Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum 22:20 - Jan 16 with 12977 viewsowainglyndwr

They are saying that they have one coach picking Cardiff fans at Neath station and another at the Rock and Fountain Skewen. Well their fan base must of gone massive.
on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 22:22 - Jan 16 with 7209 viewsborinifanclub

Blimey ...sounds like there are two of them now!

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 22:35 - Jan 16 with 7150 viewsWarwickHunt

Mini-buses?
on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 23:03 - Jan 16 with 7062 viewsborinifanclub

no scum fans

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 23:21 - Jan 16 with 7000 viewsNatterjack

There's a few Neanderthals in Caewern and Anus' arse licking pillow biter friend Carl that lives in Skewen.

Nothing to get worked up about as they're an insignificant bunch
on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 23:41 - Jan 16 with 6941 views_Kieran

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 23:21 - Jan 16 by Natterjack

There's a few Neanderthals in Caewern and Anus' arse licking pillow biter friend Carl that lives in Skewen.

That Carl Curtis has got to be the biggest pr1ck on the planet. Wasn't even a Cardiff fan until Hammam showed up, 'supported' Leeds AND Rangers!

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 23:53 - Jan 16 with 6919 viewsrob

I think the Skewen pick-up is that Carl guys. That's it.
on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 00:05 - Jan 17 with 6891 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I think we should let them have Skewen and Neath, both areas are a bit of a dump.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 02:24 - Jan 17 with 6789 viewsLohengrin

If there are really, and I have reservations, cardiff fans congregating at Neath Station on Derby Day the result will be utter carnage. That's an absolute racing certainty.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 03:01 - Jan 17 with 6771 viewskopperburgjack

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 02:24 - Jan 17 by Lohengrin

If there are really, and I have reservations, cardiff fans congregating at Neath Station on Derby Day the result will be utter carnage. That's an absolute racing certainty.

No it's for their away game to man city

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 06:14 - Jan 17 with 6723 viewsDr_Winston

Sunshine Coach got to take them somewhere.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 06:44 - Jan 17 with 6695 viewsJackhero

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 00:05 - Jan 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I think we should let them have Skewen and Neath, both areas are a bit of a dump.

Neath town centre and Skewen looks a lot better than some areas, also a load more jacks around as well so stop conceding ground you quitter based on the fact you think they are a bit of a dump, if that was the way to do things then most of Swansea would have to be 'given' to them too.

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 06:51 - Jan 17 with 6682 views_Kieran

Like Swansea then.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 06:58 - Jan 17 with 6669 viewsN_T_J

Neath may be a 'dump' but some of Swansea's finest hale from Neath,ala Ben Davies!
Neath is full of Jack's, so think before you type nobhead
on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 07:29 - Jan 17 with 6623 viewstylagarwjack

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 23:21 - Jan 16 by Natterjack

If this is true then I for one will be getting worked up about it.

I live near Llantrisant and to attend the legoland fixture I had to go to Swansea to get on the bus and then travel back from Swansea afterwards.

Why should it be any different for any of them?
on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 07:33 - Jan 17 with 6610 viewskopperburgjack

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 07:29 - Jan 17 by tylagarwjack

I live near Llantrisant and to attend the legoland fixture I had to go to Swansea to get on the bus and then travel back from Swansea afterwards.

It's for the man city game! There's no chance they'd be getting buses from Neath etc for our game thered be riots

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 07:55 - Jan 17 with 6558 viewstylagarwjack

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 07:33 - Jan 17 by kopperburgjack

It's for the man city game! There's no chance they'd be getting buses from Neath etc for our game thered be riots

Ok, mix up on my part, however, they run coaches from Neath to all away games, nothing new there.
on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 08:02 - Jan 17 with 6546 viewsjacksinceever

F**k off mate. Nothing wrong with Skewen at all.
Mind you there are one or two dubious characters living here !
on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 08:04 - Jan 17 with 6537 viewspencoedjack

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 07:29 - Jan 17 by tylagarwjack

I agree mate ... I know that they are allowed to run a coach directly from the Royal Oak in Bridgend. Drivers on the bus from lego land are not even allowed to pull onto the slip road in Pencoed on way back.
on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 08:33 - Jan 17 with 6474 viewsbuilthjack

Loads of supporters from outside Swansea, and as passionate as anyone. Never judge a person by the house or area they live in.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 10:44 - Jan 17 with 6285 viewsQuakerJack

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 02:24 - Jan 17 by Lohengrin

Try coming from Port Talbot...

Neath may have scum in it, but I'm sure there are supporters buses coming to us from areas close to Cardiff, Caerphilly etc...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 11:00 - Jan 17 with 6249 viewsC_jack

I have many friends in Cardiff who can't stand the club, going back to the days in the 90's where the city was a mess and the supporters revelled in making it an unwanted place to visit.

They say they like the swans to do well but have stuck with the club of their choice, which I respect.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 11:12 - Jan 17 with 6223 viewsSkipTheJack

There are loads of Swans fans in the South East Wales area as well. It's hardly a big deal, surely?
on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 14:03 - Jan 17 with 5991 viewsGretsch

Facking Prick

Let them have Ben Davies too is it
on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 14:29 - Jan 17 with 5929 views_Kieran

You sound more like a Cardiff fan with comments like those. With all due respect.

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 14:34 - Jan 17 with 5914 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 14:29 - Jan 17 by _Kieran

You sound more like a Cardiff fan with comments like those. With all due respect.

With all due respect, I cannot take a comment with any degree of seriousness when it comes from somebody who thinks it is 'cool' to replicate the Miley Cyrus tongue pose and then proudly use it as a display picture on a civilised internet forum.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024