Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why do some of you support redknapp???? 00:31 - Apr 6 with 10430 viewsWilloW4

Answers on the back of a stamp... He's a horrible twitchy con man, and his staff are money grabbing arseholes too...diabolical football for most of the season... Hated watching rangers this season.. Get rid off the bunch of slags ..... Oh Dave b ,any positives about 'Harry', 'arry'..or just that lazy twitching can't be arsed bollox called....Redknapp!!!!
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 22:55 - Apr 6 with 1502 viewsloftboy

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 22:29 - Apr 6 by essextaxiboy

Thanks for the advice , I could only find this

The only problem I have with HR is the amount of loans in the team, I can not for the life if me see why we are playing other teams youth players when we have our own, probably the only thing Hughes got right was when he was appointed he said there were too many loans and it wasn't good for team spirit, I believe we currently have as many loans now as we did then.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 23:22 - Apr 6 with 1486 viewsMatch82

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 21:14 - Apr 6 by QPR1882

Maiga is on £30k a week ( google it ) we are paying 50% of is wages ( google it ) 50% of £30k is £15k ( google it) there is 4 weeks in a month there fore 4 x £15k = ( google it )

That is how i get to us paying £60k a month for what is after all fck all

Allegedly he's a "Ravel Morrison tax".
The price of getting Morrison was taking Maiga as well.

Seems more worthwhile if you look at it that way...
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 01:21 - Apr 7 with 1458 viewsNorthernr

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 22:29 - Apr 6 by essextaxiboy

Thanks for the advice , I could only find this

I'm starting to think that if QPR started sending you faeces in the post four times a week you'd be on here defending their right to do it.

If we're paying Maiga £10 a week it's indefensible. End of story.
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 08:23 - Apr 7 with 1405 viewsdoogi55

i read some rubbish on this site but this takes the biscuit.
I have been sitting on the fence about harry .i will have ago if i tought it was his fault.
we have had injurys at the worst time to key players from the start with zamorra and johnson and holliet then we was lost austin phillips and simpson all keys players how is that harrys fault.
now harry has got to see dunne is done and needs a rest he was cuaght out again at bournemouth the same at sheff weds and against blackpool.
camp made 3 good saves at the the weekend but both goals down to dunne so drop him.its not all harrys fault leicester and burnley have been building there teams over the last 3 seasons we have had to get rid of a lot players half of which are still on the payroll.
so we need to rebuild.
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 08:50 - Apr 7 with 1393 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Well, this thread's exactly what I thought it would be.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 08:58 - Apr 7 with 1376 viewsQPR_John

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 08:23 - Apr 7 by doogi55

i read some rubbish on this site but this takes the biscuit.
I have been sitting on the fence about harry .i will have ago if i tought it was his fault.
we have had injurys at the worst time to key players from the start with zamorra and johnson and holliet then we was lost austin phillips and simpson all keys players how is that harrys fault.
now harry has got to see dunne is done and needs a rest he was cuaght out again at bournemouth the same at sheff weds and against blackpool.
camp made 3 good saves at the the weekend but both goals down to dunne so drop him.its not all harrys fault leicester and burnley have been building there teams over the last 3 seasons we have had to get rid of a lot players half of which are still on the payroll.
so we need to rebuild.

"injurys at the worst time to key players from the start with zamorra and johnson "

Well that must have come as a shock to Redknapp, Zamorra and Johnson getting injured who would have thought.
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 10:13 - Apr 7 with 1331 viewsdaveB

Not sure why I get digged out in the original post but for me I support QPR not Harry Redknapp.

I think he’s a good manager but does make mistakes and made another by starting Maiga at the weekend. I’m a bit tired of the need for a scapegoat every time we drop points, I’m not sure who we think we are these days, we seem incapable to accepting a defeat and some of the stuff said about Redknapp ranging from his looks to unfounded allegations about brown paper bags are uncalled for.

The grass isn’t always greener on the other side and although I love the idea of a younger coach coming in building a young exciting team there is no guarantee a young manager will do any better. We’d tried young coaches/managers before and it never really worked.

We’ll make the playoffs at this level for the first time in our history this season so it does feel odd that this is seen as a disastrous season by so many. I think we’ve under achieved but Wigan, Forest and Reading have all under achieved as well this season, we’re not alone and we still have a decent chance of getting promoted.

I thought we played really well the first 25 minutes on Saturday but the difference was when Bournemouth had good spells they scored, we didn’t. A draw would have been a fair result on the balance of play but we do need to show a bit more imagination in the final third, it was all very predictable when they went down to 10 men.

We really missed Barton to push the team on in midfield, once Carroll made a few poor passes and the crowd got on his back no one was around to help him through a tricky spell and he just got worse and worse. Much to improve on though, for starters set pieces which seem to be off the cuff every time which leads to so many short corners which go nowhere.
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 10:16 - Apr 7 with 1328 viewsAntti_Heinola

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 10:13 - Apr 7 by daveB

Not sure why I get digged out in the original post but for me I support QPR not Harry Redknapp.

I think he’s a good manager but does make mistakes and made another by starting Maiga at the weekend. I’m a bit tired of the need for a scapegoat every time we drop points, I’m not sure who we think we are these days, we seem incapable to accepting a defeat and some of the stuff said about Redknapp ranging from his looks to unfounded allegations about brown paper bags are uncalled for.

The grass isn’t always greener on the other side and although I love the idea of a younger coach coming in building a young exciting team there is no guarantee a young manager will do any better. We’d tried young coaches/managers before and it never really worked.

We’ll make the playoffs at this level for the first time in our history this season so it does feel odd that this is seen as a disastrous season by so many. I think we’ve under achieved but Wigan, Forest and Reading have all under achieved as well this season, we’re not alone and we still have a decent chance of getting promoted.

I thought we played really well the first 25 minutes on Saturday but the difference was when Bournemouth had good spells they scored, we didn’t. A draw would have been a fair result on the balance of play but we do need to show a bit more imagination in the final third, it was all very predictable when they went down to 10 men.

We really missed Barton to push the team on in midfield, once Carroll made a few poor passes and the crowd got on his back no one was around to help him through a tricky spell and he just got worse and worse. Much to improve on though, for starters set pieces which seem to be off the cuff every time which leads to so many short corners which go nowhere.

Wigan, Forest and Reading have all under-achieved, dave, good point.
Two of them have sacked their manager, of course.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 10:21 - Apr 7 with 1322 viewsadhoc_qpr

I'll be so glad to see the back of this season, most of these players and Redknapp plus his cronies too hopefully in the summer!
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 10:23 - Apr 7 with 1321 viewsdaveB

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 10:16 - Apr 7 by Antti_Heinola

Wigan, Forest and Reading have all under-achieved, dave, good point.
Two of them have sacked their manager, of course.

they did and in Forests case it's not done them any good. WIgan have got better but they changed early enough to make a difference plus being out of Europe helped them
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 11:06 - Apr 7 with 1300 viewsAntti_Heinola

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 13:25 - Apr 6 by RS44

Hard not to get in the top 5 with lot - dear god.

Jose to get the sack for not winning the PL then this year? Moyes for not retaining the title? Pelegrini for not winning the CL ?

That arguements daft. Tell me how well AVB done since Arry left? Top 4? Na. Sacked within 18 months, and I know plenty of spurs fans who would want him back.

Look, some of the games this year, even Ive walked away scratching my head (Charlton away & Sheff Wed away) but I'm not going to start saying HR dont know what he's doing. Who am I to criticise him?

I don't know what your line of work is, but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't criticise me if I made a mistake at work as you wouldn't have the foggiest how to do my job, and likewise I wouldn't criticise you on your job, so why is it ok to criticise HR, when none of you have ever been a pro football manager?

Who are you to criticise him? You're a fan who pays your money! What kind of forelock tugging is this? This is nonsense of the highest, highest order RS! Clive might as well give up his reports, woe betide him if he criticises a player or a decision, after all, he's never been a player or a manager. Are you Alan Shearer?
Unbelievable.

Bare bones.

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 11:12 - Apr 7 with 1296 viewsAntti_Heinola

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 10:23 - Apr 7 by daveB

they did and in Forests case it's not done them any good. WIgan have got better but they changed early enough to make a difference plus being out of Europe helped them

i know mate, i was just being facetious, sorry (although jury has to be out on Forest at the mo) - as you know, i don't advocate sacking Harry, as much as I hope he'll walk away in the summer.

Bare bones.

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 12:16 - Apr 7 with 1275 viewsdaveB

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 11:12 - Apr 7 by Antti_Heinola

i know mate, i was just being facetious, sorry (although jury has to be out on Forest at the mo) - as you know, i don't advocate sacking Harry, as much as I hope he'll walk away in the summer.

I get the feeling he won't walk away in the summer even if we lose the playoffs. I can't see Fernandes sacking him either
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 14:34 - Apr 7 with 1228 viewsAntti_Heinola

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 12:16 - Apr 7 by daveB

I get the feeling he won't walk away in the summer even if we lose the playoffs. I can't see Fernandes sacking him either

i think if we don't go up, he'll say he wants to retire due to his knee and we'll sort him out with a pay-off, before he takes another job around October-time. I can't see him doing another season in the champio nship. He doesn't need it and he doesn't look like he's enjoying it...

Bare bones.

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 17:56 - Apr 7 with 1198 viewsterryb

You may well be right on this Dave.

However, IF we are still in the championship with HR as manager, TF will have to expect a fair reduction in ST holders for next season.

I want to know which direction we are going in for next season before an early bird discount date expires.
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 18:01 - Apr 7 with 1193 viewsstuabd

I don't think he'll walk either and Tony won't sack him unless we do very badly in the first 10 games of the season.

As for season ticket sales, I think people will perk up pretty quickly if the club buy a couple of good players.
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 18:05 - Apr 7 with 1190 viewsterryb

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 18:01 - Apr 7 by stuabd

I don't think he'll walk either and Tony won't sack him unless we do very badly in the first 10 games of the season.

As for season ticket sales, I think people will perk up pretty quickly if the club buy a couple of good players.

That may be the case, but by that time you would have to pay full price & have forfeited the renewal discount.
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 19:02 - Apr 7 with 1165 viewsJamie

I would imagine that HR is going to want very heavy backing again this summer and his future depends entirely on Tunes decision on that.
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 21:22 - Apr 7 with 1124 viewsdaveB

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 17:56 - Apr 7 by terryb

You may well be right on this Dave.

However, IF we are still in the championship with HR as manager, TF will have to expect a fair reduction in ST holders for next season.

I want to know which direction we are going in for next season before an early bird discount date expires.

expect you won't be alone in that decision, i'll renew regardless of who the manager is but can't say i'm overjoyed with the direction we are heading
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 03:23 - Apr 8 with 1067 viewsDylanP

"Why do some of you support redknapp????"

He's our manager and we are 3rd in the table.

Oh, and because I hadn't already decided that I hate all things QPR and am going to spend my every waking moment slagging off everything and anything associated with the club.

That's why

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 06:09 - Apr 8 with 1043 viewstimcocking

The fact he twitches isn't something i hold against him.
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 08:27 - Apr 8 with 1006 viewsdoogi55

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 03:23 - Apr 8 by DylanP

"Why do some of you support redknapp????"

He's our manager and we are 3rd in the table.

Oh, and because I hadn't already decided that I hate all things QPR and am going to spend my every waking moment slagging off everything and anything associated with the club.

That's why

qpr till i die not manger
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 10:34 - Apr 8 with 955 viewslave16

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 08:27 - Apr 8 by doogi55

qpr till i die not manger

I support redknapp for a several of reasons
1. We have no other alternatives only someone crazy from forest or norwich would sack their manager at this stage of the season
2. He has us 3rd and top of all the relegated teams
3. We are still in with a chance of promotion abeit by the play offs
4. I want to see how crazy he goes in the transfer market in the summer if we go up.

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 10:40 - Apr 8 with 952 viewsQPR1882

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 10:34 - Apr 8 by lave16

I support redknapp for a several of reasons
1. We have no other alternatives only someone crazy from forest or norwich would sack their manager at this stage of the season
2. He has us 3rd and top of all the relegated teams
3. We are still in with a chance of promotion abeit by the play offs
4. I want to see how crazy he goes in the transfer market in the summer if we go up.

What Transfer market for us ??
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 11:06 - Apr 8 with 939 viewslave16

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 10:40 - Apr 8 by QPR1882

What Transfer market for us ??

Hopefully not the "Free Transfer" Market

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024