Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michu .Done deal. 16:33 - Jul 17 with 17658 viewsicecoldjack

Off to Napoli season long loan.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/done-deal-napoli-sign-michu-from-swansea-on-lo
[Post edited 17 Jul 2014 16:34]
Michu .Done deal. on 16:37 - Jul 17 with 6926 viewsicecoldjack

Champions league football for him this season, certainly puts him in the shop window!

I wish him all the best, loved watching play for us in probably our greatest ever season .
Michu .Done deal. on 16:41 - Jul 17 with 6867 viewslifelong

Can't make any sense of this, especially if he is fit.
Michu .Done deal. on 16:42 - Jul 17 with 6852 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Michu .Done deal. on 16:41 - Jul 17 by lifelong

Outstanding deal for Napoli, baffling deal for Swansea. Oh well.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Michu .Done deal. on 16:43 - Jul 17 with 6841 viewsraynor94

He's obviously made it plain he play for us, lifey

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Michu .Done deal. on 16:44 - Jul 17 with 6828 viewsDarran

What would you have done then Rog?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Michu .Done deal. on 16:47 - Jul 17 with 6773 viewsicecoldjack

Michu .Done deal. on 16:49 - Jul 17 with 6743 viewscontroversial_jack

The best player we have had in decades, gone! Gutted!
Michu .Done deal. on 16:52 - Jul 17 with 6718 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Strange one this .

His ankle must still be an issue for a loan.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Michu .Done deal. on 16:52 - Jul 17 with 6711 viewsSwanzay

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/michu-to-napoli-1760768.aspx
Michu .Done deal. on 16:52 - Jul 17 with 6707 viewslonglostjack

Difficult one. I don't get the idea of the loan but if he doesn't want to play for us there are few options who we could sell to. Can't see a top six Prem side coughing up the money so the alternative would have been to a direct rival like West Ham. As for the Spanish clubs - with the exception of Athletico unlikely as they don't have the money. Maybe there is something coming the other way from Naples?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Michu .Done deal. on 16:54 - Jul 17 with 6695 viewsnyc_swans

hopefully this is the domino that falls and gets the transfer business, particularly regarding an AM, to be a little more urgent.
Michu .Done deal. on 16:54 - Jul 17 with 6687 viewsicecoldjack

Michu .Done deal. on 16:44 - Jul 17 by Darran

What do you mean ?
Michu .Done deal. on 16:54 - Jul 17 with 6683 viewslifelong

Michu .Done deal. on 16:44 - Jul 17 by Darran

If he doesn't want to play for us, and he is fit, put him on the open market and let the bidding begin. In other words sell him, can't see what good a loan deal is going to do for us?
Michu .Done deal. on 16:58 - Jul 17 with 6641 views3swan

Michu .Done deal. on 16:54 - Jul 17 by lifelong

If he doesn't want to play for us, and he is fit, put him on the open market and let the bidding begin. In other words sell him, can't see what good a loan deal is going to do for us?

Maybe not directly from the club, but Michu's name has been in the media enough for other clubs to know he was available.

Again from the media but the club wanted a sale and not a loan deal. If all this is true it looks like the clubs options were very limited to say the least
[Post edited 17 Jul 2014 16:58]
Michu .Done deal. on 16:58 - Jul 17 with 6630 viewsicecoldjack

Sad to see him going. Just watch the you tube to see how he put in effort and left nothing on the field .

100% player for us, then all of a sudden he is a disruptive infulence, its crazy how this one has gone.

Michu stayed on in a division below La liga to get his team back up, turning down offers from La liga teams. He refused to join Oviedo's rivals because of his love for that team.

Always struck me as a bit different to run of the mill players. Respect,loyalty seemed to mean something to him.

A shame .
Michu .Done deal. on 16:58 - Jul 17 with 6628 viewsDarran

Yeah fair point I'd have sat him in the stand myself and continued to fine him if he didn't turn up for training and if he hadn't have been sold by the time the transfer window closed he'd have plenty if time to think about how lucky he is.

Pr*ck.

Michu .Done deal. on 16:58 - Jul 17 with 6626 viewsgibs0n

Great player when he is at his best :-/
Michu .Done deal. on 16:59 - Jul 17 with 6618 viewsSpratty

Good luck Michu - thanks for your exceptional achievements with Swansea City - a joy to watch and a force of nature; and for me one of the most sylish players I have seen in a Swans shirt.
Michu .Done deal. on 17:00 - Jul 17 with 6605 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I wish most departing players / managers good luck for the future, even Roberto and Brendan, even the likes of Robinson and Dorus.

But refusing to play for us mid season draws the line for me and I couldn't care a toss if his career rots once he's off our books completely. What a ungrateful man he was.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Michu .Done deal. on 17:00 - Jul 17 with 6595 viewsyescomeon

Will always be grateful to him for a great day out a Arsenal.

Upthecity!

Michu .Done deal. on 17:03 - Jul 17 with 6547 viewsDarran

Michu .Done deal. on 17:00 - Jul 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I wish most departing players / managers good luck for the future, even Roberto and Brendan, even the likes of Robinson and Dorus.

But refusing to play for us mid season draws the line for me and I couldn't care a toss if his career rots once he's off our books completely. What a ungrateful man he was.

I agree.

Michu .Done deal. on 17:03 - Jul 17 with 6542 viewsraynor94

Michu .Done deal. on 16:49 - Jul 17 by controversial_jack

The best player we have had in decades, gone! Gutted!

Agree, pity he tarnished his image here

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Michu .Done deal. on 17:03 - Jul 17 with 6535 viewsicecoldjack

Michu .Done deal. on 16:58 - Jul 17 by Darran

Yeah fair point I'd have sat him in the stand myself and continued to fine him if he didn't turn up for training and if he hadn't have been sold by the time the transfer window closed he'd have plenty if time to think about how lucky he is.

Pr*ck.

Really ? you have spent the last few months telling us all that he was injured and nothing more.

You have changed your tune.

So why did such a hardworking player who sweated blood for us suddenly become such a pr!ck then ? he seemed to put in all the effort in the world up to a certain point .
Michu .Done deal. on 17:03 - Jul 17 with 6535 viewsshandyjack

As the great Darren would say f*** him, didn't want to be here and didn't treat is with respect befitting of someone picking up a decent wedge

Poll: Expectation for the season

Michu .Done deal. on 17:05 - Jul 17 with 6509 viewsBig_Phil

Michu .Done deal. on 17:00 - Jul 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I am going to have to have a long hard look at myself....I have just read something from DYSS that I agree with.....I feel as if I have crossed the rubicon never to return
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024