Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mackie medical QPR 13:54 - Jun 15 with 42229 viewsWeaverQPR

Is da rumour

@WeavQPR

Mackie medical QPR on 17:26 - Jun 16 with 4111 viewsganjR

Mackie medical QPR on 17:21 - Jun 16 by JonDoeman

Great news AND on a free!
Liking this so far.....
Mackie medical QPR on 17:28 - Jun 16 with 4077 viewsbarbicanranger

Yay!!! Welcome back Jamie.

I think this is a wise addition, on a free, knows the club, fans love him and will add some bite to the team (which we may well need next season).
Mackie medical QPR on 17:34 - Jun 16 with 4024 viewsBostonR

Backward step for me - runs around a lot but not that good.
Mackie medical QPR on 17:38 - Jun 16 with 3974 viewsBedford_R

I usually say never go back but now that we have signed him he is now one of us again and he'll have my full support.

I'll never forget that goal against Liverpool to win the game 3-2....... more of the same please.

RMH_R Reborn

Mackie medical QPR on 17:49 - Jun 16 with 3854 viewsAntti_Heinola

Mackie medical QPR on 17:34 - Jun 16 by BostonR

runs around a lot, wins the ball a lot, scores a fair bit, can win it in the air, turns 30-70s into QPR balls. all good things. Inspires others, gets the crowd going. I'm focusing on all the positives he brings which far, far outweigh any negatives. Capable of scoring against the best in the country - not many of our squad have been doing that in the last year.
Backward step? We just got relegated and lost half our squad and are £200m in debt. You might want to get used to a few backward steps (not that I see Mackie as one).

Bare bones.

Mackie medical QPR on 17:50 - Jun 16 with 3847 viewsMarc

Get in there, excellent signing
Mackie medical QPR on 17:53 - Jun 16 with 3809 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Great signing and free. What one might call a no brainer. The signing that is, not Mackie himself.
Mackie medical QPR on 17:56 - Jun 16 with 3792 viewsSuffolk

Mackie medical QPR on 17:49 - Jun 16 by Antti_Heinola

runs around a lot, wins the ball a lot, scores a fair bit, can win it in the air, turns 30-70s into QPR balls. all good things. Inspires others, gets the crowd going. I'm focusing on all the positives he brings which far, far outweigh any negatives. Capable of scoring against the best in the country - not many of our squad have been doing that in the last year.
Backward step? We just got relegated and lost half our squad and are £200m in debt. You might want to get used to a few backward steps (not that I see Mackie as one).

You are rapidly becoming my favourite poster Antti - another good post.
Login to get fewer ads

Mackie medical QPR on 17:56 - Jun 16 with 3789 viewsBerkoRanger

Just watched the official interview video - Jamie is absolutely buzzin.
I think its gonna be a season of attack, attack, attack, attack, attack!
Mackie medical QPR on 18:04 - Jun 16 with 3732 viewsBklynRanger

Good stuff. If you're trying to put together a Championship squad halfway from scratch you can't go wrong with The Incredible Hulk.

Just watched his interview on the offish. HE'S 'UNGRY, VERY 'UNGRY!
Mackie medical QPR on 18:07 - Jun 16 with 3697 viewsBostonR

Mackie medical QPR on 17:49 - Jun 16 by Antti_Heinola

Less tha 10 goals in two seasons is not" scores a fair bit".
Mackie medical QPR on 18:14 - Jun 16 with 3627 viewsQPR_ARG

The minute we let him out and let the likes of Barton, SWP, Park, Bosingwa and co. in, was the minute it all went bananas.

We wouldn't have been promoted without his start of that season and we wouldn't have stayed up that first season in the Prem without his contribution.

I'm liking the look of our signings so far. Hopefully Ramsey makes them become a strong solid group.

Now let's see the Alejandro contract extension!
Mackie medical QPR on 18:15 - Jun 16 with 3620 viewsWallyRanger

Was a bit unsure about him coming back but now it's confirmed welcome back Mackie, hope it's as good as the first time round

Walking in a Mackie wonderland!
Mackie medical QPR on 18:31 - Jun 16 with 3519 viewsJigsore

Very sensible signing and thats not including the crowd appeal

It's all going so well... I just hope we've worked on a way to get these good signings to play as a team

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Mackie medical QPR on 18:32 - Jun 16 with 3504 viewsvegasranger

I think it's very good news. The right sort. Knows and loves the club, works his socks off. Welcome back Jamie !!
Mackie medical QPR on 18:42 - Jun 16 with 3443 viewsBrianMcCarthy

On a free as well?

Ooooh, yes baby!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Mackie medical QPR on 18:42 - Jun 16 with 3440 viewsDevonWhite

Mackie medical QPR on 18:07 - Jun 16 by BostonR

Less tha 10 goals in two seasons is not" scores a fair bit".

He got 9 in the Championship and 9 in the PL. Who else other than Austin has matched that for us in the last 5 years?
Mackie medical QPR on 18:59 - Jun 16 with 3328 viewsGetMeRangers

He has his limitations but every club needs players like Jamie. He is a real pain in the arse for opposing sides, a bit like an unruly terrier.

As side from that, some go to matches to be entertained by 11 players giving their all for the club. My three young sons are definitely in a Mackie Wonderland. It certainly goes a long way to replacing some of the heroes in their young eyes... Bobby, Joey, Vargas, Adel and Niko who have all left the club, along with the inevitable Charlie leaving

They cant wait to see Jamie and JET at Yeovil
Mackie medical QPR on 19:09 - Jun 16 with 3270 viewsstevec

Fan of Mackie 4/5 years ago, not convinced now.

Also feels like he's comeback now a certain few players have left, looked like a man who trained on his own towards the end of his stay here, who's to say there won't be another fall out.
Mackie medical QPR on 19:11 - Jun 16 with 3249 viewsbosh67

Mackie medical QPR on 17:34 - Jun 16 by BostonR

Keep up Boston, most of our players have done this for the last 20 years

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Mackie medical QPR on 19:14 - Jun 16 with 3219 viewsWeaverQPR

Really pleased with all our signings my biggest worry is Rambo.

@WeavQPR

Mackie medical QPR on 19:17 - Jun 16 with 3199 viewsterryb

Mackie medical QPR on 19:11 - Jun 16 by bosh67

Keep up Boston, most of our players have done this for the last 20 years

There's quite a lot though bosh that didn't bother to run around!

I'm not sure it is a good move for the club or Jamie.

What I'm sure of though is that he will give us 100% on the pitch, the training ground & in the dressing room!

That is all I ever ask from any player. If there good enough then it is a fantastic bonus.
Mackie medical QPR on 19:27 - Jun 16 with 3130 viewsNeil_SI

Mackie medical QPR on 19:27 - Jun 16 with 3125 viewsGetMeRangers

Mackie medical QPR on 19:28 - Jun 16 with 3118 viewsjohncharles

In Sir Les we trust. A sound and clever move. Mackie is a piece in the jigsaw. A part of the plan.
Plan ? Something we haven't seen for many a long year. I can sympathise with people who find it hard to grasp this concept.

Strong and stable my arse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024