Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you care who wins tomorrow? 09:19 - Feb 5 with 16403 viewsNOTRAC

Seven pages in the sports part of today's Western Mail, and most of the front page taken up by the news that the Millenium roof is going to be closed, rugby mania time has started once more.
And if Wales is successful in winning the match against England the paper will have to double in size to contain all the hysterics.
We will be told on the Welsh media that Wales and rugby are synonymous.How Wales first became a nation when it defeated the All Blacks in 1905.and how our success on the rugby field justifies our claims for independence ,particularly if we beat England.
Well I suppose I must be regarded as very odd.For I personally couldn't care less if Wales win tomorrow.I won't even watch it .
I personally hate rugby and the crap that goes with it.
In fact I couldn't care less whether Wales won or not.
I wonder if there's anyone else who feels the same?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Do you care who wins tomorrow? on 15:11 - Feb 6 with 2345 viewsrob

Do you care who wins tomorrow? on 14:16 - Feb 6 by mbl1966

Hardly important enough to make me upset and I don't think my posts suggest I'm 'upset'.

I will enjoy the match thanks, especially if we win.

It's nothing to get upset about, just discussion (I'm not suggesting your are in anyway upset btw), and as I said earlier, it's other people prerogative how they feel about rugby, that is fine.

But, I've already posted my personal opinions on the game and tonight's event and nothing will change them. My views aren't silly, anti-welsh (maybe anti-Welsh rugby) and I certainly do not have a chip on my shoulder.

But, I will not be supporting the Welsh rugby team tonight, because I do not waste my love on a nation, and it really seems to wind up my rugby loving mates,.
Do you care who wins tomorrow? on 15:25 - Feb 6 with 2330 viewsApeShit

Is this you mbl1966?

Do you care who wins tomorrow? on 15:53 - Feb 6 with 2309 viewsmbl1966

Do you care who wins tomorrow? on 15:25 - Feb 6 by ApeShit

Is this you mbl1966?

Yes that's me, you got me...

Great vid that.

Top Mark

Do you care who wins tomorrow? on 16:28 - Feb 6 with 2297 viewsskippyjack

I don't know.. I'm losing faith in my country.. Hope England give us a lesson.. My great grandfather would be bouncing.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Do you care who wins tomorrow? on 16:51 - Feb 6 with 2286 viewsNeath_Jack

Do you care who wins tomorrow? on 15:25 - Feb 6 by ApeShit

Is this you mbl1966?

That's pretty much how i behave when watching Wales play as well. But i swear a lot more.

Nothing wrong with showing some passion when watching your country play. When that national anthem strikes up, the old hairs on the arms will be standing to attention and i'll have goose pimples on top of goosepimples.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Do you care who wins tomorrow? on 17:02 - Feb 6 with 2270 viewsApeShit

Do you care who wins tomorrow? on 16:51 - Feb 6 by Neath_Jack

That's pretty much how i behave when watching Wales play as well. But i swear a lot more.

Nothing wrong with showing some passion when watching your country play. When that national anthem strikes up, the old hairs on the arms will be standing to attention and i'll have goose pimples on top of goosepimples.

Absolutely.

Nothing wrong with not giving a toss either way also.
Do you care who wins tomorrow? on 17:48 - Feb 6 with 2250 viewsmbl1966

Do you care who wins tomorrow? on 16:28 - Feb 6 by skippyjack

I don't know.. I'm losing faith in my country.. Hope England give us a lesson.. My great grandfather would be bouncing.

Somebody give him a job!!

Top Mark

Do you care who wins tomorrow? on 20:24 - Feb 6 with 2203 viewsEdmundo

Do you care who wins tomorrow? on 10:49 - Feb 5 by kopperburgjack

Don't give a sh1t about rugby there's no passion in it anymore, football will blow it out of business in years to come. In fact I want England to win just so that there won't be as many rugby idiots in town on weekend

If we win tonight, it'll be a mare later, drinking all evening and then out on the pop back home! Gonna be messy!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Login to get fewer ads

Do you care who wins tomorrow? on 21:09 - Feb 6 with 2178 viewsDr_Winston

Someone wore a Welsh Rugby top to work today, then claimed to be the only patriot there. When asked if she wore one when the Welsh football team played, she said no and clammed up.

Sums up the whole, media and hype manufactured "Welshness" bullshit that thinking people have to put up with for six weeks of the year.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Do you care who wins tomorrow? on 21:18 - Feb 6 with 2171 viewsApeShit

Do you care who wins tomorrow? on 21:09 - Feb 6 by Dr_Winston

Someone wore a Welsh Rugby top to work today, then claimed to be the only patriot there. When asked if she wore one when the Welsh football team played, she said no and clammed up.

Sums up the whole, media and hype manufactured "Welshness" bullshit that thinking people have to put up with for six weeks of the year.

I'm off the beer for a month, the 6 nations will help as I avoid the pubs at all costs during the whole thing!
Do you care who wins tomorrow? on 22:08 - Feb 6 with 2146 viewstomdickharry

Great win for England,Eastern Mail in black tomorrow. What a load of bloody bullshit all the hype around "our heroes"
Do you care who wins tomorrow? on 22:12 - Feb 6 with 2139 viewsNeath_Jack

Do you care who wins tomorrow? on 22:08 - Feb 6 by tomdickharry

Great win for England,Eastern Mail in black tomorrow. What a load of bloody bullshit all the hype around "our heroes"

Let's hope the Swans don't lose tomorrow and there's not bloody bullshit about the place on here as well then.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Do you care who wins tomorrow? on 22:13 - Feb 6 with 2132 viewsrob

Nice light show.........
Do you care who wins tomorrow? on 22:24 - Feb 6 with 2105 viewsNewhousemustscore

Do you care who wins tomorrow? on 22:08 - Feb 6 by tomdickharry

Yeah. Every rugby fan I know says they hate England cos they're so arrogant. Yet all I've listened to this week is the Welsh media saying there is only going to be one winner and England haven't got a chance. Who are the arrogant ones now?

At least there may be a little less rugby and more football in the papers now than if Wales had won.
Do you care who wins tomorrow? on 22:26 - Feb 6 with 2096 viewsrob

Do you care who wins tomorrow? on 22:24 - Feb 6 by Newhousemustscore

Yeah. Every rugby fan I know says they hate England cos they're so arrogant. Yet all I've listened to this week is the Welsh media saying there is only going to be one winner and England haven't got a chance. Who are the arrogant ones now?

At least there may be a little less rugby and more football in the papers now than if Wales had won.

Well said
Do you care who wins tomorrow? on 22:38 - Feb 6 with 2086 viewsunion_jack

Do you care who wins tomorrow? on 17:48 - Feb 6 by mbl1966

Somebody give him a job!!

I reckon he's long gone??

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024