Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Al Jazeera Sports 16:01 - Nov 2 with 18981 viewsPhil_S

Took Uxbridge advice this week and subscribed to this. £65 for the season...just watched the first half of the Man City game in glorious HD via my macbook streamed to my Apple TV. Half time Keys and Gray (I know) showed me all the goals. I'm a fan!!
Al Jazeera Sports on 16:11 - Nov 2 with 10274 viewsUxbridge

Glad to hear it worked! Really does show Sky up for the ripoff it is.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Al Jazeera Sports on 16:15 - Nov 2 with 10243 viewsNeathJack

How would one go about doing this then?

Gracias
Al Jazeera Sports on 16:40 - Nov 2 with 10161 viewsUxbridge

Get Al Jazeera sports sub online and install Hola Unblocker. I'll put together a guide when I get some time.

Al Jazeera Sports on 16:41 - Nov 2 with 10131 viewsDr_Winston

Does it show all our games?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Al Jazeera Sports on 16:42 - Nov 2 with 10117 views_

I read up a bit more about this and many forums stated the fun was over now as they'd blocked the VPN or DNS or whatever it is?

See here.... Alert: (14.09.2013) Reports are coming in that Al Jazeera Sport is not working at the moment for many people outside of their region using a VPN or Smart DNS system. This should not affect anyone within the designated region.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2013 16:44]

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Al Jazeera Sports on 16:42 - Nov 2 with 10114 viewsNeathJack

Al Jazeera Sports on 16:40 - Nov 2 by Uxbridge

Get Al Jazeera sports sub online and install Hola Unblocker. I'll put together a guide when I get some time.

Good man.
Al Jazeera Sports on 16:42 - Nov 2 with 10113 viewsPhil_S

Al Jazeera Sports on 16:40 - Nov 2 by Uxbridge

Just sent NJ the PM you sent me. Saves you the job of typing it again!!
Al Jazeera Sports on 16:44 - Nov 2 with 10097 viewsPhil_S

Al Jazeera Sports on 16:42 - Nov 2 by _

I read up a bit more about this and many forums stated the fun was over now as they'd blocked the VPN or DNS or whatever it is?

See here.... Alert: (14.09.2013) Reports are coming in that Al Jazeera Sport is not working at the moment for many people outside of their region using a VPN or Smart DNS system. This should not affect anyone within the designated region.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2013 16:44]

Worked for me perfectly today no problems
Login to get fewer ads

Al Jazeera Sports on 16:45 - Nov 2 with 10075 viewsNeathJack

Al Jazeera Sports on 16:42 - Nov 2 by Phil_S

Thank you boss
Al Jazeera Sports on 16:46 - Nov 2 with 10060 views_

Al Jazeera Sports on 16:44 - Nov 2 by Phil_S

Are you using that Overplay?

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Al Jazeera Sports on 16:48 - Nov 2 with 10035 views_

Al Jazeera Sports on 16:44 - Nov 2 by Phil_S

This was the forum that put me off

http://support.unblock-us.com/customer/portal/questions/1809762-al-jazeera-sport

Have you found a different way to get it than the ways the people in that forum tried?

Al Jazeera Sports on 16:49 - Nov 2 with 10030 viewsPhil_S

Al Jazeera Sports on 16:46 - Nov 2 by _

Are you using that Overplay?

Yes. Signed up for the basic one on there $4.95 a month I think

Sports subscription was £65

And to whoever asked yes all our games would be on there, not always in HD and not always English commentary
Al Jazeera Sports on 16:51 - Nov 2 with 10003 viewsUxbridge

Good man!

Al Jazeera Sports on 17:33 - Nov 2 with 9863 viewsmonmouth

Can you forward to me please Phil? £65 seems worth a punt whatever; as I'm fed up with sticking streams for games I want to see.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Al Jazeera Sports on 17:37 - Nov 2 with 9838 viewsairedale

One of my locals uses Al Jazeera.
Al Jazeera Sports on 20:52 - Nov 2 with 9625 viewsSwansNZ

The premier league is broadcast over the internet down here in NZ too. Sky lost the rights this season to premierleaguepass.com - similar cost to Al Jazeera, but not in HD, although they have said they are working on it. Every PL game is available live or on-demand - either for 24 hours, or until the next round of games.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Al Jazeera Sports on 20:59 - Nov 2 with 9600 viewsTheApothecary

XBMC MX2 Android box That is all you need chaps. I had every 3pm kick off today in perfect quality, no subscriptions, loads of movies, box sets etc.
Al Jazeera Sports on 21:05 - Nov 2 with 9561 views_

Al Jazeera Sports on 20:59 - Nov 2 by TheApothecary

XBMC MX2 Android box That is all you need chaps. I had every 3pm kick off today in perfect quality, no subscriptions, loads of movies, box sets etc.

Now this is why we got talking about this on the first place.

How is that Android box, have you had it long, any hitches with it so far?

Also, I've seen them advertised as being able to stream any film you want, that true?

Al Jazeera Sports on 21:17 - Nov 2 with 9493 viewsTheApothecary

Since I've had it, I've always been able to get the match I want after a bit of messing around and trying different things. But I've always been in a rush. Today I finished work at 1pm and had the chance to really go in to each menu, see what's what and I have to say I am massively impressed. I had every 3pm kick off in outstanding quality. Richrd Keys, Andy Gray et al.

It does take a bit of getting used to, it isn't exactly a SKY+ menu, but when you get to grips with which stream will work etc I can't believe how cheap it is for the service you get.

Re: movies, so far I've only watched Flight, Red2 and Monsters Uni. (For the kids..... shit I haven't got any.... um, OK for me ) and they have all been excellent quality with no buffering.

I'm running mine off wi-fi as my router is too far away to ethernet cable it, I took a plunge with it as it was priced at a level where I though if it doesn't work out then I haven't lost a shedload....... but I love it.

I'm with your brother in the car coming down to Swansea tomorrow anyway T2C, so if you want a demo one day we'll set it up... you're more than welcome to pop in!

Cheers
[Post edited 2 Nov 2013 22:57]
Al Jazeera Sports on 21:19 - Nov 2 with 9462 viewsjack_lord

Al jazeera won't let me subsribe on my laptop due to my location?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Al Jazeera Sports on 21:21 - Nov 2 with 9418 viewsUxbridge

Al Jazeera Sports on 21:19 - Nov 2 by jack_lord

Al jazeera won't let me subsribe on my laptop due to my location?

Yeah that's what you need something like Overplay or Hola for, to con it into thinking you're in Cairo or summat.

Al Jazeera Sports on 21:45 - Nov 2 with 9296 viewsScoobyWho

Al Jazeera Sports on 21:21 - Nov 2 by Uxbridge

Yeah that's what you need something like Overplay or Hola for, to con it into thinking you're in Cairo or summat.

Im a bit new to this and like many hate frozen screens on my pc. Can i use apple tv to access live swans games ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Al Jazeera Sports on 21:46 - Nov 2 with 9280 viewsjack_lord

Al Jazeera Sports on 21:21 - Nov 2 by Uxbridge

OK, wrong way round, I was thinking subscribe, then overlay for the streams.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Al Jazeera Sports on 21:50 - Nov 2 with 9164 views_

Al Jazeera Sports on 21:17 - Nov 2 by TheApothecary

Since I've had it, I've always been able to get the match I want after a bit of messing around and trying different things. But I've always been in a rush. Today I finished work at 1pm and had the chance to really go in to each menu, see what's what and I have to say I am massively impressed. I had every 3pm kick off in outstanding quality. Richrd Keys, Andy Gray et al.

It does take a bit of getting used to, it isn't exactly a SKY+ menu, but when you get to grips with which stream will work etc I can't believe how cheap it is for the service you get.

Re: movies, so far I've only watched Flight, Red2 and Monsters Uni. (For the kids..... shit I haven't got any.... um, OK for me ) and they have all been excellent quality with no buffering.

I'm running mine off wi-fi as my router is too far away to ethernet cable it, I took a plunge with it as it was priced at a level where I though if it doesn't work out then I haven't lost a shedload....... but I love it.

I'm with your brother in the car coming down to Swansea tomorrow anyway T2C, so if you want a demo one day we'll set it up... you're more than welcome to pop in!

Cheers
[Post edited 2 Nov 2013 22:57]

Ah Jenks :-))))

Al Jazeera Sports on 21:53 - Nov 2 with 9134 viewsTheApothecary

Al Jazeera Sports on 21:50 - Nov 2 by _

Ah Jenks :-))))

You knows it.... ha ha
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024