Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fridays Fulham Themed Musical Feast of a Fred 00:18 - Sep 25 with 5536 viewsFredManRave

There really can only be one song to start this off with;

"Take me to your…..teapot
You know that I go crazy when you're near
I watch you washing dishes
count wishes
so severe"

Indeed it was.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Fridays Fulham Themed Musical Feast of a Fred on 01:21 - Sep 25 with 4174 viewsisawqpratwcity

From the album "Black and White" (yeh, tenuous)...

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Fridays Fulham Themed Musical Feast of a Fred on 01:51 - Sep 25 with 4161 viewsBucksRanger

A song from Tommy Trinder, Fulham chairman (1959-1976).

Fridays Fulham Themed Musical Feast of a Fred on 06:01 - Sep 25 with 4142 viewsRs_Holy

Fridays Fulham Themed Musical Feast of a Fred on 07:51 - Sep 25 with 4109 viewsizlingtonhoop

A genius train of thought from me. Putting "Live Fulham Greyhound" Newtown into You tube gets me to shoehorn the Neurotics in to this thread!

Get that Yeti out of my house!

[Post edited 25 Sep 2015 11:30]
Fridays Fulham Themed Musical Feast of a Fred on 08:00 - Sep 25 with 4102 viewsKonk

Best cup final song ever. A timeless, peerless classic. The FA should have sacked the final off and just given us the cup there and then when they first bunged this on the Lancaster Gate Hi-fi.

And just to annoy you lot - London's oldest senior club and you can't get closer to the river than the Cottage.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Fridays Fulham Themed Musical Feast of a Fred on 08:23 - Sep 25 with 4074 viewsDaBurgh

Fridays Fulham Themed Musical Feast of a Fred on 08:23 - Sep 25 with 4073 viewsizlingtonhoop

Fridays Fulham Themed Musical Feast of a Fred on 07:51 - Sep 25 by izlingtonhoop

A genius train of thought from me. Putting "Live Fulham Greyhound" Newtown into You tube gets me to shoehorn the Neurotics in to this thread!

Get that Yeti out of my house!

[Post edited 25 Sep 2015 11:30]

I was at this one:

Weird night. Skinheads at the front, long tweedy coated DMs and 501s lefties, who got the 'joke' (if indeed there was one) at the back. Then at the end a load of Road Rats turned up and menaced the northern upstarts. All credit to the band they kept up the tirade of abuse to we 'southern poofs', in the face of some terrifying biker types.

Oops. Meant to edit, not reply to...
[Post edited 25 Sep 2015 8:24]
Fridays Fulham Themed Musical Feast of a Fred on 08:33 - Sep 25 with 4059 viewsMetallica_Hoop

And an amazing new track, Doom and Sludgers behold and WEEP tears of blood.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Login to get fewer ads

Fridays Fulham Themed Musical Feast of a Fred on 08:33 - Sep 25 with 4059 viewsElHoop

This has to be on the playlist

Not forgetting this of course

[Post edited 25 Sep 2015 8:38]
Fridays Fulham Themed Musical Feast of a Fred on 08:36 - Sep 25 with 4055 viewsTheBlob

Traditional halftime entertainment there,all face the Thames and sing.....

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Fridays Fulham Themed Musical Feast of a Fred on 08:47 - Sep 25 with 4034 viewsTheBlob

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Fridays Fulham Themed Musical Feast of a Fred on 08:48 - Sep 25 with 4031 viewsElHoop

Not much to do with Fulham, but Rhys Ifans is in it dressed as a toff or undertaker or something, and he was in Notting Hill, and there's a girl dressed in something a bit like Fulham gear and I like the song anyway so there.

Fridays Fulham Themed Musical Feast of a Fred on 08:50 - Sep 25 with 4028 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Fridays Fulham Themed Musical Feast of a Fred on 09:51 - Sep 25 with 3995 viewsBluce_Ree

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Fridays Fulham Themed Musical Feast of a Fred on 10:05 - Sep 25 with 3986 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Fridays Fulham Themed Musical Feast of a Fred on 10:12 - Sep 25 with 3976 viewsElHoop

Hopefully:

Fridays Fulham Themed Musical Feast of a Fred on 10:25 - Sep 25 with 3960 viewsaston_hoop

[Post edited 25 Sep 2015 10:26]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Fridays Fulham Themed Musical Feast of a Fred on 10:42 - Sep 25 with 3936 viewsvodkasupper

From the album "No One Cares"

Fridays Fulham Themed Musical Feast of a Fred on 10:46 - Sep 25 with 3927 viewsvodkasupper

Fridays Fulham Themed Musical Feast of a Fred on 10:50 - Sep 25 with 3919 viewsElHoop

Absolute top top quality is this. Mick Jones, Pete Townshend, Roger Daltrey, Glen Matlock, Pete Doherty etc etc. Eat your hearts out.

Fridays Fulham Themed Musical Feast of a Fred on 10:53 - Sep 25 with 3917 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Morgantwin's mob rehearse for the Trip To The Cottage and a right ol' skinhead skirmish with the Herberts.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Fridays Fulham Themed Musical Feast of a Fred on 11:19 - Sep 25 with 3895 viewsMetallica_Hoop

it has lots of cottages

Fridays Fulham Themed Musical Feast of a Fred on 12:34 - Sep 25 with 3860 viewsizlingtonhoop

Fridays Fulham Themed Musical Feast of a Fred on 10:50 - Sep 25 by ElHoop

Absolute top top quality is this. Mick Jones, Pete Townshend, Roger Daltrey, Glen Matlock, Pete Doherty etc etc. Eat your hearts out.

He wants to be a Brit,
And QPR are sh it.

Sorry Fools, I like that chant.
Fridays Fulham Themed Musical Feast of a Fred on 15:22 - Sep 25 with 3804 viewsisawqpratwcity

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Fridays Fulham Themed Musical Feast of a Fred on 16:26 - Sep 25 with 3779 viewsizlingtonhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024