Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fan Responsibilty 10:17 - Dec 11 with 5981 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

How much do we have a hand in where we are?

Reading through here and Twitter this morning I'd say a lot. If I was a manager or player reading this stuff, I know my performance wouldn't exactly be improved by it.
Fan Responsibilty on 21:53 - Dec 13 with 727 viewsPunteR

Fan Responsibilty on 23:22 - Dec 12 by Brightonhoop

You know what Bazza,in gentlemans terms you lack empathy, class, allsorts, and the cherry on the cake is you're a knt. To come on here and slag anyone like that is 10 miles over the line. Why dont you fck off and get some help and never post again, totally out of order. Absolutely fcking disgusting beyond comprehension. Bullies and wife beaters are my favourites, and I suspect you are both.
Just fck off and die.

Norf I've posted here for near on 15 years in its different guises and never called for anyones head, but please, can you ban this knt off? I've never seen such a low ffs. No one should be bullied off here. For all our differences, I know a few have called for mine...

L Block POST ffs. Right by your side and I'll learn him some manners.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2016 23:49]

Blimey Brightonhoop. Bit strong.
You've called out Thame hoop this week as well. Chill mate.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Fan Responsibilty on 22:12 - Dec 13 with 704 viewsLadbrokeR

Fan Responsibilty on 20:42 - Dec 13 by BazzaInTheLoft

R'S FEEL PRESSURED BY FANS AT LOFTUS ROAD ~ Grant Hall

QPR players feel the pressure of playing at Loftus Road, according to Grant Hall.

Last year’s player of the season believes merely beating the Rams might even fall short of satisfying the home faithful who require Hoops to add swagger to a win.

“I think there is a pressure playing at Loftus Road,” he said.

“The fans don’t just want to see a win they want to see a performance as well. They want to see the attacking players on the ball, skills and flair and all of that.

“I think we have struggled to cope with the pressure of that at times.

“The fans have been frustrated with us as well and that has come across to us on the pitch which THEN INHIBITS US MORE"

"We have had a new manager come in and are still learning things on the training ground and trying to put that into games.”

~ Grant Hall

Iceland revisited
Fan Responsibilty on 13:36 - Dec 14 with 619 viewsR_from_afar

Fan Responsibilty on 20:42 - Dec 13 by BazzaInTheLoft

R'S FEEL PRESSURED BY FANS AT LOFTUS ROAD ~ Grant Hall

QPR players feel the pressure of playing at Loftus Road, according to Grant Hall.

Last year’s player of the season believes merely beating the Rams might even fall short of satisfying the home faithful who require Hoops to add swagger to a win.

“I think there is a pressure playing at Loftus Road,” he said.

“The fans don’t just want to see a win they want to see a performance as well. They want to see the attacking players on the ball, skills and flair and all of that.

“I think we have struggled to cope with the pressure of that at times.

“The fans have been frustrated with us as well and that has come across to us on the pitch which THEN INHIBITS US MORE"

"We have had a new manager come in and are still learning things on the training ground and trying to put that into games.”

~ Grant Hall

Fair point and I agree with him, but heck, given our recent run, our perilous position, and tonight's opponents, I'd be utterly delirious if we even scraped a draw, however ugly the football.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Fan Responsibilty on 13:45 - Dec 14 with 612 viewsTacticalR

Surely the Wolves game should have been a relaxing one for the players as there weren't any fans there?

Air hostess clique

Fan Responsibilty on 15:57 - Dec 14 with 560 viewsHunterhoop

Fan Responsibilty on 13:45 - Dec 14 by TacticalR

Surely the Wolves game should have been a relaxing one for the players as there weren't any fans there?

Many of the few that were there made their boos heard.
Fan Responsibilty on 16:49 - Dec 14 with 524 viewsToast_R

Fan Responsibilty on 15:57 - Dec 14 by Hunterhoop

Many of the few that were there made their boos heard.

Given Halls stance on it, I hope if QPR ever do get a new stadium, then it has a ridiculous 12 lane running track around it resembling half the stadia at Italia 90 with all the atmosphere of the Richoh Arena
Fan Responsibilty on 17:02 - Dec 14 with 503 viewsTacticalR

Fan Responsibilty on 16:49 - Dec 14 by Toast_R

Given Halls stance on it, I hope if QPR ever do get a new stadium, then it has a ridiculous 12 lane running track around it resembling half the stadia at Italia 90 with all the atmosphere of the Richoh Arena

As mentioned on another thread I am reading Cruyff's autobiography, and he was a man with deep disdain for athletic tracks:

'I only want to work for clubs who want to play football. To play football the way it should be played. Technically good, and attractive. I want to feel the atmosphere; smell the changing room. A club that plays in a stadium with an athletic track is of no interest to me. The pitch and the changing room should never be far from each other. Players must have the feeling that they can step on to the pitch from their own familiar surroundings.'

Johan Cruyff, My Turn: The Autobiography, (2016)

Air hostess clique

Fan Responsibilty on 18:42 - Dec 14 with 483 viewsR_from_afar

Fan Responsibilty on 13:45 - Dec 14 by TacticalR

I love that!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024