Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread 12:23 - Aug 1 with 54026 viewsDarran

[Post edited 1 Aug 2013 12:25]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:42 - Aug 1 with 2949 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

Amat looks good, Dyer playing really well.

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:48 - Aug 1 with 2830 viewsAdmire

Amat is using this to audition for the WWE
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:50 - Aug 1 with 2812 viewsLaudrup

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:41 - Aug 1 by PureRockFury

Started cycling 3rd May. Today is day 91 of the tour (yes, I'm counting). Started in Harwich in SE England and will end there as well after a ferry from Hook of Holland next Saturday which will be day 100. Been through England, Scotland (inc Orkney and Shetland), Norway, Sweden, Denmark, now Germany, and finally Netherlands.

Was holding up ok until I finished Denmark, but I've 'hit the wall' since getting to Germany and can't wait to get this thing over with, I mean, who the f*ck goes camping for 3 months?! bored of it! Anyway, 2nd half on the way...

Wow impressive. At least Holland is flat as a panckake.
You could have bailed out in Denmark and taken the ferry from Esbjerg to Harwich.

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:55 - Aug 1 with 2768 viewsJWK

Terrible dive, needs to be yellow.
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:55 - Aug 1 with 2756 viewsMiLafied

Tbh that was a pen.

Well well . . . :)

Look me in my eye when you are talking to me . . . MY GOOD EYE KID!!!

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:56 - Aug 1 with 2747 viewsLaudrup

Booooooonnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyy

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:56 - Aug 1 with 2741 viewsJWK

Bony!!!!
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:56 - Aug 1 with 2739 viewsMiLafied

We take a goal instead. :D

Look me in my eye when you are talking to me . . . MY GOOD EYE KID!!!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:56 - Aug 1 with 2737 viewsDaryllTheJack

Bonyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:56 - Aug 1 with 2731 viewsharemscarem

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:48 - Aug 1 by Admire

Amat is using this to audition for the WWE

BONYYYY!!! SUPERB!

Lyckily not to give away a penalty just one minute ago.

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:57 - Aug 1 with 2692 viewsHerohead

Bony!!!!!!!

I googeled cardiff+football and got "page not found"
Poll: Laudrup out?

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:57 - Aug 1 with 2690 viewsPinky

I facking love Wilfy boy already!

TANK
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:59 - Aug 1 with 2645 viewsAdmire

Hahahha....Gotta love the ITV commentators....Im happy the ref didn't give it, but that was a penalty...doesn't matter that it wasn't a heavy touch, because that was a penalty, albeit a rather thin one.

What a goal by Bony!
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:00 - Aug 1 with 2617 viewsLaudrup

Michuuu I mean Boonyyy

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:00 - Aug 1 with 2611 viewsJWK

That bad man again!
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:00 - Aug 1 with 2607 viewsharemscarem

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:56 - Aug 1 by haremscarem

BONYYYY!!! SUPERB!

Lyckily not to give away a penalty just one minute ago.

Bony and Michu are do dangerous together. Great goal Again. BONYYY!!

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:00 - Aug 1 with 2606 viewsHerohead

Lethal duo

I googeled cardiff+football and got "page not found"
Poll: Laudrup out?

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:02 - Aug 1 with 2560 viewsLaudrup

Moyes looks a bit concerned

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:02 - Aug 1 with 2555 viewsAdmire

YES, YES F'N YES!!!!!!

What a touch by michu...Predator! And bony was exactly where he needed to be.

Malmö supporters, where are you?
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:02 - Aug 1 with 2552 viewsSwansealona

Bony at the double
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:03 - Aug 1 with 2511 viewsrpark25

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:02 - Aug 1 by Swansealona

Bony at the double

We're looking very good - and with a very strong bench as well!!!
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:03 - Aug 1 with 2500 viewsmikl0s

Wow what a change it made with the wingers being more up to speed.

Active wings and Bony/Michu will be deadly

If Bony and Michu start to gel.....oh my

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:05 - Aug 1 with 2459 viewsPinky

Where are all those annoying tw@ts saying "FREMAT MALMO" now?
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:05 - Aug 1 with 2446 viewsLaudrup

Amat close to doing a Chico with that kick in front of his head.

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:05 - Aug 1 with 2439 viewsAdmire

Uhhh.....Amat must be extremely careful now....I would sub him, because is very close to a second yellow now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024