Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh what larks! seems I live in Shey-Boo 14:21 - Mar 17 with 2090 views18StoneOfHoop

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/mar/17/shey-boo-shepherds-bush-are

Any chaps or chapesses here from other Yah parishes such as our south-west brethren in Sithe Chelsea.. Buttercia,St.Reatham,St.Ockwell or Clarm?
Can't wait for the Glorious 12th..get to shoot some gryse at last with Michael Gove,Toby Young & Dave..anyone know where I can get a good beater? (no,I don't mean Holloway or Woking)
Tally-ho and toodle-oo you blasted oiks.. Get orf my land!
[Post edited 17 Mar 2014 14:34]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Oh what larks! seems I live in Shey-Boo on 14:57 - Mar 17 with 1993 viewsJuzzie

Call me a fuddy-duddy but I really HATE all this Jay-Lo, Su-Bo, Shey-Bu type of naming.

It's fking awful and really juvenile. OK for kids but not for adults, Susan-Boyle is in her 40's ffs. Next thing we'll have is 45 year old women tottering around in mini-skirts and high heels getting pissed whilst still trying to recapture their youth alongside their 20 year daughter......

[Post edited 17 Mar 2014 15:06]
Oh what larks! seems I live in Shey-Boo on 15:17 - Mar 17 with 1945 viewslondonscottish

My wife was looking at a house in Kensal Rise on behalf of a friend the other day. A couple rocked up for a viewing at the same time. To break the ice she asked where they'd come from. "QP!" barked the man. "Eh?" said my wife. "QP!!" he barked, a little louder this time. Seeing her blank look he elaborated "Queen's Park. Yah".

Oh FFS.......

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Oh what larks! seems I live in Shey-Boo on 15:23 - Mar 17 with 1924 viewsWokingR

Oh what larks! seems I live in Shey-Boo on 15:29 - Mar 17 with 1917 viewslinda08

Oh what larks! seems I live in Shey-Boo on 14:57 - Mar 17 by Juzzie

Call me a fuddy-duddy but I really HATE all this Jay-Lo, Su-Bo, Shey-Bu type of naming.

It's fking awful and really juvenile. OK for kids but not for adults, Susan-Boyle is in her 40's ffs. Next thing we'll have is 45 year old women tottering around in mini-skirts and high heels getting pissed whilst still trying to recapture their youth alongside their 20 year daughter......

[Post edited 17 Mar 2014 15:06]

Flippin eck Juzz, I thought you were referring to me for a moment. Then I realised I'm not 45
Oh what larks! seems I live in Shey-Boo on 15:32 - Mar 17 with 1908 viewsWestbourneR

Been called that for ages by some, nothing to do with her.

The Aussies made it up as an ironic twist on the fact it's pretty scuzzy but they all (used to) live there. It's meant to sound like Chez Bu, like a fancy French name.

It's meant to taking the piss out of itself, nothing to see here, calm down.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Oh what larks! seems I live in Shey-Boo on 15:34 - Mar 17 with 1906 viewssimmo

I bet she drinks in the Defectors Weld.

Cnt.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Oh what larks! seems I live in Shey-Boo on 15:35 - Mar 17 with 1904 viewsrobith

Oh what larks! seems I live in Shey-Boo on 15:32 - Mar 17 by WestbourneR

Been called that for ages by some, nothing to do with her.

The Aussies made it up as an ironic twist on the fact it's pretty scuzzy but they all (used to) live there. It's meant to sound like Chez Bu, like a fancy French name.

It's meant to taking the piss out of itself, nothing to see here, calm down.

Was going to say it's an Aussie nickname
Oh what larks! seems I live in Shey-Boo on 15:58 - Mar 17 with 1868 viewsJuzzie

Oh what larks! seems I live in Shey-Boo on 15:29 - Mar 17 by linda08

Flippin eck Juzz, I thought you were referring to me for a moment. Then I realised I'm not 45

lol!

You're about 30, innit?
Login to get fewer ads

Oh what larks! seems I live in Shey-Boo on 16:28 - Mar 17 with 1809 viewswillis1980

ive heard aussies calling it shey boo for years
Oh what larks! seems I live in Shey-Boo on 18:39 - Mar 17 with 1690 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Oh what larks! seems I live in Shey-Boo on 16:28 - Mar 17 by willis1980

ive heard aussies calling it shey boo for years

Yup, Aussies been calling it that for ages, along with Acton being called 'Crackton'...
Oh what larks! seems I live in Shey-Boo on 20:50 - Mar 17 with 1592 viewsingeminate

Oh what larks! seems I live in Shey-Boo on 18:39 - Mar 17 by Orthodox_Hoop

Yup, Aussies been calling it that for ages, along with Acton being called 'Crackton'...

When its the aussies iI can live with it, the Priks that call Singapore singers and sydney Sids wind me right up though.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Oh what larks! seems I live in Shey-Boo on 10:43 - Mar 18 with 1500 viewswillis1980

Oh what larks! seems I live in Shey-Boo on 20:50 - Mar 17 by ingeminate

When its the aussies iI can live with it, the Priks that call Singapore singers and sydney Sids wind me right up though.

amongst some of the worst ones ive heard are
KR = kings road
the beach = the fulham road stretch with the goat in boots on
putters = putney
belize park = belsize park
toots = tooting
toots b.e.c. = tooting bec
pex = peckham
brikky = brixton
Oh what larks! seems I live in Shey-Boo on 12:15 - Mar 18 with 1427 viewskomradkirk

Rugger types may refer to my town as "The Clare"
but to me it will always be "Fcukin Ballyclare"
Oh what larks! seems I live in Shey-Boo on 13:18 - Mar 18 with 1386 viewsrobith

Oh what larks! seems I live in Shey-Boo on 10:43 - Mar 18 by willis1980

KR = kings road
putters = putney
toots = tooting
pex = peckham
brikky = brixton

I live in Stoke Newington. People are forever going "Ah, Stokey!" to which I reply "No, Stoke Newington. There is no place called Stokey"
Oh what larks! seems I live in Shey-Boo on 13:58 - Mar 18 with 1338 viewslondonscottish

Oh what larks! seems I live in Shey-Boo on 10:43 - Mar 18 by willis1980

KR = kings road
putters = putney
toots = tooting
pex = peckham
brikky = brixton

My wife's new" friends" sounded like they would hang out in on KR or maybe Putters. When they're not in the Sloaney Pony.

Aaaargh!

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024