Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why do some of you support redknapp???? 00:31 - Apr 6 with 9932 viewsWilloW4

Answers on the back of a stamp... He's a horrible twitchy con man, and his staff are money grabbing arseholes too...diabolical football for most of the season... Hated watching rangers this season.. Get rid off the bunch of slags ..... Oh Dave b ,any positives about 'Harry', 'arry'..or just that lazy twitching can't be arsed bollox called....Redknapp!!!!
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 11:17 - Apr 8 with 695 viewspaulparker

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 10:34 - Apr 8 by lave16

I support redknapp for a several of reasons
1. We have no other alternatives only someone crazy from forest or norwich would sack their manager at this stage of the season
2. He has us 3rd and top of all the relegated teams
3. We are still in with a chance of promotion abeit by the play offs
4. I want to see how crazy he goes in the transfer market in the summer if we go up.

4. I want to see how crazy he goes in the transfer market in the summer if we go up.

are you for real ????????

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 11:41 - Apr 8 with 664 viewsNorthernr

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 10:34 - Apr 8 by lave16

I support redknapp for a several of reasons
1. We have no other alternatives only someone crazy from forest or norwich would sack their manager at this stage of the season
2. He has us 3rd and top of all the relegated teams
3. We are still in with a chance of promotion abeit by the play offs

Jesus.
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 11:51 - Apr 8 with 651 viewsTacticalR

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 08:27 - Apr 8 by doogi55

qpr till i die not manger

doogi in the manger?

Air hostess clique

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 12:38 - Apr 8 with 616 viewsR_from_afar

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 07:40 - Apr 6 by RS44

Does his "twitch" affect his managerial ability? Just wondering why the op seemed to list that in his faults?

Some complete and utter pr1cks follow our club unfortunately. They seem to think we have a god given right to walk the league. Back in August people were fearing relegation and generally a poor season, yet here we sit in 3rd, and people are still not satisfied.

All these football experts who believe he's "lost the plot" and "hasn't got a clue" I'd love to see your actual depth of football knowledge. I'd love to see you actually conduct a training session or complete a team talk. You could write what you all know on the back of a fag packet.

Do you people honestly believe you know more than a guy who's been in professional football all his life? Dear god, grow up FFS.

Your gonna hound the bloke out, and what then? Who's going to take over? Queue the usual suspects thrown about just because they've heard someone suggest it down the pub. Malky. Howe. Blah blah blah. Look how well Malky's team have done after all that money he spent. Look how well Howe done at Burnley. No research or facts to back it up, just people thinking they know more about the game than they do.

Wonder how many spuds fans wish they'd kept HR now? Champions league to.... Well, middle of the league.

If your talking about replacing HR then at least find someone who would seriously improve the team. Don't just opt for someone young and hungry. I'm young and hungry, but it don't mean I know more than HR.

I feel that we are tending to catastrophise and expect too much. I know I have been guilty of this and RS44's post made me realise that.

I am not saying that things couldn't be better, mind. Redknapp could show some enthusiasm, just once. He could give Hitchcock a run out rather than giving work experience to Keane. We could learn to take corners and set pieces. One of our coaches could teach the players how to do it. There's a thought.

Not everything has gone down the pan, though. We couldn't beat an egg last season and yet here we are with a chance of going up, albeit via the play-off lottery. We were arguably in a far worst state than the other clubs which went down but we've actually done better than them up until now. We have also offloaded most of our highly paid wasters. There is hope. A lot of things have gone, are going, OK.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024