Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread 12:23 - Aug 1 with 53212 viewsDarran

[Post edited 1 Aug 2013 12:25]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 16:30 - Aug 1 with 3767 viewsDarran

Move.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 16:34 - Aug 1 with 3752 viewsW_Hunt

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 16:25 - Aug 1 by cockneyswan

Not sold out? unfu*kingbelievable!

Live on terrestrial TV, people on holidays booked ages ago, exiles preferring to go to the away leg...

16k+ for a qualifier doesn't seem too bad.
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 16:35 - Aug 1 with 3748 views1983

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 16:23 - Aug 1 by Darran

Ugly buggers aren't they?
Not as bad as the Danes though.

http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/Euro-fever-home-away-Swedes-arrive-Swansea/sto

Obviously they didn't have dress code thread on their site?

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 16:35 - Aug 1 with 3746 viewsmalmofan89

Hej!
Malmö fan here. want to say good luck to Swansea today. I will watching on TV and I have heard all about Swansea's passing game.
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 16:37 - Aug 1 with 3738 views1983

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 16:35 - Aug 1 by malmofan89

Hej!
Malmö fan here. want to say good luck to Swansea today. I will watching on TV and I have heard all about Swansea's passing game.

Hello Malmo

You haven't brought many fans? Where are all these Ultras we keep hearing about?

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 16:37 - Aug 1 with 3736 viewsthe_gasman

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 16:35 - Aug 1 by malmofan89

Hej!

I say this with a stutter,' Ssssssssiir sssssssss sssss-Shelvey'. I feel better now

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 16:41 - Aug 1 with 3719 viewsmalmofan89

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 16:37 - Aug 1 by 1983

Hello Malmo

You haven't brought many fans? Where are all these Ultras we keep hearing about?

Ultras? lol we have no such thing coming!
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 17:04 - Aug 1 with 3619 viewsjackb

http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/Euro-fever-home-away-Swedes-arrive-Swansea/sto

What's kenny jackett doing in there?? Didn't know he was Swedish!
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 17:07 - Aug 1 with 3612 viewsLaudrup

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 17:10 - Aug 1 with 3605 viewsLaudrup

Walkabout - Malmö fans meeting place in Swansea

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread (n/t) on 17:12 - Aug 1 with 3598 viewsLaudrup

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 16:35 - Aug 1 by 1983

double post
[Post edited 1 Aug 2013 17:14]

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 17:12 - Aug 1 with 3596 viewsLaudrup

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 16:35 - Aug 1 by 1983

Whaaat?

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 17:25 - Aug 1 with 3542 viewsMiLafied

This is going to be a walk in the park.

I just hope it will be like a walk in the park with legs.

Look me in my eye when you are talking to me . . . MY GOOD EYE KID!!!

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 17:25 - Aug 1 with 3541 viewsSpratty

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 17:07 - Aug 1 by Laudrup

Oh no

Right what channel is this game on
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 17:28 - Aug 1 with 3527 viewsPlasticman

I'll be sure to ask the welsh women when I one day finally get the opportunity to come over to wales to see a home match

Plastic since 2012

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 17:35 - Aug 1 with 3135 viewsLilleFlue

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 17:28 - Aug 1 by Plasticman

I'll be sure to ask the welsh women when I one day finally get the opportunity to come over to wales to see a home match

and the welsh boys with their welsh penises
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 18:06 - Aug 1 with 2994 viewsLaudrup

UEFA MatchCentre Swansea - Malmö
http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2014/matches/live/index.html?day=-4&

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 18:12 - Aug 1 with 2970 viewsmonkeymike

4-1 swans
send the horn drinking vikings back to their boats
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 18:13 - Aug 1 with 2968 viewsPureRockFury

Hoping I can get a decent stream on my netbook in a crappy campsite in Germany.

Can't wait for this one, seems a little unreal, like we've unlocked a bonus level on a computer game and I'm gearing up to watch us play it.

Even the bad times were good.

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 18:15 - Aug 1 with 2960 viewsrossshaw

I'll be there. My first game since Barnsley last year. I can never get tickets any other time of the year because I'm away living in England. Can't wait for this. Disappointed by some people who probably complain they can't get tickets to swans games but miss available games like this! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
Anyway, have fun everyone, see you at the game :D

Trundle could still do a job..

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 18:19 - Aug 1 with 2933 viewsthe_gasman

Do we know the squad yet?

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 18:30 - Aug 1 with 2874 viewsLaudrup

[Post edited 1 Aug 2013 18:30]

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 18:38 - Aug 1 with 2838 viewsLaudrup

Lineups from UEFA MatchCentre http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2014/matches/live/index.html?day=-4&

Same lineup as against Reading, except for Pablo Hernandez who's out with a groin injury and has been replaced by Dyer.
No Ki, Monk or Jazz on the bench.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2013 18:54]

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 18:42 - Aug 1 with 2803 viewsHubert

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 18:19 - Aug 1 by the_gasman

Do we know the squad yet?

Vorm; Rangel, Amat, Williams, Davies; Britton, Shelvey, Michu; Dyer, Bony, Routledge
subs: Tremmel, Chico, Taylor, de Guzman, Canas, Pozuelo, Lamah

No Hernandez ?
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 18:43 - Aug 1 with 2791 viewsJWK

Can't wait.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024