Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Worst Film Ever.. 14:06 - Jun 6 with 7636 viewsDiscodroid

..just seen the attached trailer to 'Walking on sunshine'.

I Never thought i would see a more sickening feces ridden tapestry since 'love actually'
no need for hanging serial killers ...simply put them in a sealed room with the end scene of 'love actually' (the airport scene).

listen to the screams,horror and agonising deaths.. choking on their own vomit induced by the sacchrin sweet smugness of this evil parting shot from those wicked,wicked pious cnts Richard curtis, hugh grant and colin firth.

every sinlge uber left wing cliche' nailed in this scene, except for polly toynbee going on a vibrator massacre at the frinton on sea branch of the womens institute.

it was made at the height of tony blairs powers so we should be thankful there isnt any primary school teachers from shoreditch 'empowering' difficult young children through the use of ghb and muscle relaxants.

'walking on sunshine 'seems worse.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2014 15:05]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

The Worst Film Ever.. on 14:14 - Jun 6 with 3415 viewsade_qpr

The Cable Guy with Jim Carrey.
Lasted 5 minutes

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

The Worst Film Ever.. on 14:39 - Jun 6 with 3370 viewsMrSheen

The Worst Film Ever.. on 14:14 - Jun 6 by ade_qpr

The Cable Guy with Jim Carrey.
Lasted 5 minutes

Not a fan of his but I really liked The Cable Guy. The jousting scene was fantastic.

Field of Dreams. Utter stinker.
The Worst Film Ever.. on 14:45 - Jun 6 with 3352 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Madonna's 'Body of Evidence' is the only film I've ever walked out on. Laughable sex scenes. The cinema was rocking with derisory laughter.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Worst Film Ever.. on 15:01 - Jun 6 with 3315 viewsPommyhoop

Is that the one where the bird from Eastenders gets off with the shy but funky Prime Minister.
Too cool for school Britain..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

The Worst Film Ever.. on 15:06 - Jun 6 with 3300 viewsPommyhoop

I remember the tangible let down of Staying Alive...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

The Worst Film Ever.. on 15:12 - Jun 6 with 3286 viewssimmo

Spring Breakers. Absolutely no redeeming features. The film equivalent of an anal prolapse. I would rather shove a wire coathanger down my japs eye than watch that film again.

It was so bad it actually made me angry.

Cnts.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

The Worst Film Ever.. on 15:18 - Jun 6 with 3264 views08olesen

Lots of people like it...but lost in translation has got to be one of worst, and generally anything with Will Ferrell in (he is farkin annoying)

Poll: Who will the other play off

The Worst Film Ever.. on 15:21 - Jun 6 with 3260 viewsAntti_Heinola

Disco, you've been royally done there, mate.
That's a very, very good, supremely spot on parody.

Hang on a sec...
What?...
No, it's a parody.
F*** off. It's a parody.

It appears it's really real.

Of course, the worst film ever is Sex and the City 2, which is even worse than Love Actually, which no one thought possible, but it is. But this thing may beat even that. Jesus Christ.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

The Worst Film Ever.. on 15:25 - Jun 6 with 3250 viewssimmo

The Worst Film Ever.. on 15:21 - Jun 6 by Antti_Heinola

Disco, you've been royally done there, mate.
That's a very, very good, supremely spot on parody.

Hang on a sec...
What?...
No, it's a parody.
F*** off. It's a parody.

It appears it's really real.

Of course, the worst film ever is Sex and the City 2, which is even worse than Love Actually, which no one thought possible, but it is. But this thing may beat even that. Jesus Christ.

See I can't inlude Sex and the City because I would just refuse to watch it, you KNOW it will be complete and utter dog toffee so I wouldnt put myself through it. Similar to the soon to be aired ITV prgramme 'Ryan Giggs: Diary of a Caretaker Manager' or some such shite. I couldnt watch that and then say it's the worst tv programme ever because it's obvious it would be.

Worst Films Ever, for me, should be films that have attempted to be an original artistic accomplishment and have ended up being a disgrace to the senses.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2014 15:29]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

The Worst Film Ever.. on 15:32 - Jun 6 with 3230 viewsAntti_Heinola

I know what you mean, but much as i disliked it, SATC was a great success as a series and actually was pretty original and artistic in its way, and could be quite witty (I've been forced to watch it a lot). But SATC2 was like the four of them and the producers taking a massive dump on their loyal fans, it was unforgivable, racist, sexist bullsh!t of the highest order. And profoundly cynical.

As for films that were awful without while actually trying to be something good, any Richard Curtis film does it for me. I watched the first Police Academy the other day and that was easily one of the worst, unfunniest things I've ever seen in my life.

Titanic. Dreadful nonsense.

Bare bones.

The Worst Film Ever.. on 15:33 - Jun 6 with 3228 viewsClive_Anderson

Love Actually makes me want to tear out my heart and w@nk into the open wound. Utter utter dross. The worst thing is that people love it and it's got one of the highest ratings on imdb. Makes me remember why I hate everyone.

If you think Field of Dreams is bad then The Postman is an even worse tedious Costner American epic (it goes on for four days) and it doesn't even make any sense.

Extreme Measures starring Hugh Grant and directed by unbelievably Liz Hurley. Yes it's as bad as that sounds.
The Worst Film Ever.. on 15:35 - Jun 6 with 3220 viewsAntti_Heinola

The Worst Film Ever.. on 15:33 - Jun 6 by Clive_Anderson

Love Actually makes me want to tear out my heart and w@nk into the open wound. Utter utter dross. The worst thing is that people love it and it's got one of the highest ratings on imdb. Makes me remember why I hate everyone.

If you think Field of Dreams is bad then The Postman is an even worse tedious Costner American epic (it goes on for four days) and it doesn't even make any sense.

Extreme Measures starring Hugh Grant and directed by unbelievably Liz Hurley. Yes it's as bad as that sounds.

tear out your own heart and w@nk into your own wound?
i just turn the channel, but each to their own.

Bare bones.

The Worst Film Ever.. on 15:38 - Jun 6 with 3216 viewsimustbemad

That looks really bad. I'm sorry I wasted 2 mins of my life. I hold you responsible
The Worst Film Ever.. on 15:41 - Jun 6 with 3208 viewsTheBlob

Anything with Steven Seagal in it.

Worst film probably The Sound Of Music.

Starring Steven Seagal.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

The Worst Film Ever.. on 15:47 - Jun 6 with 3196 viewsTonto

The Worst Film Ever.. on 15:41 - Jun 6 by TheBlob

Starring Steven Seagal.

take your pick from any of the "frat boy/gross out" humour (i say humour advisedly) films that have become de-rigour recently.

or Battlefield Earth.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

The Worst Film Ever.. on 15:52 - Jun 6 with 3186 viewsade_qpr

The Worst Film Ever.. on 15:41 - Jun 6 by TheBlob

Starring Steven Seagal.

Oh I don't know, Under Siege with Erika Eleniak jumping out of a cake

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

The Worst Film Ever.. on 15:52 - Jun 6 with 3185 viewsTheBlob

The Worst Film Ever.. on 15:47 - Jun 6 by Tonto

take your pick from any of the "frat boy/gross out" humour (i say humour advisedly) films that have become de-rigour recently.

or Battlefield Earth.

The L Ron Hubbard thingy?Jesus.....I smell turkey.

The Worst Film Ever.. on 16:06 - Jun 6 with 3158 viewsBasingstokeR

When I first saw this thread name I thought - I'll go on and put a vote in for "Love Actually"

Seems I'm not alone.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2014 16:08]
The Worst Film Ever.. on 16:09 - Jun 6 with 3150 viewsMonahoop

They Saved Hitlers Brain. So bad, half was in black and white and the other in colour, half was made in the 1950's and the other in the 60's as an afterthought with different actors.

That and any film with Stallone or Hugh Grant in it.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

The Worst Film Ever.. on 16:14 - Jun 6 with 3129 viewstoboboly

I defy anyone not to love Birdemic or The Room;

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

The Worst Film Ever.. on 16:16 - Jun 6 with 3126 viewsTheBlob

The Worst Film Ever.. on 15:52 - Jun 6 by ade_qpr

Oh I don't know, Under Siege with Erika Eleniak jumping out of a cake

You and cake.

The Worst Film Ever.. on 16:19 - Jun 6 with 3118 viewsNov77

Dune. What the fack was that all about?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

The Worst Film Ever.. on 16:23 - Jun 6 with 3109 viewsTripper

The Worst Film Ever.. on 15:18 - Jun 6 by 08olesen

Lots of people like it...but lost in translation has got to be one of worst, and generally anything with Will Ferrell in (he is farkin annoying)

+ 1 for 'Lost In Translation' utter gash.
The Worst Film Ever.. on 16:26 - Jun 6 with 3103 viewsAntti_Heinola

blimey, thought lost in translation was ace.
there you go!

Bare bones.

The Worst Film Ever.. on 16:34 - Jun 6 with 3093 viewssmegma

The Worst Film Ever.. on 14:45 - Jun 6 by BrianMcCarthy

Madonna's 'Body of Evidence' is the only film I've ever walked out on. Laughable sex scenes. The cinema was rocking with derisory laughter.

The onlyone I walked out of was Total Recall. Five minutes in and I was in the bar of Kensington Odeon. Total gash more like.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024