Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread 12:23 - Aug 1 with 53214 viewsDarran

[Post edited 1 Aug 2013 12:25]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 16:51 - Aug 2 with 2598 viewsGroo

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 10:45 - Aug 2 by Darran

Well I can't stand the stupid unprofessional little tw*t that nearly took us into non-league football.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2013 10:52]

Your memory is totally different to mine.

I remember him coming in part way through the season, after Nick Cusack had brought in a team of almost total dross, after holding trial matches pre-season and filling us with players such as Michael Jackson.

When he came in we had no team to talk of and heading out of the league, he managed to duck and weave and brought in players such as Martinez, Britton, Tate and others and somehow managed to keep us in the league by the skin of our teeth.

The man saved us, make no mistake, had he not been appointed we would definitely been playing non-league or disappeared completely.

Certainly after that there were question marks over club discipline etc which led to his departure, but that year we nearly went out, was not caused by Flynn, he saved us.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 16:56 - Aug 2 with 2577 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 16:51 - Aug 2 by Groo

Your memory is totally different to mine.

I remember him coming in part way through the season, after Nick Cusack had brought in a team of almost total dross, after holding trial matches pre-season and filling us with players such as Michael Jackson.

When he came in we had no team to talk of and heading out of the league, he managed to duck and weave and brought in players such as Martinez, Britton, Tate and others and somehow managed to keep us in the league by the skin of our teeth.

The man saved us, make no mistake, had he not been appointed we would definitely been playing non-league or disappeared completely.

Certainly after that there were question marks over club discipline etc which led to his departure, but that year we nearly went out, was not caused by Flynn, he saved us.

Nah there's nowt wrong with memory,Flynn came in in September and because of his unprofessional attitude it took us untill the last game of the season to be safe by the skin of our teeth.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 17:01 - Aug 2 with 2565 viewsLaudrup

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 09:57 - Aug 2 by LilleFlue

I was watching the game on telly yesterday and at the end was the Jack army chanting "vi elsker Laudrup?"" I thought that was pretty coool

No, it was the Malmö fans singing "Vi älskar Malmö".

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 17:10 - Aug 2 with 2544 viewsLaudrup

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 04:17 - Aug 2 by Highjack

Who the f uck is 'Rudy' anyway?
[Post edited 2 Aug 2013 4:18]

Rudi Völler?

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 14:03 - Aug 4 with 2207 viewsLaudrup

Allsvenskan game starting in a couple of minutes

Halmstad - Malmö

Live stream: http://0eb.net/playerallr.php?id=538588

Formations: http://svenskfotboll.se/livescore/#?game=000001142

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 14:04 - Aug 4 with 2203 viewsLaudrupFan

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 14:03 - Aug 4 by Laudrup

Allsvenskan game starting in a couple of minutes

Halmstad - Malmö

Live stream: http://0eb.net/playerallr.php?id=538588

Formations: http://svenskfotboll.se/livescore/#?game=000001142

Looks quite similar as to how they played in Wales?

Poll: Are any further transfers needed in this window?

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 14:20 - Aug 4 with 2189 viewsLaudrup

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 14:04 - Aug 4 by LaudrupFan

Looks quite similar as to how they played in Wales?

I think Laudrup said they pretty much play with the same 12-13 players all the time.

Malmö leads 1-0 after 12 minutes.
Magnus Eriksson scored on quick a counter attack.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2013 14:21]

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:03 - Aug 4 with 2040 viewsLaudrupFan

The Swedish reaction on the game:

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&

If anyone is interested.

Poll: Are any further transfers needed in this window?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024