Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Official - Curt in for the season as manager 17:58 - Jan 7 with 27391 viewsAl_Bundy

nt
Official - Curt in for the season as manager on 18:01 - Jan 7 with 7137 viewsswan65split

Official - Curt in for the season as manager on 18:01 - Jan 7 with 7118 viewslegoman

Well I, for one, am right behind him. COYS!

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Official - Curt in for the season as manager on 18:02 - Jan 7 with 7069 viewsjackbrick

Official - Curt in for the season as manager on 18:01 - Jan 7 by swan65split

Hope this is a good decision.
Official - Curt in for the season as manager on 18:02 - Jan 7 with 7063 viewsDrizzy

Parallels of Shearer at Newcastle.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Official - Curt in for the season as manager on 18:02 - Jan 7 with 7058 viewsswan65split

Official - Curt in for the season as manager on 18:01 - Jan 7 by legoman

Probably all of us are,
Official - Curt in for the season as manager on 18:02 - Jan 7 with 7048 viewsraynor94

Poor decision, but I'm 100% behind him

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Official - Curt in for the season as manager on 18:03 - Jan 7 with 7000 viewslovejuicejack

Club are making the most of a bad hand u guess, good luck curt just hope it doesn't back fire badly.
Official - Curt in for the season as manager on 18:03 - Jan 7 with 7001 viewsmorningstar

Official - Curt in for the season as manager on 18:01 - Jan 7 by legoman

I've voiced my opinion, and if I'm right, you'll certainly hear no 'I told you so' from me. Let's get behind Alan and the team, and pray we can get out of this!
[Post edited 7 Jan 2016 18:05]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Login to get fewer ads

Official - Curt in for the season as manager on 18:04 - Jan 7 with 6986 viewsDarran

He's got my support but there's no denying this is an utter shambles.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Official - Curt in for the season as manager on 18:06 - Jan 7 with 6911 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Official - Curt in for the season as manager on 18:02 - Jan 7 by Drizzy

Not really

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Official - Curt in for the season as manager on 18:06 - Jan 7 with 6908 viewslovejuicejack

Official - Curt in for the season as manager on 18:04 - Jan 7 by Darran

He's got my support but there's no denying this is an utter shambles.

Certainly a desperate move, what if we lose the next four games do they then sack Alan?
Official - Curt in for the season as manager on 18:06 - Jan 7 with 6896 viewslegoman

Makes me wonder though is there money available for a manager or players, but not both?

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Official - Curt in for the season as manager on 18:06 - Jan 7 with 6890 viewsstid

Right decision,Bringing in Biesla without a pre season to get his way of playing across looks like a bigger risk than giving it to Curtis.
Official - Curt in for the season as manager on 18:08 - Jan 7 with 6826 viewsAl_Bundy

This statement from the club worries me -

In the end, we felt the best decision was to keep things in-house and change as little as we can until taking stock in the summer. <<<<<<<<

Well.. we need a fair bit to be changed and keeping things in house has got us in this mess to start with.

As posters have said - we should all back Curt 100% and the club should back him in the transfer market.
Official - Curt in for the season as manager on 18:08 - Jan 7 with 6807 viewsblaine_scfc

Whatever happens this guys a legend. All the best Curt, we're all behind you.
Official - Curt in for the season as manager on 18:08 - Jan 7 with 6804 viewsJack_Kass

I just don't like seeing such a club legend almost forced to take on this burden. He deserves better

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Official - Curt in for the season as manager on 18:09 - Jan 7 with 6784 viewsJock_The_Jack

Official - Curt in for the season as manager on 18:02 - Jan 7 by Drizzy

I disagree, Curt's knowledge and experience as a coach far out weighs anything Shearer could've known when he took the Newcastle job. It's public knowledge that things started going wrong for Garry once he tried to move Curt "upstairs" along with some of the club's seasoned professionals. At this moment in time the players just need to be coached and nurtured a little and the results will come. Don't forget Curt has been part of the furniture at the Swans for a long time and will be well respected by all the players as an older/wiser figure. I think it's just what we need at this moment in time.

Good Luck Al! We're right behind you!!!
Official - Curt in for the season as manager on 18:10 - Jan 7 with 6754 viewsSwanseajill

The very best of luck AC.

The correct decision for the squad, for the board, and for the future manager under our present circumstances.
Official - Curt in for the season as manager on 18:10 - Jan 7 with 6746 viewsmorningstar

Official - Curt in for the season as manager on 18:06 - Jan 7 by legoman

Makes me wonder though is there money available for a manager or players, but not both?

Loan deals at best. Who the F*** of any note will sign for us now? Even if we have cash from sales?
[Post edited 7 Jan 2016 18:11]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Official - Curt in for the season as manager on 18:10 - Jan 7 with 6746 viewsshandyjack

back him 100% but p1ssed off at the shambles of how it's been handled.
The waiting till the summer line worries me, it's a risk to hope Curtis is enough to keep us up

Poll: Expectation for the season

Official - Curt in for the season as manager on 18:11 - Jan 7 with 6700 viewsperchrockjack

Biggest question why board wanted manager on short contract.

However, it's down to curt and everyone will want him to pull it off .

Hope he really does want it

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Official - Curt in for the season as manager on 18:11 - Jan 7 with 6681 viewslovejuicejack

Official - Curt in for the season as manager on 18:10 - Jan 7 by Swanseajill

The very best of luck AC.

The correct decision for the squad, for the board, and for the future manager under our present circumstances.

I think that remains to be seen
Official - Curt in for the season as manager on 18:11 - Jan 7 with 6670 viewsItchySphincter

Official - Curt in for the season as manager on 18:02 - Jan 7 by raynor94

Poor decision, but I'm 100% behind him

Sums it up pretty much.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Official - Curt in for the season as manager on 18:12 - Jan 7 with 6640 viewsawayjack

Yup Curt will get full support. Something is very wrong as 2nd manager with no real expereience when appointed so Board will take full responsibility (or credit) on the outcome.
Official - Curt in for the season as manager on 18:12 - Jan 7 with 6619 viewsstid

We just missed out on a point at city ,He got us back on track with a draw at home to West Ham, He got the win at home to WBA , took a good point away from Palace and unlucky against United. Carry on the way we have over the last month and we will be safe by march.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024