Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread 12:23 - Aug 1 with 53211 viewsDarran

[Post edited 1 Aug 2013 12:25]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 18:45 - Aug 1 with 3680 viewsHubert

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 18:42 - Aug 1 by Hubert

Vorm; Rangel, Amat, Williams, Davies; Britton, Shelvey, Michu; Dyer, Bony, Routledge
subs: Tremmel, Chico, Taylor, de Guzman, Canas, Pozuelo, Lamah

No Hernandez ?

Gareth Vincent‏@Gareth_Vincent1m
No Pablo Hernandez for Swans because of a groin injury. Nathan Dyer is in - the only change from Reading. Chico makes the bench though.
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 18:45 - Aug 1 with 3680 viewsthe_gasman

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 18:38 - Aug 1 by Laudrup

Lineups from UEFA MatchCentre http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2014/matches/live/index.html?day=-4&

Same lineup as against Reading, except for Pablo Hernandez who's out with a groin injury and has been replaced by Dyer.
No Ki, Monk or Jazz on the bench.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2013 18:54]

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 19:03 - Aug 1 with 3519 viewsruhrjack

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 18:13 - Aug 1 by PureRockFury

Hoping I can get a decent stream on my netbook in a crappy campsite in Germany.

Can't wait for this one, seems a little unreal, like we've unlocked a bonus level on a computer game and I'm gearing up to watch us play it.

Where are you in Gremany?
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 19:08 - Aug 1 with 3476 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 18:38 - Aug 1 by Laudrup

Lineups from UEFA MatchCentre http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2014/matches/live/index.html?day=-4&

Same lineup as against Reading, except for Pablo Hernandez who's out with a groin injury and has been replaced by Dyer.
No Ki, Monk or Jazz on the bench.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2013 18:54]

without doubt, that must be the strongest bench we've ever had

2-0 tonight
[Post edited 1 Aug 2013 19:21]

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 19:13 - Aug 1 with 3430 viewsswaansea

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 15:41 - Aug 1 by 1983

Poor show if that is correct,chance for them to play a premiership team
Our country must be cheap as chips for these and they only bring 200-250

Can see us taking our 1,000 alocation easy.

Respect to Malmo fans for noise levels!
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 19:18 - Aug 1 with 3376 viewsharemscarem

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 19:08 - Aug 1 by SwansNZ

without doubt, that must be the strongest bench we've ever had

2-0 tonight
[Post edited 1 Aug 2013 19:21]

Good lineup! Now it all Begins. I believe Swansea can outplay them, but we will see...

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 19:18 - Aug 1 with 3374 viewsCaptain

Mirror twitter account wrote something about a last minute change and Shelvey being out. Can never tell if they're posting news or really bad jokes, though. Also, David Moyes seems to be there watching us.

https://www.facebook.com/canadianswans A facebook page for Swansea City fans in Canada. Please like, share and spread the word!

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 19:29 - Aug 1 with 3252 viewsJackHunt

So fuking excited!!!!!

Wibble

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 19:29 - Aug 1 with 3251 viewsLaudrup

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 19:18 - Aug 1 by Captain

Mirror twitter account wrote something about a last minute change and Shelvey being out. Can never tell if they're posting news or really bad jokes, though. Also, David Moyes seems to be there watching us.

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 19:33 - Aug 1 with 3209 viewsJWK

Oh good, Hoodie is much better than Shelvey
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 19:36 - Aug 1 with 3169 viewsharemscarem

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 19:33 - Aug 1 by JWK

Oh good, Hoodie is much better than Shelvey

I only know how to write a message, when it is a reply to a message. Can someone help me how I write a message?

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 19:38 - Aug 1 with 3138 viewsDanielswan

Go go Swansea ..... crossing fingers and toes.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 19:38 - Aug 1 with 3127 viewsLaudrupFan

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 19:29 - Aug 1 by Laudrup

Hoodie??? I don't get it...

Poll: Are any further transfers needed in this window?

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 19:39 - Aug 1 with 3117 viewsHerohead

Got my tv, my beer. Vacation, kids is asleep, wife occupied.

GOO SWANS

I googeled cardiff+football and got "page not found"
Poll: Laudrup out?

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 19:40 - Aug 1 with 3098 viewsLaudrupFan

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 19:38 - Aug 1 by Danielswan

Go go Swansea ..... crossing fingers and toes.

Danielswan? Same as danielsan?

Poll: Are any further transfers needed in this window?

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 19:42 - Aug 1 with 3055 viewsSwansNZ

anyone got a decent stream of the game?

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 19:45 - Aug 1 with 3009 viewsJWK

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 19:42 - Aug 1 by SwansNZ

anyone got a decent stream of the game?

http://www.vipboxonline.eu/football/167176/1/swansea-city-fc-vs-malmo-ff-live-st
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 19:49 - Aug 1 with 2959 viewsLaudrup

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 19:36 - Aug 1 by haremscarem

I only know how to write a message, when it is a reply to a message. Can someone help me how I write a message?

Click this button below any random post

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 19:50 - Aug 1 with 2948 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 19:45 - Aug 1 by JWK

http://www.vipboxonline.eu/football/167176/1/swansea-city-fc-vs-malmo-ff-live-st

Thanks - not working for me, maybe because I'm in work
I have http://dazsports.org/?page_id=2601 working :)

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 19:50 - Aug 1 with 2946 viewsJWK

Shelvey looks sharp.
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 19:51 - Aug 1 with 2938 viewsLaudrup

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 19:38 - Aug 1 by LaudrupFan

Hoodie??? I don't get it...

I think it's some old joke:

http://metro.co.uk/2013/07/04/swanseas-jonjo-shelvey-finds-a-lookalike-in-the-cu

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 19:51 - Aug 1 with 2935 viewsharemscarem

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 19:45 - Aug 1 by JWK

Shelvey is brilliant the first 5 minutes. He seems to get a lot of responsibility from Laudrup. The first 5 minutes he has been like a centre of rotation for us.

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:00 - Aug 1 with 2808 viewsDarran

A chorus of "Sheepshaggers" from the Malmo fans.
Funny as f*ck.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:07 - Aug 1 with 2711 viewsLaudrup

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 19:18 - Aug 1 by Captain

They just zoomed in on Moyes

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:09 - Aug 1 with 2690 viewsJWK

Davies' runs are fantastic.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024