Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread 20:07 - Jun 11 with 11392 views1BobbyHazell

Cracking start. Great tempo. 3 good chances already.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2016 20:09]
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 22:01 - Jun 11 with 1854 viewsStanisgod

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:53 - Jun 11 by QPRDave

I thought Roy might have brought Vardy on for Sterling, and that way keep the pace to hit them on the break, and increase our goal threat
[Post edited 11 Jun 2016 21:53]

Exactly what me and Stan jnr said. Hodgson totally f#cked it by going defensive .Needed a second , which we could have got with vardy on . Loads of space after the goal to run onto until Hodgson cocked it up.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 22:01 - Jun 11 with 1853 viewsHonkytonks

Sterlings arse makes kim khardashians look pert
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 22:01 - Jun 11 with 1852 viewsQPRDave

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:56 - Jun 11 by Honkytonks

Joe hart....looking less n less our number one...poor distribution and no where for the equaliser!

Strange wasn't it Tonks, he just looked at the ball...
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 22:04 - Jun 11 with 1838 viewsFredManRave

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 22:00 - Jun 11 by bosh67

Yes not getting why Kane isn't on the end of set pieces like corners. Weird.

The assumption has to be that he is believed to have the best delivery?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 22:04 - Jun 11 with 1827 viewsHonkytonks

Dave I just think he has become too complacent...even after try scored he went walkabout
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 22:07 - Jun 11 with 1822 viewsCamberleyR

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:56 - Jun 11 by DeepcutHoop

Wattching England is very familiar isn't it?

What on earth has happened to Sterling this season?

That's what taking the money to sit on Man City's bench does to you.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 22:08 - Jun 11 with 1822 viewsStanisgod

Said for weeks , draw first two and have to win the last, its what we do.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 22:08 - Jun 11 with 1817 viewsRs_Holy

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 22:01 - Jun 11 by Stanisgod

Exactly what me and Stan jnr said. Hodgson totally f#cked it by going defensive .Needed a second , which we could have got with vardy on . Loads of space after the goal to run onto until Hodgson cocked it up.

In fairness to Hodgson got he got a lot right this evening... We choked a bit at the end ... Bring on the Welsh.... We go again 👍
Login to get fewer ads

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 22:09 - Jun 11 with 1810 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:56 - Jun 11 by TheBlob

Very soggy batter.

I've had fish and chips that hit the spot with soggy batter.

Gave me the shits in the SFs though.
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 22:11 - Jun 11 with 1800 viewsQPRDave

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 22:04 - Jun 11 by Honkytonks

Dave I just think he has become too complacent...even after try scored he went walkabout

Forster is big commanding keeper (was brilliant in my dream team)...give him a go I say, big b*gger clears everyone out on crosses, might help the defenders to settle a little bit
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 22:13 - Jun 11 with 1784 viewsHonkytonks

Good shout there davie
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 22:15 - Jun 11 with 1772 viewsRs_Holy

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 22:13 - Jun 11 by Honkytonks

Good shout there davie

Good shout... Won't happen!
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 22:16 - Jun 11 with 1764 viewsQPRDave

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 22:04 - Jun 11 by FredManRave

The assumption has to be that he is believed to have the best delivery?!

After the way he whipped that freekick in, I'd give Dier the corners on one side
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 22:17 - Jun 11 with 1761 viewsjonno

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 22:01 - Jun 11 by QPRDave

Strange wasn't it Tonks, he just looked at the ball...

Caught in no mans land for the goal. Should have been back on his line and he would have just caught the ball comfortably.
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 22:19 - Jun 11 with 1748 viewsPunteR

ITV seem to be trying to knock Hodgson.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 22:53 - Jun 11 with 1650 viewsMatch82

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 22:19 - Jun 11 by PunteR

ITV seem to be trying to knock Hodgson.

Hodgson put the team in a position to win, got tactics spot on in first half. Less convincing second but clearly the better team overall and hard to blame him for individuals losing concentration at the back.

Tend to agree that the subs were wrong but overall I thought he comes out of today looking good
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 23:05 - Jun 11 with 1619 viewsHonkytonks

When did we last see a team thoroughly outplayed over 90mins then snatch an unlikely result?
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 08:03 - Jun 12 with 1408 viewsBasingstokeR

Think the substitutions were wrong and contributed largely to the equaliser.

Jack Wheelchair I thought especially gave the ball away at key times when he came on.
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 08:06 - Jun 12 with 1400 viewsbosh67

Although Wiltshire tried to take the ball higher we were doing very well with Rooney and Dier in the middle. I thought taking Rooney off took away that stand off element from the Russians. I would have taken off Sterling earlier and brought on Vardy. We had to chase that 2nd goal and make them think more about going forward at the end.

In the end it felt a bit like watching Rangers, particularly under Ramsey. Let's see it out and camp in our own half until the 93rd minute... and then get done in the 94th.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 08:17 - Jun 12 with 1377 viewsDorse

Sterling was a bit frustrating in the second half. He has cracking pace and was outstanding in the first half but I felt he was getting shepherded into cul de sacs in the second. Would like to see him draw the defender and pass rather than try to beat his man only to end up in an area where he's effectively stuck.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 08:22 - Jun 12 with 1372 viewsPommyhoop

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 23:05 - Jun 11 by Honkytonks

When did we last see a team thoroughly outplayed over 90mins then snatch an unlikely result?

I think I know what match you are referring to.
It is a pity England haven't got a Clint Hill type player to tell the manager how to make subs
👮🏼

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 08:35 - Jun 12 with 1349 viewsPommyhoop

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 08:22 - Jun 12 by Pommyhoop

I think I know what match you are referring to.
It is a pity England haven't got a Clint Hill type player to tell the manager how to make subs
👮🏼

Talking of the shytehawk, has he been slagging off Woy on any punditry sofas or articles yet?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 09:37 - Jun 12 with 1303 viewsozexile

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 08:35 - Jun 12 by Pommyhoop

Talking of the shytehawk, has he been slagging off Woy on any punditry sofas or articles yet?

No he's having his knee op.
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 10:16 - Jun 12 with 1272 viewsNortholt_Rs

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 08:06 - Jun 12 by bosh67

Although Wiltshire tried to take the ball higher we were doing very well with Rooney and Dier in the middle. I thought taking Rooney off took away that stand off element from the Russians. I would have taken off Sterling earlier and brought on Vardy. We had to chase that 2nd goal and make them think more about going forward at the end.

In the end it felt a bit like watching Rangers, particularly under Ramsey. Let's see it out and camp in our own half until the 93rd minute... and then get done in the 94th.

Spot on. Hodgson's decision to take Rooney off cost us the game. But that's what you get when the West Brom manager runs the national side - as we saw in the WC.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2016 10:33]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 10:41 - Jun 12 with 1249 viewssupahoopsa

Bloody Milner - he was brought on to do one job - DEFENSIVE midfielder and look at t he cross for their goal and how he completely sold himself early and matey boy just glided past him.

Just cannot understand why after scoring the goal and then deciding to go more defensive to protect the single goal, Woy didn;t bring Vardy on. Russia were pushing forward more and Vardy would have given England the prefect out ball just as Leicester have been playing all season.

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024