Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remy to the scum, Hooper to us 16:41 - Aug 29 with 8996 viewsHayesender

West London sport on twitter

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 00:19 - Aug 30 with 1991 viewsFDC

I trust Gobbles on this until it's confirmed. .. but if it is. Fck this day man.
Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 01:40 - Aug 30 with 1855 viewsPommyhoop

Diego Costa boost for Chelsea as £32m striker passed fit for Everton clash

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2736189/Diego-Costa-boost-Chel

Must be the first time I've loved a headline like that!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 04:16 - Aug 30 with 1735 viewsFredManRave

Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 23:45 - Aug 29 by TheBlob

Find out where his medical taking place,sneak in with a marker pen and put a dot on the X ray where his Jam Tart is.

If he had a jam tart he'd stay with us.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 08:37 - Aug 30 with 1547 viewsrosseeles

wont make a difference whether costa is fit, Mouriniho always says he needs 3 top strikers, with torres gone (not sure if you can define him as top, but hey ho) he only has 2

Medical today by the looks of it...but i think either way we'll know by 2pm, if theres no remy he's gone (he wasnt injured up until yesterday at least)
[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 8:38]
Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 08:50 - Aug 30 with 1507 viewsTheBlob

Looks like Scum may go for Destro instead.
I'm beginning to curse the day TF had that UEFA 2012 game with Remy,it's been nothing but disruption and bad business for years now.
Damned tablets,Satan's Ironing Board is what they be.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 08:56 - Aug 30 with 1478 viewsLoft1979

Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 08:50 - Aug 30 by TheBlob

I'm beginning to curse the day TF had that UEFA 2012 game with Remy,it's been nothing but disruption and bad business for years now.

1. Let hooper stay in division 2.
Would go for Conor Wickham 1st.
Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 08:59 - Aug 30 with 1459 viewsTheBlob

I'm hoping Vargas will produce the goods,if they can drag him off his girlfriend long enough.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 09:00 - Aug 30 with 1457 viewsbosh67

Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 08:50 - Aug 30 by TheBlob

You've hit the head on the nail there. The Remy thing is highly disruptive.

I think he gets up every morning and plays this down the phone to his agent.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 09:27 - Aug 30 with 1395 viewsrunningman75

Once again the club has not learnt in terms of potential signings. I saw that Patrick Bamford is going on loan to Middlesborough from the Scum. He may not be good enough for the Premier League but feel we need to go for young hungrier strikers who want to prove themselves rather than strikers who may be good in the Championship but are coming to us for wages rather than to prove themselves.
Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 09:44 - Aug 30 with 1338 viewsDiscodroid

Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 21:57 - Aug 29 by daveB

Remy at his best makes a difference a Remy strolling around like he has in the first 2 games not giving a toss is us relegated.

Imagine it will be Zamora and Adel tomorrow but going forward absolutely incredible that we didn't see this coming and have done nothing about it.

Expect at least 6 arrivals on deadline day, probably Van Der Vaart, Crouch, Glen Johnson, Diarra and Niko.

if that last part of your posting comes true, im off to open a small ornate puzzle box i found in my shed for a date with my mate pinhead.

van der valk, crouchie , this charming man, johnson and diarra!! id rather have my knees put on the wrong way round by a hellraiser demon than see that shower of past it shite at loftus road..

christ what a week.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 09:51 - Aug 30 with 1312 viewsbosh67

Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 09:44 - Aug 30 by Discodroid

if that last part of your posting comes true, im off to open a small ornate puzzle box i found in my shed for a date with my mate pinhead.

van der valk, crouchie , this charming man, johnson and diarra!! id rather have my knees put on the wrong way round by a hellraiser demon than see that shower of past it shite at loftus road..

christ what a week.

Well said Wilde.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 10:22 - Aug 30 with 1210 viewsHollowayRanger

Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 09:44 - Aug 30 by Discodroid

christ what a week.

agree those has beens wouldn't keep us up just help sink us deeper into debt

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 10:26 - Aug 30 with 1196 viewsHunterhoop

Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 10:22 - Aug 30 by HollowayRanger

agree those has beens wouldn't keep us up just help sink us deeper into debt

Deja vu.
Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 11:38 - Aug 30 with 1082 viewsjohnhoop

But it would allow Harry to achieve his ultimate goal of re-assembling his Portsmouth team from 6 or 7 years ago.
Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 11:46 - Aug 30 with 1032 viewsHarlesdon

Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 18:17 - Aug 29 by EalingRanger

Liverpool didn't sell Suarez to Arsenal last summer did they? They cannot let this move happen.

Are you genuinely comparing this to LUIS SUAREZ MOVING FROM LIVERPOOL TO ARSENAL?

D-RANGED
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024