Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michu .Done deal. 16:33 - Jul 17 with 18347 viewsicecoldjack

Off to Napoli season long loan.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/done-deal-napoli-sign-michu-from-swansea-on-lo
[Post edited 17 Jul 2014 16:34]
Michu .Done deal. on 17:05 - Jul 17 with 2135 viewsDarran

Michu .Done deal. on 17:03 - Jul 17 by icecoldjack

Really ? you have spent the last few months telling us all that he was injured and nothing more.

You have changed your tune.

So why did such a hardworking player who sweated blood for us suddenly become such a pr!ck then ? he seemed to put in all the effort in the world up to a certain point .

He was injured that's why I said he was injured.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Michu .Done deal. on 17:06 - Jul 17 with 2125 viewsOldjack

Bit of a brat in him if you ask me ,soon as Mike left he didn't want to know ,shame that .ah well move on

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Michu .Done deal. on 17:07 - Jul 17 with 2116 viewsKennedy

Still one the best players seen in a Swans shirt.

But we move on....

Just call me JFK

Michu .Done deal. on 17:08 - Jul 17 with 2097 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

:(

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Michu .Done deal. on 17:08 - Jul 17 with 2094 viewsMattG

Michu .Done deal. on 16:52 - Jul 17 by longlostjack

Difficult one. I don't get the idea of the loan but if he doesn't want to play for us there are few options who we could sell to. Can't see a top six Prem side coughing up the money so the alternative would have been to a direct rival like West Ham. As for the Spanish clubs - with the exception of Athletico unlikely as they don't have the money. Maybe there is something coming the other way from Naples?

There could be some mileage in this although maybe it's just wishful thinking.

Sorry to see the Michu of 2012/13 go but, based on performances last season, his injuries and the apparent fact that he'd rather be somewhere else, not as dismayed as I would have been a year ago. Still glad he won't be playing for another PL club, though.
Michu .Done deal. on 17:08 - Jul 17 with 2087 viewsicecoldjack

Michu .Done deal. on 17:05 - Jul 17 by Darran

He was injured that's why I said he was injured.

so then why say "Yeah fair point I'd have sat him in the stand myself and continued to fine him if he didn't turn up for training and if he hadn't have been sold by the time the transfer window closed he'd have plenty if time to think about how lucky he is.

Pr*ck."

If he was injured ?

The official line is that he was injured,then crunch talks,then a move to Napoli as a result, hence why he didnt go on tour.

So i dont get your comments .

Anyway, i wish him well .
Michu .Done deal. on 17:10 - Jul 17 with 2061 viewsDarran

Michu .Done deal. on 17:08 - Jul 17 by icecoldjack

so then why say "Yeah fair point I'd have sat him in the stand myself and continued to fine him if he didn't turn up for training and if he hadn't have been sold by the time the transfer window closed he'd have plenty if time to think about how lucky he is.

Pr*ck."

If he was injured ?

The official line is that he was injured,then crunch talks,then a move to Napoli as a result, hence why he didnt go on tour.

So i dont get your comments .

Anyway, i wish him well .

The coming season you f*cking imbecile.

Michu .Done deal. on 17:10 - Jul 17 with 2058 viewsicecoldjack

Michu .Done deal. on 17:07 - Jul 17 by Kennedy

Still one the best players seen in a Swans shirt.

But we move on....

Oh no he has cut his hair !! its gonna take him ages to score for Napoli now !!
Login to get fewer ads

Michu .Done deal. on 17:12 - Jul 17 with 2031 viewsUxbridge

I'd like to see the details of the deal before saying whether it's a bad or good deal. Just think it's a damn shame he won't be wearing a Swans shirt next year.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Michu .Done deal. on 17:13 - Jul 17 with 2018 viewsicecoldjack

Michu .Done deal. on 17:10 - Jul 17 by Darran

The coming season you f*cking imbecile.

Now now dont get abusive.

You would have sat him in the stand this season because he was recovering from Injury last season and didnt go on tour to the USA because of the talks taking place with Napoli .

Gary Monk said he was having a reaction to his injury so didn't play, then he said he was having talks with Michu,then he was off to Napoli .

What you said doen't make sense im sorry to say.

As far as we concerned the club and manager said he has been injured.

So he was injured then sent to Napoli on loan ?
[Post edited 17 Jul 2014 17:16]
Michu .Done deal. on 17:23 - Jul 17 with 1955 viewsA_Fans_Dad

A shame he didn't say goodbye to the fans though.
Let's hope he does well there to improve his value for the end of the loan.
Michu .Done deal. on 17:25 - Jul 17 with 1938 viewsSpratty

Michu .Done deal. on 17:00 - Jul 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I wish most departing players / managers good luck for the future, even Roberto and Brendan, even the likes of Robinson and Dorus.

But refusing to play for us mid season draws the line for me and I couldn't care a toss if his career rots once he's off our books completely. What a ungrateful man he was.

Could you fill in the actual facts that support this statement please. Monk made it clear he was injured. If he wanted to leave after what went on that is understandable if he saw someone he respected so much being shat upon (if only in the nature of the sacking) If indeed that was a reason. I was sat near his dad at Arsenal (really lovely person) and there seemed nothing but desire to see him return to his best.

We have no problem with Bony wanting to leave - yet possibly Michu's concerns are more altruistic. Michu gave so much to us and our club yet some treat him like tape at so much a yard.
Michu .Done deal. on 17:26 - Jul 17 with 1929 viewsDarran

Michu .Done deal. on 17:13 - Jul 17 by icecoldjack

Now now dont get abusive.

You would have sat him in the stand this season because he was recovering from Injury last season and didnt go on tour to the USA because of the talks taking place with Napoli .

Gary Monk said he was having a reaction to his injury so didn't play, then he said he was having talks with Michu,then he was off to Napoli .

What you said doen't make sense im sorry to say.

As far as we concerned the club and manager said he has been injured.

So he was injured then sent to Napoli on loan ?
[Post edited 17 Jul 2014 17:16]

Are you deliberately being stupid?
Lifey and I were talking about selling him,what good is a loan to us apart from a paltry loan fee?
The article says he's passed the medical so I assume that means he's now fit.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Michu .Done deal. on 17:28 - Jul 17 with 1914 viewsraynor94

Michu .Done deal. on 17:03 - Jul 17 by icecoldjack

Really ? you have spent the last few months telling us all that he was injured and nothing more.

You have changed your tune.

So why did such a hardworking player who sweated blood for us suddenly become such a pr!ck then ? he seemed to put in all the effort in the world up to a certain point .

here we go again, yep it must have been the clubs fault he refused to play last season an again this pre season, great player but he don't half leave a nasty taste in the mouth

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Michu .Done deal. on 17:29 - Jul 17 with 1913 viewsSwanjaxs

Michu .Done deal. on 17:25 - Jul 17 by Spratty

Could you fill in the actual facts that support this statement please. Monk made it clear he was injured. If he wanted to leave after what went on that is understandable if he saw someone he respected so much being shat upon (if only in the nature of the sacking) If indeed that was a reason. I was sat near his dad at Arsenal (really lovely person) and there seemed nothing but desire to see him return to his best.

We have no problem with Bony wanting to leave - yet possibly Michu's concerns are more altruistic. Michu gave so much to us and our club yet some treat him like tape at so much a yard.

Bony wants to leave! ! Has he actually come out and said this? ?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Michu .Done deal. on 17:30 - Jul 17 with 1577 viewsClinton

Sorry to see the big man gone, he lit up the pitch on many occasions.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Michu .Done deal. on 17:30 - Jul 17 with 1568 viewsWindy_Miller

Michu .Done deal. on 17:26 - Jul 17 by Darran

Lifey and I were talking about selling him,what good is a loan to us apart from a paltry loan fee?

There's a lot more to this than we're being told. Its so cloak and dagger that it seems like a cover up to me.

Perhaps he shagged someones wife, daughter etc at SCFC and he's been put as far as possible from the club.

Lets face it, if another club loaned their 'marquee' player after a mystery injury - say Rooney or the like and the club was obviously avoiding the issue, then theres something fishy about it.

Time will tell i suppose.

Poll: After last seasons, which team would you like to beat the most next season?

Michu .Done deal. on 17:32 - Jul 17 with 1553 viewsicecoldjack

Michu .Done deal. on 17:26 - Jul 17 by Darran

How can you sell a player that has been injured nearly all season ? after all he was still having a reaction to his injury up until may wasn;t he ?

At least thats what we were told on camara from our club.

How would you sell an injured player and what price would you expect to get from a potential big money signing like Michu ?
Michu .Done deal. on 17:33 - Jul 17 with 1550 viewsApeShit

Absolutely gutted, a tough one to replace!
Michu .Done deal. on 17:36 - Jul 17 with 1526 viewsmax936

Michu .Done deal. on 16:41 - Jul 17 by lifelong

Can't make any sense of this, especially if he is fit.

Agree Rog, if its true about him not wanting to be here, he should have been sold, imho.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Michu .Done deal. on 17:36 - Jul 17 with 1522 viewsicecoldjack

Michu .Done deal. on 17:28 - Jul 17 by raynor94

here we go again, yep it must have been the clubs fault he refused to play last season an again this pre season, great player but he don't half leave a nasty taste in the mouth

Can you please show me the press release where it says Michu refused to play for us . Thanks.

Im using the facts as told by our club which is what people like you and Darran like to profess people use.

The club told us he is injured, then he is having crunch talks then bang, he is signed on loan to Napoli.

Those are the facts from SCFC .

So basically, you dont like people to speculate and you dont like people only dealing in facts from the club, so please tell me what is ok with you !!
[Post edited 17 Jul 2014 17:38]
Michu .Done deal. on 17:37 - Jul 17 with 1518 viewsDarran

Michu .Done deal. on 17:32 - Jul 17 by icecoldjack

How can you sell a player that has been injured nearly all season ? after all he was still having a reaction to his injury up until may wasn;t he ?

At least thats what we were told on camara from our club.

How would you sell an injured player and what price would you expect to get from a potential big money signing like Michu ?

We haven't been told he was injured since the start of pre-season and he's just passed a medical.
If he doesn't want to play for us he can go f*ck himself.

Michu .Done deal. on 17:40 - Jul 17 with 1489 viewsKingsJack

Michu .Done deal. on 16:58 - Jul 17 by icecoldjack

Sad to see him going. Just watch the you tube to see how he put in effort and left nothing on the field .

100% player for us, then all of a sudden he is a disruptive infulence, its crazy how this one has gone.

Michu stayed on in a division below La liga to get his team back up, turning down offers from La liga teams. He refused to join Oviedo's rivals because of his love for that team.

Always struck me as a bit different to run of the mill players. Respect,loyalty seemed to mean something to him.

A shame .

It appears that the loyalty and respect you speak of was towards the Michael Laudrup cause and not the Swansea City cause after all.

I agree, it's a shame.
Michu .Done deal. on 17:40 - Jul 17 with 1487 viewsicecoldjack

Michu .Done deal. on 17:37 - Jul 17 by Darran

We haven't been told he was injured since the start of pre-season and he's just passed a medical.
If he doesn't want to play for us he can go f*ck himself.

We havent been told that he is clear of Injury either until he has his picture taken today with Napoli.

As far as all Swans fans were concerned using our official news info the last we heard that he was injured and then having crunch talks with Garry Monk.
Michu .Done deal. on 17:40 - Jul 17 with 1485 viewsOldjack

Michu .Done deal. on 17:36 - Jul 17 by max936

Agree Rog, if its true about him not wanting to be here, he should have been sold, imho.

ffs he was Mike's lovechild ,the rest is history

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024