Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michu .Done deal. 16:33 - Jul 17 with 17677 viewsicecoldjack

Off to Napoli season long loan.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/done-deal-napoli-sign-michu-from-swansea-on-lo
[Post edited 17 Jul 2014 16:34]
Michu .Done deal. on 17:42 - Jul 17 with 1419 viewsmax936

Michu .Done deal. on 17:12 - Jul 17 by Uxbridge

I'd like to see the details of the deal before saying whether it's a bad or good deal. Just think it's a damn shame he won't be wearing a Swans shirt next year.

This, in spades!!!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Michu .Done deal. on 17:46 - Jul 17 with 1401 viewsicecoldjack

Michu .Done deal. on 17:40 - Jul 17 by KingsJack

It appears that the loyalty and respect you speak of was towards the Michael Laudrup cause and not the Swansea City cause after all.

I agree, it's a shame.

No doubt about that . Hence why he signed a new deal on the understanding Laudrup would still be the manager .

My point is that we can all read between the lines on this one but many here only want to deal in FACTS . The facts from our club were that he was injured,then having crunch talks(even though he is injured) then the next thing we know one of our best players is on loan at Napoli .

Anyway, all done and dusted, only a few more spaniards to shift out, Rangel needs to be careful..

Michu .Done deal. on 17:48 - Jul 17 with 1393 viewsmax936

Michu .Done deal. on 17:40 - Jul 17 by Oldjack

ffs he was Mike's lovechild ,the rest is history

Shame though, innit Alan,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Michu .Done deal. on 17:50 - Jul 17 with 1380 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Michu .Done deal. on 17:25 - Jul 17 by Spratty

Could you fill in the actual facts that support this statement please. Monk made it clear he was injured. If he wanted to leave after what went on that is understandable if he saw someone he respected so much being shat upon (if only in the nature of the sacking) If indeed that was a reason. I was sat near his dad at Arsenal (really lovely person) and there seemed nothing but desire to see him return to his best.

We have no problem with Bony wanting to leave - yet possibly Michu's concerns are more altruistic. Michu gave so much to us and our club yet some treat him like tape at so much a yard.

Do you think Garry is going to tell the press one of his star players is refusing to play because they sacked his predecessor?

Garry has a history of talking complete bollocks to the press, such as saying he wanted the transfers completed before the end of the World Cup. All managers do not tell the complete truth to the media. Even Saint Laudrup.

You are an embarrassment to Swansea City with your infatuation regarding Laudrup and any of his allies. I'm just glad no one takes you seriously.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Michu .Done deal. on 17:52 - Jul 17 with 1374 viewsraynor94

Interesting to see how soon he's up and running with napoli, seeing he's been injured for so long, he hasn't even been able to take part in our pre season

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Michu .Done deal. on 17:57 - Jul 17 with 1358 viewsicecoldjack

Michu .Done deal. on 17:50 - Jul 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Do you think Garry is going to tell the press one of his star players is refusing to play because they sacked his predecessor?

Garry has a history of talking complete bollocks to the press, such as saying he wanted the transfers completed before the end of the World Cup. All managers do not tell the complete truth to the media. Even Saint Laudrup.

You are an embarrassment to Swansea City with your infatuation regarding Laudrup and any of his allies. I'm just glad no one takes you seriously.

How do you know he refused to play because they sacked Monks predecessor ?

Yes of course they all play the telling porkies game,the opposite is always true etc,etc.

But if you form an opinion on here by reading between the lines you get hammered for listening to rumours, yet if you follow the official press releases you get hammered for taking it is correct and factual information .

Dammed if you do and dammed if you dont !!
Michu .Done deal. on 17:58 - Jul 17 with 1353 viewsOldjack

Michu .Done deal. on 17:48 - Jul 17 by max936

Shame though, innit Alan,

indeed, it's a crying shame it was well documented he was not a happy chappie when Mike got the boot, us as a club meant fuk all to him fuk im !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Michu .Done deal. on 17:58 - Jul 17 with 1355 viewsWarwickHunt

Michu .Done deal. on 16:58 - Jul 17 by icecoldjack

Sad to see him going. Just watch the you tube to see how he put in effort and left nothing on the field .

100% player for us, then all of a sudden he is a disruptive infulence, its crazy how this one has gone.

Michu stayed on in a division below La liga to get his team back up, turning down offers from La liga teams. He refused to join Oviedo's rivals because of his love for that team.

Always struck me as a bit different to run of the mill players. Respect,loyalty seemed to mean something to him.

A shame .

Given his personality, a fairly predictable consequence of Laudrup getting his P45.

Michu said the opportunity to work with the club's new manager, Michael Laudrup, played a big part in his decision. "I had other offers, but I really wanted to come to Swansea because of the coach, the style of play and the Premier League," said Michu, who signed a three-year contract. "[Laudrup] was fundamental to me joining Swansea. I remember watching him as a player — he was a machine."
Login to get fewer ads

Michu .Done deal. on 18:00 - Jul 17 with 1340 viewspenlan_jack

If we'd sold him this summer we'd be selling him far below his true value because of his injury problems. The loan makes sense as long as the agreed fee is a reflection of what a fully fit Michu is worth, he proves himself this season and we get his true value. If his ankles are really knackered then we've still taken what you'd imagine is a decent enough loan fee.
Michu .Done deal. on 18:01 - Jul 17 with 1335 viewsJackhero

Michu .Done deal. on 17:50 - Jul 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

That last sentence DYSS is just gold! (Coming from you anyway)

Listen I'm with Raynor on this, this does leave a sour taste in the mouth. We may never find out the whole truth about the situation and maybe there isn't any specific reason and we are all reading too much into this whole saga.

I don't see a reason to loan....buy or get lost. If there is an injury issue we could end up with a crocked player not wanting to play for us with absolute no value.

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Michu .Done deal. on 18:06 - Jul 17 with 1311 viewsDarran

Michu .Done deal. on 17:46 - Jul 17 by icecoldjack

No doubt about that . Hence why he signed a new deal on the understanding Laudrup would still be the manager .

My point is that we can all read between the lines on this one but many here only want to deal in FACTS . The facts from our club were that he was injured,then having crunch talks(even though he is injured) then the next thing we know one of our best players is on loan at Napoli .

Anyway, all done and dusted, only a few more spaniards to shift out, Rangel needs to be careful..

When has anyone said he was injured since the players returned for pre-season?
WTF do you think he had surgery for last season because he likes the taste of anaesthetic or something.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Michu .Done deal. on 18:08 - Jul 17 with 1298 viewsNeath_Jack

Michu .Done deal. on 18:06 - Jul 17 by Darran

WTF do you think he had surgery for last season because he likes the taste of anaesthetic or something.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Michu .Done deal. on 18:08 - Jul 17 with 1298 viewsDarran

Michu .Done deal. on 18:00 - Jul 17 by penlan_jack

If we'd sold him this summer we'd be selling him far below his true value because of his injury problems. The loan makes sense as long as the agreed fee is a reflection of what a fully fit Michu is worth, he proves himself this season and we get his true value. If his ankles are really knackered then we've still taken what you'd imagine is a decent enough loan fee.

He'll have a year less left on his contract then.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Michu .Done deal. on 18:11 - Jul 17 with 1289 viewsDarran

Michu .Done deal. on 18:08 - Jul 17 by Neath_Jack

Pathetic isn't it?
Honestly the blokes obviously passed a medical before Napoli payed the loan fee,Iceys got his head rammed so far up Laudrups arse he can't think straight.

Michu .Done deal. on 18:11 - Jul 17 with 1283 viewspenlan_jack

Michu .Done deal. on 18:08 - Jul 17 by Darran

He'll have a year less left on his contract then.

This post has been edited by an administrator

We've agreed the fee with Napoli already though so if he's banged in 20 goals they won't have much choice really.
Michu .Done deal. on 18:12 - Jul 17 with 1278 viewsWarwickHunt

Last time I had surgery the anaesthetic was by injection.

Sounds like f*cking good stuff though. Is ice and lemon an option?
Michu .Done deal. on 18:12 - Jul 17 with 1277 viewsDarran

Michu .Done deal. on 18:11 - Jul 17 by penlan_jack

We've agreed the fee with Napoli already though so if he's banged in 20 goals they won't have much choice really.

And the fee is?

Michu .Done deal. on 18:13 - Jul 17 with 1272 viewsicecoldjack

Michu .Done deal. on 17:58 - Jul 17 by WarwickHunt

Given his personality, a fairly predictable consequence of Laudrup getting his P45.

Michu said the opportunity to work with the club's new manager, Michael Laudrup, played a big part in his decision. "I had other offers, but I really wanted to come to Swansea because of the coach, the style of play and the Premier League," said Michu, who signed a three-year contract. "[Laudrup] was fundamental to me joining Swansea. I remember watching him as a player — he was a machine."

Yes. I also mentioned earlier in the thread that Michu signing a new deal was because Laudrup was going to stay and vice versa.

Now to most of us its fair to assume as correctly pointed out by another poster that his loyalty was to Laudrup not SCFC , but that was one of the main reasons we employed Laudrup #! because of his profile in the game as much as his coaching ideas .

It beggs the question,are we being a bit too Parochial as a club ? people on the outside will never quite be trusted etc,etc .

It does raise questions when you see a great player kinda leave on the quiet. When Trundle left it was on the front page of the paper !! and we were fooking league 1 then !

The whole Michu thing is on the quiet in comparison .
Michu .Done deal. on 18:13 - Jul 17 with 1270 viewsAngelRangelQS

I'm not one to think that the club needs to explain every single thing that goes on but surely there needs to be some sort of official explanation about why we're just loaning out one of the best players we've ever had?
Michu .Done deal. on 18:16 - Jul 17 with 1253 viewsUxbridge

Michu .Done deal. on 18:13 - Jul 17 by AngelRangelQS

I'm not one to think that the club needs to explain every single thing that goes on but surely there needs to be some sort of official explanation about why we're just loaning out one of the best players we've ever had?

Why? It's blindingly obvious I'd have thought. It's hardly going to be for footballing reasons is it.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Michu .Done deal. on 18:17 - Jul 17 with 1247 viewsskippyjack

F*ck him.. hope he has a brilliant season in the CL.. 20 million the least then

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Michu .Done deal. on 18:18 - Jul 17 with 1246 viewspenlan_jack

Michu .Done deal. on 18:12 - Jul 17 by Darran

And the fee is?

I'll assume you ignored this part of my post.

'The loan makes sense as long as the agreed fee is a reflection of what a fully fit Michu is worth'
Michu .Done deal. on 18:24 - Jul 17 with 1223 viewsAngelRangelQS

Michu .Done deal. on 18:16 - Jul 17 by Uxbridge

Why? It's blindingly obvious I'd have thought. It's hardly going to be for footballing reasons is it.

Only if you believe rumours you read on here which range from him bring injured to not wanting to play for us.
Michu .Done deal. on 18:29 - Jul 17 with 1202 viewsUxbridge

Michu .Done deal. on 18:24 - Jul 17 by AngelRangelQS

Only if you believe rumours you read on here which range from him bring injured to not wanting to play for us.

Do you think we're getting rid because we think we've got better in the squad? Given that we're not selling for an offer too big to turn down, it's pretty obvious he's going because he doesn't want to be here.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Michu .Done deal. on 18:32 - Jul 17 with 1193 viewsicecoldjack

Where has anyone said that he wasnt injured and was ready to return to pre-season training .
It was reported he was being given" extra time off , granted to him" and that he would be returning later with other international players.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024