Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread 11:26 - Apr 19 with 14184 viewsHooparoo

Haven't done one for a while so will have a turn in a now meaningless fixture. I reckon 1-1 in a drab midfield possession battle.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Match thread on 11:55 - Apr 19 with 1562 viewsNorthernr

Match thread on 11:45 - Apr 19 by ElHoop

Looks to me as if he's trying to keep it tight away from home and nick one. I suppose it's a tryout for a playoff semi-final against this sort of opposition. OK if it works!

Fcking bullsht. If we pick that team for a play off game I'll give you the money myself.
Match thread on 11:56 - Apr 19 with 1560 viewsShotKneesHoop

Match thread on 11:33 - Apr 19 by eghamranger

Who is left back then? Last time Hill and BAE played it was a complete shambles

Hill is too good to get into this team.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Match thread on 11:57 - Apr 19 with 1555 viewsted_hendrix

That's a mid table league 1 team at best and with a heap of good luck.

We'll be lucky if we even get a corner throughout the match.

Now I know why I gave up away games after the Bournemouth game.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Match thread on 12:01 - Apr 19 with 1514 viewsE17hoop

Match thread on 11:57 - Apr 19 by ted_hendrix

That's a mid table league 1 team at best and with a heap of good luck.

We'll be lucky if we even get a corner throughout the match.

Now I know why I gave up away games after the Bournemouth game.

You gave up on away games? So has HR - he'll be citing resting players for Monday after we get hammered in this one.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Match thread on 12:03 - Apr 19 with 1498 viewsoldmeadoniansR

Apart from anything else how are this team supposed to play with any continuity. They will never have played together before. I predict a hammering 3-0.
Match thread on 12:04 - Apr 19 with 1495 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

2 - 5

We're on a run

It's got to be Yarg

Match thread on 12:07 - Apr 19 with 1468 viewsElHoop

Match thread on 11:51 - Apr 19 by Toast_R

It's sh*te of the highest order.

How good for morale for both team and fans to put our strongest 11 out there and go and compete and try to beat the League Champions? Especially after they nicked a 1 nil win at our place earlier in the season?
Let alone trying to finish third and having a two legged affair against a far inferior 6th placed team?

He picks a team he's never tried before or likely to ever pick again ever using Loan players who are total dross anyway and serve no purpose for this club other then making up the numbers for what now looks like nothing more then a kick about.

Redknapp is an utter C*nt.

We've got a game on Monday against Watford and we have a 'responsibility' to put out a team for that game as Watford are still in the hunt. Today we don't have that responsibility as Leicester are already up. So given that we don't want to put our best team out twice in three days, I can see the logic. It will be interesting to see how this back 4 works as it might be more mobile than we've been used to this season. Can it keep it tight though?
Match thread on 12:09 - Apr 19 with 1445 viewsHooparoo

Match thread on 12:07 - Apr 19 by ElHoop

We've got a game on Monday against Watford and we have a 'responsibility' to put out a team for that game as Watford are still in the hunt. Today we don't have that responsibility as Leicester are already up. So given that we don't want to put our best team out twice in three days, I can see the logic. It will be interesting to see how this back 4 works as it might be more mobile than we've been used to this season. Can it keep it tight though?

Christ, you're easy pleased.

Login to get fewer ads

Match thread on 12:09 - Apr 19 with 1431 viewsToast_R

Oh God....O'Neil and Henry in the middle FFS, where's my meths?
Match thread on 12:09 - Apr 19 with 1430 viewsElHoop

Match thread on 11:55 - Apr 19 by Northernr

Fcking bullsht. If we pick that team for a play off game I'll give you the money myself.

I'd be very surprised if this were the playoff side, but it's set up to keep it tight. Putting it the other way, are you expecting us to put out a particularly attacking line up in the away leg of the playoff semi-final?
Match thread on 12:11 - Apr 19 with 1412 viewsElHoop

Match thread on 12:09 - Apr 19 by Hooparoo

Christ, you're easy pleased.

I'm not at the game and I've not stayed up late in Australia to watch it, so it's easier to please me.
Match thread on 12:11 - Apr 19 with 1399 viewsRangersDave

Anyone got a stream for us unfortunate, mentally deranged poor sods that actually want to see the match please?

cheers
Dave

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Match thread on 12:12 - Apr 19 with 1382 views08olesen

Simpson Captain

Poll: Who will the other play off

Match thread on 12:13 - Apr 19 with 1379 viewsLblock

Yet again a team to insult fans spending money

I can kind of accept it with an eye on keeping certain people fresh but if you are going to write it off then at least stick Petrasso and so easy youth in

Glad to see Yen playing but not where he should be

Buckle up its gonna be a dodgy lunch!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Match thread on 12:13 - Apr 19 with 1363 viewsHooparoo

Match thread on 12:11 - Apr 19 by ElHoop

I'm not at the game and I've not stayed up late in Australia to watch it, so it's easier to please me.

Match thread on 12:14 - Apr 19 with 1310 viewsPunteR

Match thread on 11:54 - Apr 19 by E17hoop

Looks like a team of last chancers.

Not sure about that. Isn't Hughes a CB anyway. The only one I've got no faith in doing a job is Maiga.(he'll get a hat trick now) and Kranjcar..and possibly O Neil. Other then that...oh and not sure bout Yun yet either...but other then that...

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Match thread on 12:16 - Apr 19 with 1293 viewsstevec

Here's an idea - let's put out our strongest team for the next four meaningless games, get injuries, get suspensions and then moan about the god awful team we're putting out in the play offs and blame Harry for all the injuries and suspensions.

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE FCKIN ROSES.
Match thread on 12:16 - Apr 19 with 1289 viewsE17hoop

Match thread on 12:14 - Apr 19 by PunteR

Not sure about that. Isn't Hughes a CB anyway. The only one I've got no faith in doing a job is Maiga.(he'll get a hat trick now) and Kranjcar..and possibly O Neil. Other then that...oh and not sure bout Yun yet either...but other then that...

Last chance to impress...

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Match thread on 12:20 - Apr 19 with 1241 viewsqueensparker

I'm not sure how a doing on telly from party-time Leicester is supposed to help our play-off cause, but that's what I'm expecting
Match thread on 12:23 - Apr 19 with 1191 viewsHunterhoop

Match thread on 12:16 - Apr 19 by stevec

Here's an idea - let's put out our strongest team for the next four meaningless games, get injuries, get suspensions and then moan about the god awful team we're putting out in the play offs and blame Harry for all the injuries and suspensions.

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE FCKIN ROSES.

I get the "resting players" approach. I don't agree with it but I understand there is some logic in there.

What I don't get is why, if we're resting some key players, why it give the youngsters a chance?!

Hughes over Donaldson?! Hughes is a 34 yr on his last legs with his contract up at the end of the season. Donaldson was signed permanently, is young, hungry and has something to prove. Surely it's worth finding out what he's like??

Equally, why not Yun at LB and give Petrasso a go and rest BAE?

It's like the guy is operating against the med-long term interests of the club!

Henry deserves to keep his place. Interesting our best two defenders, Onouha and Simpson aren't rested. Same goes for the in-form Benayoun.

I'm sure he's put some thought into this but it appears to be a different sort of logic for different players, which I can't understand. And I still don't get this revulsion to giving our youngsters a go.
Match thread on 12:23 - Apr 19 with 1190 viewsWatford_Ranger

Kranjcar picks the ball up looking for a through ball to Maiga who is five yards offside.

Maiga picks it up wide left and scoops a completely pointless, aimless cross nowhere near anyone.

Match thread on 12:26 - Apr 19 with 1157 viewsPunteR

Andy hinchcliff looks like rob green

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Match thread on 12:28 - Apr 19 with 1119 viewsSimonStainrod

Looking for live stream and found this QPR line up today - interesting strike partnership!!

QPR
(4-4-2)
Goalkeeper:
Robert Green

Defense:
Aaron Hughes
Danny Simpson
Suk-Young Yun
Nedum Onuoha

Midfield:
Karl Henry
Gary O'Neil
Niko Kranjcar
Yossi Benayoun

Forward:
Benoit Assou-Ekotto
Modibo Maiga
Match thread on 12:28 - Apr 19 with 1119 views08olesen

Is it me or does Kranjcar look even slower and fatter than in previous weeks. A part from Yun we have no pace in midfield or up front.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Match thread on 12:32 - Apr 19 with 1043 viewsHooparoo

Maiga. Why?

What a fcking useless footballer.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024