Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why do some of you support redknapp???? 00:31 - Apr 6 with 9934 viewsWilloW4

Answers on the back of a stamp... He's a horrible twitchy con man, and his staff are money grabbing arseholes too...diabolical football for most of the season... Hated watching rangers this season.. Get rid off the bunch of slags ..... Oh Dave b ,any positives about 'Harry', 'arry'..or just that lazy twitching can't be arsed bollox called....Redknapp!!!!
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 12:10 - Apr 6 with 1500 viewsTopCat34

I think it's got to the point in the season, when we might as well support Redknapp. He's not going to be sacked, and that's fair enough the team are in the mix for promotion, and not to mention the fact he'd get a healthy pay-off if we did so.

That said, the team selections recently have been woeful. We could have made serious ground on Burnley in the last two games, but as it happens we are seemingly condemned to the Play off's.

As for young players, there's something special about seeing a player developed by the club make it into the first team, and there's no reason why some of the younger lads shouldn't have been given an opportunity to prove themselves.
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 12:21 - Apr 6 with 1473 viewsdanehoop

OK. To start with the original post from Willow. Why do I support the manager of the team I support. Tricky really, but I guess its because he is the manager of the team that I support.

However, if your question was less one dimensional and asked for example :

"what do you think the manager is currently bringing to QPRs performance and style of play?"
or

"how would you criticise their current performance as manager and what improvements might be made?"

I might respond, or most probably leave if to Neil to do so. I would prefer not to get involved in issues about appearance, personality or perceived honesty issues. I dont have to like trhe man, I am only interested in performance of the team on the pitch and league position, relative to quality of investment in the squad.

By that measure I think the manager did well to clear out so much dross from the squad and bring in a great coach like Schteve McLaren. Therafter it all goes very negative from me. There has been a failure to build on the start and playing style created under McLaren and we have slid backwards at an alarming rate since his departure. I am hoping by some chance we manage to make the play offs and returning players are sufficiently up to speed and tactics firm up around roles and responsibilities. If we do make them and go up, all is good, but Id hope we push for a new manager to take us on instead of the current one.

Never knowingly understood

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 12:27 - Apr 6 with 1465 viewswestberksr

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 12:04 - Apr 6 by RS44

Who else shall we blame? What for being 3rd? For Christ sake man take a step back and look at the whole picture

It's like reading a Man United forum, where all these deluded muppets think they have a divine right to be top, due to wages.

Let me ask this. All these references to young hungry players. Could it possibly be that maybe they're not as hungry as what the outside world thinks? Or maybe barring 1 player in league 1 they're possibly not good enough?

And it's almost conveniently forgotten that HR signed Simpson, Austin, Phillips, Carroll, Morrison (albeit the last 2 on load) are these guys not young enough or are they not hungry enough?

It's just a pathetic excuse

less of the 'pathetic' if you don't mind, you've had your say.

he got Austin partly through luck and him failing Hull's medical, so not as much of a coup as he'd like to portray, and that having left it late and missed other targets. as for the others they been good signings but the ration is around 1 in 3 at best for my money.

as for the Manyoo reference, i've been to most games this season and am as entitled to my opinion as the next person and didn't take to criticising you despite not agreeing with what you've spouted.

we've been poor to watch all season but to an outsider looking in, third looks great. i've witnessed some of the most nonsensical team formations and substitutions that i've ever seen. given the money, squad and staff available i think HR has been shit this season. so of the January signings (was it 6 in total) you've mentioned 1 that's done well.

i'd rahter have a few of our own kids around the squad than spunk £,000s every week on cast offs that in some cases don't even make the bench.
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 12:35 - Apr 6 with 1456 viewsRS44

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 12:27 - Apr 6 by westberksr

less of the 'pathetic' if you don't mind, you've had your say.

he got Austin partly through luck and him failing Hull's medical, so not as much of a coup as he'd like to portray, and that having left it late and missed other targets. as for the others they been good signings but the ration is around 1 in 3 at best for my money.

as for the Manyoo reference, i've been to most games this season and am as entitled to my opinion as the next person and didn't take to criticising you despite not agreeing with what you've spouted.

we've been poor to watch all season but to an outsider looking in, third looks great. i've witnessed some of the most nonsensical team formations and substitutions that i've ever seen. given the money, squad and staff available i think HR has been shit this season. so of the January signings (was it 6 in total) you've mentioned 1 that's done well.

i'd rahter have a few of our own kids around the squad than spunk £,000s every week on cast offs that in some cases don't even make the bench.

Sorry, didnt mean to come across rude, but it just gets my back up. The attitude of the fans is clearly effecting the performances.

So you'd be happy with a young team playing nice flowing football, yet be 20th in the league?

Sorry but I just don't buy into that. It's a sport, and you play to win. Our goal this season was promotion, and were on course for it albeit through the play offs.

I don't get why people are so disgusted. Do you think the scum up the road wanted RDM out for the negative boring tactics used to win the CL ?
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 12:58 - Apr 6 with 1434 viewsthemodfather

with the squad and money available we should be top, we started the season with one up front, games were dull, 1-0 wins seemed the norm, great
maclaren left and KEVIN SODDING BOND must have taken more sessions!!! and by then many were saying IF AUSTIN IS INJURED that's it, pop! that wheel came off.....a huge squad and some are never heard of, swp!!
we loan out one young lad who scores a vital goal and is punished by going to some heathen pit up norf!
bit by bit we conceded a large lead, a squirrel and a weak ref let a 10 min?? delay derail us....if ever one moment defined a season, a collapse, A SQUIRREL....if i lived locally i poison every one of the glorified rats! shot, string em up and purge them. still we missed so many chances and they broke, pop! we lost. ekotto looked good, graceful, skillful, calm until he fell over on the ball v burnley AND NEVER RECOVERED, then there was stories of big bust up with a racial content( i heard niko but who knows, now ekotto is being questioned on the quennelle gesture)??? he is now a shell of a man and why he's here is beyond me, he is not bothered, yun may be. what does redknapp know tucked away on an island, spending a few hours with the team, squad a week??? a phone call does not give the full picture. i am now getting from all, "you still going qpr?" and "harry has left every club in a mess".....
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 13:00 - Apr 6 with 1433 viewsterryb

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 12:35 - Apr 6 by RS44

Sorry, didnt mean to come across rude, but it just gets my back up. The attitude of the fans is clearly effecting the performances.

So you'd be happy with a young team playing nice flowing football, yet be 20th in the league?

Sorry but I just don't buy into that. It's a sport, and you play to win. Our goal this season was promotion, and were on course for it albeit through the play offs.

I don't get why people are so disgusted. Do you think the scum up the road wanted RDM out for the negative boring tactics used to win the CL ?

Firstly, would i be happy with 20th in the league? Well, it depends on the context. If we were in that position playing a side of young inexperienced players that gave 100% all of the time & fighting for every point then the answer is yes.

I am interested with the future of my club, for the rest of my lifetime & beyond. Not just which division we will be in next season. HR has no concern past the 31st May this season & sadly TF has allowed this to be the case.

Whichever division we are in next season we will need to sign a whole new team.

You don't understand why people are so disgusted. Well, thankfully I'm over 60 & so I don't have to pay full fare for my train tickets & season ticket, but that still costs me the bast part of £50 per home game.

For that I expect to be entertained & enjoy the match. This season that has been achieved on approx 15% of games. If only winning mattered, I could stay at home & get score updates from Geoff Stelling or watch a free stream.

Like the OP, I can't understand how anyone can still be pro HR. Not just on how he has performed at my club, but also on how that when he has left, only one team had not been in financial difficulty.

The football we played was better & more entertaining under Hughes than it has been with our current manager.
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 13:03 - Apr 6 with 1432 viewsRS44

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 13:00 - Apr 6 by terryb

Firstly, would i be happy with 20th in the league? Well, it depends on the context. If we were in that position playing a side of young inexperienced players that gave 100% all of the time & fighting for every point then the answer is yes.

I am interested with the future of my club, for the rest of my lifetime & beyond. Not just which division we will be in next season. HR has no concern past the 31st May this season & sadly TF has allowed this to be the case.

Whichever division we are in next season we will need to sign a whole new team.

You don't understand why people are so disgusted. Well, thankfully I'm over 60 & so I don't have to pay full fare for my train tickets & season ticket, but that still costs me the bast part of £50 per home game.

For that I expect to be entertained & enjoy the match. This season that has been achieved on approx 15% of games. If only winning mattered, I could stay at home & get score updates from Geoff Stelling or watch a free stream.

Like the OP, I can't understand how anyone can still be pro HR. Not just on how he has performed at my club, but also on how that when he has left, only one team had not been in financial difficulty.

The football we played was better & more entertaining under Hughes than it has been with our current manager.

Sorry, but after that last paragraph, your post dosnt even deserve a proper response
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 13:05 - Apr 6 with 1428 viewspaulparker

what an absolute load of c rap
we were never in a million years going to be relegated,
about 2 posters on here said we may do a wolves
so Arry has now saved us from relegation with the biggest budget in the league
well done
this division has been the weakest ive ever known
we had a chance to close the gap on Burnley and yet we make Bournemouth yes Bournemouth with 10 men seem like Barcelona
for those in the pro HR camp have you actually been this season ??
we are dire, set pieces for and against , we break with as much pace as douglas bader doing the 100 meters, we have players who still don't care, we are pedestrian
we have had chances to go ahead of Leicester & Burnley this year but fecked it
our performances at Forrest, Derby,Doncaster & Sheff wed have produced 1 shot on target , (again on the biggest budget in the league)
now lets go back to last season
we had 4 good performances against , Fulham,Chelsea , City & Sunderland
HR waved the white flag pretty much straight away despite spending nearly 20 odd million on remy& samba we did get Townsend for a bit but that had to come with Jenas for 18 months (thanks Arry great deal that)
we were a disgrace in the way we battled & played
now I was ready to give HR the benefit of the doubt on this one , but just look at what pullis has done at Palace with a quarter of the resources that HR had
the bloke doesn't care nor do Bond & Jordan, they are getting paid a huge whack to sit their scratching there heads
his scouting is lazy Keane,Bennyoun,Kranjker,Maiga,Oneil,Jenas, Carroll,BAE,
for a bloke who "loves a maverick" he fecks off Adel, he then trys it with Ali who then makes him look silly on & off the pitch
for a master manager he states that AJ& BZ would storm the division when 99.9% of us know they are ready to be put down and then relies on 1 striker all year to get us through a promotion battle
can you name me one player who has become a better player since Redcrap got here ??
the man is a charlatan, a chancer, a fraud & a f ucking crook the soon he goes the better

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 13:11 - Apr 6 with 1416 viewsRS44

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 13:05 - Apr 6 by paulparker

what an absolute load of c rap
we were never in a million years going to be relegated,
about 2 posters on here said we may do a wolves
so Arry has now saved us from relegation with the biggest budget in the league
well done
this division has been the weakest ive ever known
we had a chance to close the gap on Burnley and yet we make Bournemouth yes Bournemouth with 10 men seem like Barcelona
for those in the pro HR camp have you actually been this season ??
we are dire, set pieces for and against , we break with as much pace as douglas bader doing the 100 meters, we have players who still don't care, we are pedestrian
we have had chances to go ahead of Leicester & Burnley this year but fecked it
our performances at Forrest, Derby,Doncaster & Sheff wed have produced 1 shot on target , (again on the biggest budget in the league)
now lets go back to last season
we had 4 good performances against , Fulham,Chelsea , City & Sunderland
HR waved the white flag pretty much straight away despite spending nearly 20 odd million on remy& samba we did get Townsend for a bit but that had to come with Jenas for 18 months (thanks Arry great deal that)
we were a disgrace in the way we battled & played
now I was ready to give HR the benefit of the doubt on this one , but just look at what pullis has done at Palace with a quarter of the resources that HR had
the bloke doesn't care nor do Bond & Jordan, they are getting paid a huge whack to sit their scratching there heads
his scouting is lazy Keane,Bennyoun,Kranjker,Maiga,Oneil,Jenas, Carroll,BAE,
for a bloke who "loves a maverick" he fecks off Adel, he then trys it with Ali who then makes him look silly on & off the pitch
for a master manager he states that AJ& BZ would storm the division when 99.9% of us know they are ready to be put down and then relies on 1 striker all year to get us through a promotion battle
can you name me one player who has become a better player since Redcrap got here ??
the man is a charlatan, a chancer, a fraud & a f ucking crook the soon he goes the better

Yet for 30 years people "inside" the game have not thought so, yet you seem to know more than them?

I suppose Levy was right getting shot, as he must have thought the same as you. Look how well spuds have kicked on.

Too many no it alls on here, who in fact no nothing.

None have been employed in pro football, yet all seem experts on what it takes. Fact is HR knows more than this whole board when it comes to management. If your talking about managing a bank, or being a mechanic then I'm sure some of you will in deed know more than Arry, but when it comes to football, you don't. That's a fact, and that's why your not sitting in the dug out instead of him.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2014 13:13]
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 13:18 - Apr 6 with 1403 viewspaulparker

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 13:11 - Apr 6 by RS44

Yet for 30 years people "inside" the game have not thought so, yet you seem to know more than them?

I suppose Levy was right getting shot, as he must have thought the same as you. Look how well spuds have kicked on.

Too many no it alls on here, who in fact no nothing.

None have been employed in pro football, yet all seem experts on what it takes. Fact is HR knows more than this whole board when it comes to management. If your talking about managing a bank, or being a mechanic then I'm sure some of you will in deed know more than Arry, but when it comes to football, you don't. That's a fact, and that's why your not sitting in the dug out instead of him.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2014 13:13]

Spurs fans as much as they hate Levy don't want Arry back
HR had Bale, modric, van der vart, Defoe, Ledley King,sandro but to name a few to help him get started,hard not to get in the top 5 with that lot
he then adds to the squad Saha, Nelson,chimbonda,Keane ,Friedal
you see the pattern emerging
Levy was sick of Arrys wheeler dealings and wanted young players with sell on
yeah HR knows the game alright, he knows how to play it to get what he wants and TF is another mug that falls for that lovable cockney bollox

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 13:19 - Apr 6 with 1402 viewsterryb

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 13:03 - Apr 6 by RS44

Sorry, but after that last paragraph, your post dosnt even deserve a proper response

If you don't like the truth just ignore the last paragraph. Just comment on the rest of the posting.

I'm sorry that you don't like others disliking & not having any respect for HR Just ask yourself if he has brought that upon himself.
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 13:25 - Apr 6 with 1393 viewsRS44

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 13:18 - Apr 6 by paulparker

Spurs fans as much as they hate Levy don't want Arry back
HR had Bale, modric, van der vart, Defoe, Ledley King,sandro but to name a few to help him get started,hard not to get in the top 5 with that lot
he then adds to the squad Saha, Nelson,chimbonda,Keane ,Friedal
you see the pattern emerging
Levy was sick of Arrys wheeler dealings and wanted young players with sell on
yeah HR knows the game alright, he knows how to play it to get what he wants and TF is another mug that falls for that lovable cockney bollox

Hard not to get in the top 5 with lot - dear god.

Jose to get the sack for not winning the PL then this year? Moyes for not retaining the title? Pelegrini for not winning the CL ?

That arguements daft. Tell me how well AVB done since Arry left? Top 4? Na. Sacked within 18 months, and I know plenty of spurs fans who would want him back.

Look, some of the games this year, even Ive walked away scratching my head (Charlton away & Sheff Wed away) but I'm not going to start saying HR dont know what he's doing. Who am I to criticise him?

I don't know what your line of work is, but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't criticise me if I made a mistake at work as you wouldn't have the foggiest how to do my job, and likewise I wouldn't criticise you on your job, so why is it ok to criticise HR, when none of you have ever been a pro football manager?
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 14:15 - Apr 6 with 1361 viewswood_hoop

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 07:40 - Apr 6 by RS44

Does his "twitch" affect his managerial ability? Just wondering why the op seemed to list that in his faults?

Some complete and utter pr1cks follow our club unfortunately. They seem to think we have a god given right to walk the league. Back in August people were fearing relegation and generally a poor season, yet here we sit in 3rd, and people are still not satisfied.

All these football experts who believe he's "lost the plot" and "hasn't got a clue" I'd love to see your actual depth of football knowledge. I'd love to see you actually conduct a training session or complete a team talk. You could write what you all know on the back of a fag packet.

Do you people honestly believe you know more than a guy who's been in professional football all his life? Dear god, grow up FFS.

Your gonna hound the bloke out, and what then? Who's going to take over? Queue the usual suspects thrown about just because they've heard someone suggest it down the pub. Malky. Howe. Blah blah blah. Look how well Malky's team have done after all that money he spent. Look how well Howe done at Burnley. No research or facts to back it up, just people thinking they know more about the game than they do.

Wonder how many spuds fans wish they'd kept HR now? Champions league to.... Well, middle of the league.

If your talking about replacing HR then at least find someone who would seriously improve the team. Don't just opt for someone young and hungry. I'm young and hungry, but it don't mean I know more than HR.

Interesting point about a 'young hungry manager', if you look at what Pulis (spit) has done at Palace since IH was sacked, took a team rock bottom of the Prem at the end of November and looks to have maybe saved them from what was looking like certain relegation, sound familiar, and has not had any where near the funds that HR had at his disposal when coming to us in a very very similiar situation.

Funny old thing football management, some suit some clubs some don't, character of the man may have some bearing on this as well, looking at his time with the club and going by his record purely on a results basis is mixed, relegation followed by a play off place (pretty much), plenty of those prepared to lay the relegation at Hughes feet, which judging by my point above in regard Pulis maybe somewhat lenient, a playoff place could be judged as a success, especially if taking into account just what a mess we were in after relegation.

Then there are the ways you achieve success.Pulis got Stoke promoted and kept them there playing a style of football that you could put as rudimentry , but he acheived his goal of keeping them there, using players that suited the style he knew and got his coaches to get across to the players.and on a budget that dosn't look like a third world countries debt.

HR has somehow managed to get us into a playoff place using a mixture of ancient relics, cast offs and short term loans, the man must be a genius or just s**t lucky, know where my judgement lies on this, the Championship is not usually of a high standard, occasionally you do get a club usually relegated from the Prem, that is a stand out bet,Newcastle & West Brom spring to mind , but on the whole it is not to big a mountain to climb for any club to come down from the Prem and at least get into the playoffs, especially if plenty of funds are made available.

And no I have never managed a football club, never been paid millions of pounds a year, but even in my half century plus on this earth I think I have gained enough knowledge to know the difference between, a good manager, and one who must have the biggest collection of four leafed clover outside of Ireland.

Plenty of football 'people' that make you wonder how they ever earnt a living out of the game, that ranges throughout, from players to pundits, but then the sport is made up of 'opinions' from the start, a player is offered his first pro contract on an opinion, usually of the manager, no qualifications, no medals no exams needed, just an opinion, so if those coming into the game are fortunate to earn a living from it despite having no formal qualifications as many other proffessions have, to just get on the first rung then it probably means that it dosn't take an awful lot for many to 'kid' their way for the rest of their working lives in a sport where coaching badges (what a joke) are the only thing needed to mould the future of any club that is prepared to risk using their 'talents'.

I don't know who would make a good manager for the club, who knows what remit TF would lay down, and as whatever I think wouldn't make one iota of difference, I will just have to put up with what ever 'miracle' worker TF thinks will help make his bank balance grow the quickest.
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 14:26 - Apr 6 with 1349 viewsessextaxiboy

Firstly I think that calling him Arry and calling him twitchy , saggy chops etc is a bit classless and detracts from the argument.

When Shotkneeshoop barstardises SWP name I dont even bother reading to see whether I agree or not .

I am behind him because he simply hasnt failed yet . If he gets us up whatever anyone says about the transfers tactics selections and the style of play the counter argument will simply be "what division are we in "?

I am in a minority but I dont care how we play as long as we dont cheat . I just want to win .
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 14:32 - Apr 6 with 1342 viewsstansleftfoot

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 14:15 - Apr 6 by wood_hoop

Interesting point about a 'young hungry manager', if you look at what Pulis (spit) has done at Palace since IH was sacked, took a team rock bottom of the Prem at the end of November and looks to have maybe saved them from what was looking like certain relegation, sound familiar, and has not had any where near the funds that HR had at his disposal when coming to us in a very very similiar situation.

Funny old thing football management, some suit some clubs some don't, character of the man may have some bearing on this as well, looking at his time with the club and going by his record purely on a results basis is mixed, relegation followed by a play off place (pretty much), plenty of those prepared to lay the relegation at Hughes feet, which judging by my point above in regard Pulis maybe somewhat lenient, a playoff place could be judged as a success, especially if taking into account just what a mess we were in after relegation.

Then there are the ways you achieve success.Pulis got Stoke promoted and kept them there playing a style of football that you could put as rudimentry , but he acheived his goal of keeping them there, using players that suited the style he knew and got his coaches to get across to the players.and on a budget that dosn't look like a third world countries debt.

HR has somehow managed to get us into a playoff place using a mixture of ancient relics, cast offs and short term loans, the man must be a genius or just s**t lucky, know where my judgement lies on this, the Championship is not usually of a high standard, occasionally you do get a club usually relegated from the Prem, that is a stand out bet,Newcastle & West Brom spring to mind , but on the whole it is not to big a mountain to climb for any club to come down from the Prem and at least get into the playoffs, especially if plenty of funds are made available.

And no I have never managed a football club, never been paid millions of pounds a year, but even in my half century plus on this earth I think I have gained enough knowledge to know the difference between, a good manager, and one who must have the biggest collection of four leafed clover outside of Ireland.

Plenty of football 'people' that make you wonder how they ever earnt a living out of the game, that ranges throughout, from players to pundits, but then the sport is made up of 'opinions' from the start, a player is offered his first pro contract on an opinion, usually of the manager, no qualifications, no medals no exams needed, just an opinion, so if those coming into the game are fortunate to earn a living from it despite having no formal qualifications as many other proffessions have, to just get on the first rung then it probably means that it dosn't take an awful lot for many to 'kid' their way for the rest of their working lives in a sport where coaching badges (what a joke) are the only thing needed to mould the future of any club that is prepared to risk using their 'talents'.

I don't know who would make a good manager for the club, who knows what remit TF would lay down, and as whatever I think wouldn't make one iota of difference, I will just have to put up with what ever 'miracle' worker TF thinks will help make his bank balance grow the quickest.

Too right mate, Pulis relied on Gerry Francis for his defensive shape coach, Gerry relied on a relentless and forensic study of likely outcomes in certain situations, the theory being that if you mark this space that the opposition can't get an advantage.
The pundits last night remarked on MOTD that Pulis had got the Palace shape in order, it makes them harder to beat.
I fail to support Harry Redknapp because I've been educated in the Alec Stock, Jago, Sexton, Howe, Smith school of football.
The defining rule of these philosophical school of footballists is that Football is not a game of chance and that individuals will affect the outcome.
I get no sense that Redknapp has any input into how the team plays, he looks like an amateur and he occasionally selects or makes a decision that brings a positive result, when it doesn't, he looks out of his depth.
I, personally, think the magic of Harry may still be in there and circumstances and some stupid decisions have ruined the second half of the season for him and QPR.
Some crucial fitness questions remain open and we still need some points for the play-offs. Harry Redknapp could approach the play-offs like the Cup and it's quite possible we could swap our hat of Promotion favourites for that of Cup underdog and we get three great results.
Your time is coming Harry, there's still a chance QPR will love you?
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 14:56 - Apr 6 with 1264 viewsessextaxiboy

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 14:15 - Apr 6 by wood_hoop

Ollie wasnt sacked he resigned . He left a squad with team spirit and togertherness who needed organisation , they were and still are giving everything in every match .

Compare that with what Redknapp took over , a dressing room split completely (Ryan Nelsen said the atmosphere was poisonous and the worst he has ever known ) Players on 15k changing next to one on 60K . The likes of Boswinga , SWP and Cesar only here for the wages and nothing else.

The two tasks dont compare IMO
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 15:10 - Apr 6 with 1257 viewsRangersAreBack

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 09:53 - Apr 6 by CHUBBS

Yeah Carrol its worse than racism imo.
I never understand why people have to get so personally abusive toward others when they don't like them.
A lack of intelligence or just plain laziness i guess.
Roy hodgson seems to get constant stick from people for his speech disability which i find sickening especially as he's such a decent honorable man.

Worse than racism? Give me a break. Since when is a lisp a disability? I doubt Woy is bothered by the jokes. Many would swap places with him in a heartbeat.
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 15:26 - Apr 6 with 1242 viewsCHUBBS

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 15:10 - Apr 6 by RangersAreBack

Worse than racism? Give me a break. Since when is a lisp a disability? I doubt Woy is bothered by the jokes. Many would swap places with him in a heartbeat.

Why is racist piss taking more offensive then???
Someone can call me every racist name under the sun yet i won't be as bothered as i would with more individual personal insults.
Its all about opinions and mines clearly different to yours.
I can live with that.
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 15:30 - Apr 6 with 1236 viewsterryb

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 14:56 - Apr 6 by essextaxiboy

Ollie wasnt sacked he resigned . He left a squad with team spirit and togertherness who needed organisation , they were and still are giving everything in every match .

Compare that with what Redknapp took over , a dressing room split completely (Ryan Nelsen said the atmosphere was poisonous and the worst he has ever known ) Players on 15k changing next to one on 60K . The likes of Boswinga , SWP and Cesar only here for the wages and nothing else.

I can't remember & Ollie might have resigned in the end. More likely though is that he departed by mutual arrangment following his "gardening leave".

At the very least he was pushed.

The likes of Bosingwa etc. only here for the wages. Well, perhaps the dressing room atmosphere could have been addressed by not playing Jose. Harriman would have been at least as good.

Also, please tell me who Harry as signed that have not signed just for the wages? I certainly happy with the signing of Austin etc. but they only joines us because we were paying more than other clubs.
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 16:32 - Apr 6 with 1221 viewswood_hoop

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 14:56 - Apr 6 by essextaxiboy

They were bottom of the league, so either they were not playing to their best abilities, were just not good enough or just maybe not playing for IH, for whatever reason despite it not being my favourite manager Pulis deserves any plaudits he is getting, Palace are no sleeping giant, not got a chairman prepared to splash out enormous fees or wages.

HR may have walked into a very demoralised dressing room, but then being a 'top' manager thats why he was going to get a mega million salary, to sort them out, players who had played for some of the top teams in the country just walking around the pitch with a couldn't give a fcuk attitude, others who may well have been on a lower salary but who were happy to accept them when signing on the dotted line, and you can bet they were some way above the average salary of plenty in this country who put their heart & soul into whatever job of work they may do.

If you feel HR is totally blameless in allowing this to continue, then he is not the manager the hype around him from his mates in the press would have you believe, HR should have got a grip with the situation from the off, gone public if need be, put the youth team out if that was the only way to stop these charlatans getting paid every week under the pretence of being professional.

To me a a sign of extreme weakness in a manager when an employee does not work to the standard expected and their poor attitude effects the perfromance of the team.

Whatever 'experience' HR may have under his belt has not in any way shape or form improved the club since he joined, he has shown a complete lack of back bone, knowlege of tatics and the ability to at least gender a spirit on the pitch where you feel the players even if not the most highly skilled tried their very best every time the pulled on a hooped shirt.

Some managers just don't fit in, HR very much one of them.........
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 19:42 - Apr 6 with 1170 viewsBlackCrowe

Don't understand why the OP highlights that HR has got a twitch. I assume he, his friends and family are physical perfection.

Would be interested to know that his health-related tick is a) necessary to highlight and b) is an indication on his character and his ability to manage.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 19:47 - Apr 6 with 1166 viewsessextaxiboy

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 16:32 - Apr 6 by wood_hoop

They were bottom of the league, so either they were not playing to their best abilities, were just not good enough or just maybe not playing for IH, for whatever reason despite it not being my favourite manager Pulis deserves any plaudits he is getting, Palace are no sleeping giant, not got a chairman prepared to splash out enormous fees or wages.

HR may have walked into a very demoralised dressing room, but then being a 'top' manager thats why he was going to get a mega million salary, to sort them out, players who had played for some of the top teams in the country just walking around the pitch with a couldn't give a fcuk attitude, others who may well have been on a lower salary but who were happy to accept them when signing on the dotted line, and you can bet they were some way above the average salary of plenty in this country who put their heart & soul into whatever job of work they may do.

If you feel HR is totally blameless in allowing this to continue, then he is not the manager the hype around him from his mates in the press would have you believe, HR should have got a grip with the situation from the off, gone public if need be, put the youth team out if that was the only way to stop these charlatans getting paid every week under the pretence of being professional.

To me a a sign of extreme weakness in a manager when an employee does not work to the standard expected and their poor attitude effects the perfromance of the team.

Whatever 'experience' HR may have under his belt has not in any way shape or form improved the club since he joined, he has shown a complete lack of back bone, knowlege of tatics and the ability to at least gender a spirit on the pitch where you feel the players even if not the most highly skilled tried their very best every time the pulled on a hooped shirt.

Some managers just don't fit in, HR very much one of them.........

You cant compare management of any other business to Football .

What other boss has to manage a team of millionaires with a cast iron contract . Dont you think if we could have given Boswinga a couple of warnings followed by a final written one and the sack that we would have done ?.

Name one manager who has fielded a youth team because of a bad player attitude and had success over a period of games .

He did what he could whilst trying to stay up and in the summer he cleared them out either on loan or gone ,

If the money the manager was on affects his performance why dont Man Utd just double Moyes salary and assure themselves of Cl football next year? The cost benefit stacks up tenfold.

I can think of one player this season who hasnt looked like they were giving everything and that is Maiga ,
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 20:07 - Apr 6 with 1153 viewsAntti_Heinola

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 07:40 - Apr 6 by RS44

Does his "twitch" affect his managerial ability? Just wondering why the op seemed to list that in his faults?

Some complete and utter pr1cks follow our club unfortunately. They seem to think we have a god given right to walk the league. Back in August people were fearing relegation and generally a poor season, yet here we sit in 3rd, and people are still not satisfied.

All these football experts who believe he's "lost the plot" and "hasn't got a clue" I'd love to see your actual depth of football knowledge. I'd love to see you actually conduct a training session or complete a team talk. You could write what you all know on the back of a fag packet.

Do you people honestly believe you know more than a guy who's been in professional football all his life? Dear god, grow up FFS.

Your gonna hound the bloke out, and what then? Who's going to take over? Queue the usual suspects thrown about just because they've heard someone suggest it down the pub. Malky. Howe. Blah blah blah. Look how well Malky's team have done after all that money he spent. Look how well Howe done at Burnley. No research or facts to back it up, just people thinking they know more about the game than they do.

Wonder how many spuds fans wish they'd kept HR now? Champions league to.... Well, middle of the league.

If your talking about replacing HR then at least find someone who would seriously improve the team. Don't just opt for someone young and hungry. I'm young and hungry, but it don't mean I know more than HR.

The twitch thing is uncalled for, don't know why people bring it up. Seems a bit sick to me, and I loathe the man.

Anyway, no one thinks we have a divine right to win the league. But what we would like with an expensive squad of very decent players is some cohesion. Some entertainment. Some ideas. Something other than getting it to Charlie/Morrison and hoping they do something magic. Some semblance of a plan. A nod to mistakes. To not have to continually radically change the team at half time because he's got it so wrong before the break.

It's not about whether we as fans know more or less than Harry about football - although it's becoming increasingly clear that the game itself is leaving him and his assistants behind - and fast. Harry signed 20 players in 12 months and still people trot out the 'it's all Hughes's fault' line. Well, yes, Hughes and TF have a lot to do with it, but what Harry has done has been pretty meagre. 4 wins in 7 months at the back end of last season and then some frankly embarrassing displays this season.

Why must we be satisfied? Why must we just accept losses to Bournemouth and abject failure to beat a team as poor as Blackpool at home? If these were one-offs, I'd agree with you, but this is a recurring motif and has been for weeks. We get a semblance of something v Wigan in a slightly fortuitous, yet thrilling win, and then he plays 5 at the back in the next game, when we should have been going for the jugular. You say Harry must know more than us, but every single person in the ground knew that we were onto a loser with that ludicrous starting line up.

As for Mackay - well, when he left Cardiff were doing ok - struggling, yes, but it's been freefall since he left which must tell you something. And as for Eddie Howe, well, he done Harry on Saturday, didn't he? Look at the goals they score - and we have resources they can only dream of. Have a look at who Howe signed for peanuts at Burnley compared to the money and wages Harry has to spend to get his team together - and don't tell me this is QPR policy, because Harry has done it everywhere he's gone. Look what Howe has doen for Bournemouth if all you can see is his failure at Burnley. Derby have scored TWENTY more goals than us this season - Leicester 27! From 18th upwards only ONE team has scored less than us! Look at the resources this man has got at his fingertips! And every time he's demanded yet another new signing he's got it - 4 strikers on deadline day, Benayoun on a free, Ravel freaking Morrison!

Can you really not see the deeper issues here? Can you really not see any further than the bl00dy league position? Can you really not see the utter poverty of his management? As for hounding him out, the joke is it's so bloody obvious he doesn't want to be here that a dachshund could hound him out, as long as there's a brown envelope in his mouth.

and as for what other fans at other clubs think of Harry. Try asking them. He ain't popular mate, trust me.

Bare bones.

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 21:14 - Apr 6 with 1129 viewsQPR1882

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 11:38 - Apr 6 by essextaxiboy

Do you know that for a fact ? If so how ?

Maiga is on £30k a week ( google it ) we are paying 50% of is wages ( google it ) 50% of £30k is £15k ( google it) there is 4 weeks in a month there fore 4 x £15k = ( google it )

That is how i get to us paying £60k a month for what is after all fck all
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 22:29 - Apr 6 with 1089 viewsessextaxiboy

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 21:14 - Apr 6 by QPR1882

Maiga is on £30k a week ( google it ) we are paying 50% of is wages ( google it ) 50% of £30k is £15k ( google it) there is 4 weeks in a month there fore 4 x £15k = ( google it )

That is how i get to us paying £60k a month for what is after all fck all

Thanks for the advice , I could only find this
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024