

dunne having medical. on 18:21 - Jul 15 with 536 viewsconnell10

dunne having medical. on 11:27 - Jul 15 by EastR

Well 'dunne'!

Keep them coming - you've now got a reputation for reliability, but be careful you're only one 'no show' away from being as good as the rest of us!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024