Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This article worries me a bit 23:48 - Nov 29 with 4069 viewsdeanscfc

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-boss-reve

Particularly this part:

"Money is thought to be available for the first full transfer window of the club's new American ownership, though it is not likely to be huge amounts."

How is it not clear to them that we do actually NEED, for once to spend some proper money? It is a requirement now, not a choice.

Also, no mention of any weakness at fullback and a belief by BB that no 'major surgey' is needed. If that is their genuine belief then I'd say our chances of staying up are slim.
This article worries me a bit on 06:04 - Nov 30 with 3271 viewsNOTRAC

I think you have every right to be worried.
Remember these 'investors' have put nothing into the club so far. Add to that we had a negative spend on the transfer market, and not £1has been spent of the extra £40m received from TV rights.Sums up their intentions.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2016 6:05]

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

This article worries me a bit on 06:54 - Nov 30 with 3207 viewsGriffting

It's quite a nothing statement from Wales Online for me. It's the exact same thing they say before every window because they know we will likely spend something but nothing to rival the likes of the big boys. What is 'huge amounts' for example?? 10mill?? 20?? 30?? 70??
This article worries me a bit on 07:23 - Nov 30 with 3140 viewsbonymine

And this article makes me even more worried but wouldn't surprise me at all ;

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/11/30/report-swansea-boss-bob-bradley-eyeing-move

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

This article worries me a bit on 08:56 - Nov 30 with 2971 viewscostalotta

Their not here to spend money and anyone who thinks they are are going to be let down. Expect a window much like the last 6 or so where they'll come out in profit. Note 'they' and not us.

Why do you think they bought the club? The multimillionaires sold them the easy money viewpoint along with the line you'll get away with what you want especially if you leave me the figure head cos the ALL trust me implicitly'

And if yo look back three years or so you'll see and recognise the pattern, for those that need retrospective view. But things have chnag d...

As th saying goes yo can fool some of th people mall of the time. But you cannot fool all of the people all of the time.

I just hope our lot have woken up!
This article worries me a bit on 09:18 - Nov 30 with 2909 viewsdeanscfc

This article worries me a bit on 06:04 - Nov 30 by NOTRAC

I think you have every right to be worried.
Remember these 'investors' have put nothing into the club so far. Add to that we had a negative spend on the transfer market, and not £1has been spent of the extra £40m received from TV rights.Sums up their intentions.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2016 6:05]

I just hope someone is in their ear telling them loud and clear that if they don't spend some serious $ then their club worth £100 million in the PL will soon be worth not even half that in the championship.

As for BB "No major surgery needed" my arse. Now is not the time to f*ck about Bob. We had this bullsh*t last season and look where it got us. 3/4 of a back 4 is needed plus reinforcements in midfield/wing.
This article worries me a bit on 09:21 - Nov 30 with 2899 viewsmacthejack

Where's all the f*cking money? We actually made a PROFIT on summer transfers which is a disgrace. Current board aren't given enough grief for this.
This article worries me a bit on 09:39 - Nov 30 with 2854 viewsSmellyplumz

This article worries me a bit on 08:56 - Nov 30 by costalotta

Their not here to spend money and anyone who thinks they are are going to be let down. Expect a window much like the last 6 or so where they'll come out in profit. Note 'they' and not us.

Why do you think they bought the club? The multimillionaires sold them the easy money viewpoint along with the line you'll get away with what you want especially if you leave me the figure head cos the ALL trust me implicitly'

And if yo look back three years or so you'll see and recognise the pattern, for those that need retrospective view. But things have chnag d...

As th saying goes yo can fool some of th people mall of the time. But you cannot fool all of the people all of the time.

I just hope our lot have woken up!

Sadly I don't think half of them will wake up.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

This article worries me a bit on 09:40 - Nov 30 with 2853 viewsjasper_T

This article worries me a bit on 09:21 - Nov 30 by macthejack

Where's all the f*cking money? We actually made a PROFIT on summer transfers which is a disgrace. Current board aren't given enough grief for this.

It's a business, it's supposed to make a profit and pay the owners their dividends.
Login to get fewer ads

This article worries me a bit on 09:45 - Nov 30 with 2838 viewsSmellyplumz

Wake up

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

This article worries me a bit on 09:45 - Nov 30 with 2835 viewsmax936

They've fleeced the place that's the answer as to where the moneys have gone, the work on the training facilities came in at a huge cost it appears, I wonder how much materials were bought for those projects and how much of those materials disappeared for their own private little ventures/building projects refurbishments etc. I don't know if that happened or not, but going on what has come out of the club and lately nothing would surprise me tbh.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

This article worries me a bit on 09:49 - Nov 30 with 2829 viewsLoyal

This article worries me a bit on 09:45 - Nov 30 by max936

They've fleeced the place that's the answer as to where the moneys have gone, the work on the training facilities came in at a huge cost it appears, I wonder how much materials were bought for those projects and how much of those materials disappeared for their own private little ventures/building projects refurbishments etc. I don't know if that happened or not, but going on what has come out of the club and lately nothing would surprise me tbh.

It's gonna end in tears i tell you.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

This article worries me a bit on 10:01 - Nov 30 with 2799 viewsmax936

This article worries me a bit on 09:49 - Nov 30 by Loyal

It's gonna end in tears i tell you.

The tears from the fans has started and the fact that little or no information is coming out from anyone is worrying, the players in fairness showed commitment last Saturday to have come back from the death after being comfortable in the game then to looking like losing it and then grabbing the when shows they've the guts for the battle, now we need those off the pitch to pitch in and prove their worth.

This article worries me a bit on 10:01 - Nov 30 with 2798 viewsskippyjack

This article worries me a bit on 07:23 - Nov 30 by bonymine

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/11/30/report-swansea-boss-bob-bradley-eyeing-move

I've watched quite a bit of Steve Birnbaum.. fairly good defender.. leads by example.. but it's a risk in our predicament.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

This article worries me a bit on 10:13 - Nov 30 with 2773 viewsJango

When was the last time a team in trouble made major changes in January and survived? I'd say an experienced defender to come in and steady the ship and a quality midfielder will be the best we can hope for. No point in making wholesale changes because it doesn't work.
This article worries me a bit on 10:19 - Nov 30 with 2762 viewsmagicdaps10

Take the article with a pinch of salt at present. January is a crazy window so they dont want to advertise to the world that they want to spend big.

I am not saying that they will or wont but at this stage it is a case of cat and mouse. We need a centre half and a holding midfielder, as long as we get the right ones then the amounts dont bother me.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

This article worries me a bit on 11:00 - Nov 30 with 2675 viewsKGriz16

First sentence ends with 'According to the Daily Star'
Case closed.

Whether we like it or not we are going to be linked with American players with American ownership and management.
This article worries me a bit on 11:07 - Nov 30 with 2659 viewsLeonWasGod

Disappeared to cover our operating losses.

There never was any money coming in. That's been obvious from day 1 and people need to accept that otherwise you'll all be very disappointed and end up bitter and twisted. It's business as usual, with a squad compiled as cheaply as possible with the occasional bigger signing (e.g. Borja).
This article worries me a bit on 11:39 - Nov 30 with 2582 viewsmonmouth

This article worries me a bit on 10:13 - Nov 30 by Jango

When was the last time a team in trouble made major changes in January and survived? I'd say an experienced defender to come in and steady the ship and a quality midfielder will be the best we can hope for. No point in making wholesale changes because it doesn't work.

I agree with you. The summer was the time to sort all this out. If we are relegated it will be that nonsense that will be the root cause.

Somehow, we need to find a couple of solid pros within our spending range to beef up our spine like Leicester managed to with Huth/Morgan and Kante. Chances of doing that are pretty slim.

I still think we'll make it though, despite our weaknesses. I don't know why, I just do.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2016 11:40]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

This article worries me a bit on 12:13 - Nov 30 with 2528 viewsmax936

This article worries me a bit on 11:39 - Nov 30 by monmouth

I agree with you. The summer was the time to sort all this out. If we are relegated it will be that nonsense that will be the root cause.

Somehow, we need to find a couple of solid pros within our spending range to beef up our spine like Leicester managed to with Huth/Morgan and Kante. Chances of doing that are pretty slim.

I still think we'll make it though, despite our weaknesses. I don't know why, I just do.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2016 11:40]

Full back [2 ideally] a solid leader at Centre Back, Centre Mid who can dominate/lead and a winger, that's 5 players, I'll settle for 3 of the above, but I expect two at most hopefully two in the spine of a CB and CM, which will help us till the Summer providing they have the qualities of the above.

This article worries me a bit on 12:23 - Nov 30 with 2500 viewsunion_jack

This article worries me a bit on 12:13 - Nov 30 by max936

Full back [2 ideally] a solid leader at Centre Back, Centre Mid who can dominate/lead and a winger, that's 5 players, I'll settle for 3 of the above, but I expect two at most hopefully two in the spine of a CB and CM, which will help us till the Summer providing they have the qualities of the above.

Too many new recruits could be as damaging as too few.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

This article worries me a bit on 12:35 - Nov 30 with 2458 viewsDr_Winston

This article worries me a bit on 12:23 - Nov 30 by union_jack

This.

Our defensive problems seem to be more a result of coaching and drilling rather than down to a sheer lack of quality, Fernández aside. Replacing Roberts is just as important as chucking millions at players in January. What we've got should be performing better than it is.

We do badly need better options out wide, and have done for two seasons. That's where we need to be spending.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

This article worries me a bit on 12:35 - Nov 30 with 2456 viewsdeanscfc

This article worries me a bit on 10:13 - Nov 30 by Jango

In our case it is absolutely necessary. Yes, we should have strengthened a long time ago, but unless we want to keep watching opposition wingers constantly tearing past our championship standard full backs and strikers bullying our center backs then we must invest in January. If we don't then we are pretty much down regardless.
This article worries me a bit on 13:43 - Nov 30 with 2336 viewsmax936

This article worries me a bit on 12:23 - Nov 30 by union_jack

Well, I was speaking broadly, like I said I'd like 3 for now until summer, but will settle for 2 just.

This article worries me a bit on 15:13 - Nov 30 with 2231 viewsKrisP

This article worries me a bit on 12:13 - Nov 30 by max936

I'd sooner take a full back and a winger.
This article worries me a bit on 15:40 - Nov 30 with 2189 viewsrandomperson

he already signed a new deal with that same team....
more b.s. rumours
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024