Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fan Responsibilty 10:17 - Dec 11 with 5980 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

How much do we have a hand in where we are?

Reading through here and Twitter this morning I'd say a lot. If I was a manager or player reading this stuff, I know my performance wouldn't exactly be improved by it.
Fan Responsibilty on 15:54 - Dec 12 with 1317 viewsdaveB

Fan Responsibilty on 15:36 - Dec 12 by HendonHoop

We fans pay week in week out over the years, and are always entitled to say what we feel, as the customer is always right. If the folks in management got it right, we would get the right hump. So, Play well, give us 100% commitment, try to win games and then the fans will be happy and there would be no moaning.

Customer isn't always right though and hard to know what the customer wants when so many of them want different things.

All very well saying fans are happy if players give 100% but thats clearly bollocks when you see the stick Henry gets and the stick Ned is now getting
Fan Responsibilty on 15:57 - Dec 12 with 1317 viewsqprphil

Fan Responsibilty on 00:56 - Dec 12 by DieByYourSide

We're on the topic of responsibility and nobody has brought up Fernandes?

Be careful what you wish for mate. Like him or loathe him, all he has done as far as he is concerned is, give every fan what they have asked for. He has backed every manager, they have told him what they need, he has made that happen, he is not a football genius. They have all taken the piss, and failed him. God help us if he pulls out now with the rest of his backers.
Fan Responsibilty on 16:16 - Dec 12 with 1306 views2Thomas2Bowles

Fan Responsibilty on 15:57 - Dec 12 by qprphil

Be careful what you wish for mate. Like him or loathe him, all he has done as far as he is concerned is, give every fan what they have asked for. He has backed every manager, they have told him what they need, he has made that happen, he is not a football genius. They have all taken the piss, and failed him. God help us if he pulls out now with the rest of his backers.

Agree, it's the football "people" that have been the problem.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Fan Responsibilty on 16:55 - Dec 12 with 1277 viewsterryb

Fan Responsibilty on 15:57 - Dec 12 by qprphil

That is one point of view & it may be right.

Another point of view is that TF & his partners bought Queens Park Rangers to profit from developing a run down locality like Old Oak.

That may be right. It may be wrong. It has as much credibility though, as that TF has paid out all this money out of the goodness of his heart!

Would I get rid of Holloway? No. However, I do suspect that he was only employed so that TF could say that he appointed a manager that the fanbase wanted. Thus passing that responsibility to us rather than himself.

He certainly has not given "us" what I asked for.

At no time have I wanted my club to waste a fortune on the type of players we signed. At no time did I want to see my club waste money on his first two appointees as managers.

Until proved otherwise, I'm sorry to say that I remain sceptical on the reasons that our current owners purchased the club! And that follows after I regarded the day we were bought from Tango & cash as the best day I have known as supporting Rangers.

Yes, even better than Villa Park 1968. Yes, better than Wembley 2014. Yes, better than the Warnock season!

I do envy those that still believe TF's heart is in the right place & I sincerely hope that you are correct!
Fan Responsibilty on 17:26 - Dec 12 with 1231 viewsTacticalR

I am reading through Cruyff's autobiography, and he puts a lot of emphasis on the enjoyment of the fans:

'Top-level football is about technique, tactics, training and finance, and it's been like that forever. Circumstances at a club or in a country can change, but the fundamentals remain. In the Netherlands, technique has always been the basis of football. You have to cling to that at all times since you can't play any other way, because the Dutch public won't accept it. It's the same in Catalonia. I hope it stays that way too, with trainers and coaches basing their choices on the squad. Iniesta and Xavi, for example, aren't 'two fast midfielders' but 'two footballers'. And a footballer has to have the ball at his feet. He has to run as little as possible, because the more tired he gets, the worse his technique will be. That's why you have to deal with the question of how you can limit the detrimental effects of running on a particular player. Which option do you choose? A higher level of fitness, better technique, more speed? The answer is that you go for the quality that will please the fans. Because you're playing for the public, after all. I can't turn up as a Dutchman in England or Italy and go and play football the way that pleases me. No, you play football the way the public wants you to. The public has to come to the stadium, and that stadium has to be full. You see that at Barcelona too, where they made their choice and have clung to the same vision for almost thirty years. The coach who wants to change that has a problem, because the public won't like it.'

Johan Cruyff, My Turn: The Autobiography, (2016)

Air hostess clique

Fan Responsibilty on 17:47 - Dec 12 with 1206 viewsAntti_Heinola

Fan Responsibilty on 16:55 - Dec 12 by terryb

That is one point of view & it may be right.

Another point of view is that TF & his partners bought Queens Park Rangers to profit from developing a run down locality like Old Oak.

That may be right. It may be wrong. It has as much credibility though, as that TF has paid out all this money out of the goodness of his heart!

Would I get rid of Holloway? No. However, I do suspect that he was only employed so that TF could say that he appointed a manager that the fanbase wanted. Thus passing that responsibility to us rather than himself.

He certainly has not given "us" what I asked for.

At no time have I wanted my club to waste a fortune on the type of players we signed. At no time did I want to see my club waste money on his first two appointees as managers.

Until proved otherwise, I'm sorry to say that I remain sceptical on the reasons that our current owners purchased the club! And that follows after I regarded the day we were bought from Tango & cash as the best day I have known as supporting Rangers.

Yes, even better than Villa Park 1968. Yes, better than Wembley 2014. Yes, better than the Warnock season!

I do envy those that still believe TF's heart is in the right place & I sincerely hope that you are correct!

No owners ever bought any club at our sort of level unless they were looking to turn a profit, though - not in the last 30 years. To think otherwise is crazy.

Bare bones.

Fan Responsibilty on 18:00 - Dec 12 with 1197 viewsterryb

Fan Responsibilty on 17:47 - Dec 12 by Antti_Heinola

No owners ever bought any club at our sort of level unless they were looking to turn a profit, though - not in the last 30 years. To think otherwise is crazy.

I accept that (though many don't succeed).

My point was that I believe it's possible that Queens Park Rangers were purchased to introduce our owners to the London market & had spotted a chance to be involved in major land development. Which is where their profit would come from. They could not make a reasonable profit at Rangers any other way.
Fan Responsibilty on 18:24 - Dec 12 with 1172 viewsHunterhoop

Fan Responsibilty on 15:04 - Dec 12 by paulparker

oh the poor loves , it must be terrible picking up 10-20k a week to do the basics like trap a ball, defend a corner or heaven forbid score a goal
sorry but bar smithies they are all bottle jobs summed up by captain fantastic ned
they are footballers how hard is it to play 4-4-2, 4-5-1 , 4-3-3 or whatever, its what they practise in the week
I don't boo but those that do so what, we pay through the nose at this club to get in if we are getting spanked by Brentford at home then the fans have every right to have a go
how about the likes of caulker, sandro, henry, Ned, chery (mr overated) actually step up for a change and be leaders or actually be consistent in their performances, take some responsibility for a change, to many heads drop to many accept defeat when was the last time we turned a deficit around into a win ?
if we are backing Ollie (that is the board ) then he needs to buy his own players, les can still be DOF but let Ollie have his own targets , and hopefully he can also bin the likes of caulker, sandro, ned & henry along the way
the fans have had enough of 6 years of mismanagement by TF we are now on the verge of dropping again to league 1 , are we also supposed to sit and accept it , if the players cannot take a few fans having a go then they are in the wrong sport

No. Never did I say we should feel sorry for them.

I simply made a point that, as fans, we can choose to make life harder and be a part (albeit small) of the problem, or we can choose to try to be a part of the solution.

We can all go on saying "I have a right to moan", "I'm the customer I'm always right", "they should be able to handle it", "not moaning and criticising the players is accepting relegation", etc, etc (Not saying you said all of those PP, btw), but what is the point or purpose? It's pure self indulgence. I feel p*ssed off so I want to moan.

Surely we want this group to succeed? PP, do you want Ollie to succeed? Do you want Chery to succeed? Do you want this squad to win games and get us up the league?

If yes, are some of the wider actions of the fanbase constructively helping us do this? Is staying away helping us succeed? Is booing at HT helping us succeed? Is booing a player coming on as a sub helping us succeed?

I know full well that in management the "stick" approach is sometimes needed. Some people react better to it than an arm around the shoulder (although more people react better to the latter in my experience). It can work.

BUT, what evidence have you seen under Ramsey, or JFH or Holloway so far, that is does work?

And what evidence to we have of where the QPR crowd has really got behind the team and supported them work. Two this season: Fulham away and Norwich at home (for different reasons). We won both 2-1. Small margins.

Again, we can be all self indulgent, get on our players' backs, if we want. We're entitled to because the players aren't playing well and the manager isn't setting us up right. We're rubbish to watch. We are entitled to feel aggrieved.

But letting it all out so directly and audibly to the players doesn't really help anyone. It doesn't help the football club we all supposedly love, succeed.

I wanted Ramsey to succeed. I wanted JFH to succeed. I want Holloway to succeed. I do really love the bloke. Did I have and do I have grave concerns about the jobs they did/are doing? Yes, absolutely. On all the tactical threads I repeatedly raise them.

Still want us to succeed though. Still don't boo.

Do I rate all our players? God no. I'm not sure Gladwin is a National South level footballer. Do I get angry and shout "FFS" or "work harder" or whatever, during the game? Yes, of course. Did I clap the players off on Sat? No (Smithies apart). Did I boo? No.

But during the game and before, do I sing and try to get behind the team "yes". VERY VERY few of the fanbase our doing this though. They, and I'm not saying that's you, PP, are not helping the team to succeed. They're not helping QPR to succeed. Ergo, what is the point of them being fans?
Login to get fewer ads

Fan Responsibilty on 19:19 - Dec 12 with 1144 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Fan Responsibilty on 17:26 - Dec 12 by TacticalR

I am reading through Cruyff's autobiography, and he puts a lot of emphasis on the enjoyment of the fans:

'Top-level football is about technique, tactics, training and finance, and it's been like that forever. Circumstances at a club or in a country can change, but the fundamentals remain. In the Netherlands, technique has always been the basis of football. You have to cling to that at all times since you can't play any other way, because the Dutch public won't accept it. It's the same in Catalonia. I hope it stays that way too, with trainers and coaches basing their choices on the squad. Iniesta and Xavi, for example, aren't 'two fast midfielders' but 'two footballers'. And a footballer has to have the ball at his feet. He has to run as little as possible, because the more tired he gets, the worse his technique will be. That's why you have to deal with the question of how you can limit the detrimental effects of running on a particular player. Which option do you choose? A higher level of fitness, better technique, more speed? The answer is that you go for the quality that will please the fans. Because you're playing for the public, after all. I can't turn up as a Dutchman in England or Italy and go and play football the way that pleases me. No, you play football the way the public wants you to. The public has to come to the stadium, and that stadium has to be full. You see that at Barcelona too, where they made their choice and have clung to the same vision for almost thirty years. The coach who wants to change that has a problem, because the public won't like it.'

Johan Cruyff, My Turn: The Autobiography, (2016)

That was one of the most enjoyable paragraphs I have ever read in my life.
Fan Responsibilty on 20:43 - Dec 12 with 1103 viewspaulparker

Fan Responsibilty on 18:24 - Dec 12 by Hunterhoop

I simply made a point that, as fans, we can choose to make life harder and be a part (albeit small) of the problem, or we can choose to try to be a part of the solution.

We can all go on saying "I have a right to moan", "I'm the customer I'm always right", "they should be able to handle it", "not moaning and criticising the players is accepting relegation", etc, etc (Not saying you said all of those PP, btw), but what is the point or purpose? It's pure self indulgence. I feel p*ssed off so I want to moan.

Surely we want this group to succeed? PP, do you want Ollie to succeed? Do you want Chery to succeed? Do you want this squad to win games and get us up the league?

If yes, are some of the wider actions of the fanbase constructively helping us do this? Is staying away helping us succeed? Is booing at HT helping us succeed? Is booing a player coming on as a sub helping us succeed?

I know full well that in management the "stick" approach is sometimes needed. Some people react better to it than an arm around the shoulder (although more people react better to the latter in my experience). It can work.

BUT, what evidence have you seen under Ramsey, or JFH or Holloway so far, that is does work?

And what evidence to we have of where the QPR crowd has really got behind the team and supported them work. Two this season: Fulham away and Norwich at home (for different reasons). We won both 2-1. Small margins.

Again, we can be all self indulgent, get on our players' backs, if we want. We're entitled to because the players aren't playing well and the manager isn't setting us up right. We're rubbish to watch. We are entitled to feel aggrieved.

But letting it all out so directly and audibly to the players doesn't really help anyone. It doesn't help the football club we all supposedly love, succeed.

I wanted Ramsey to succeed. I wanted JFH to succeed. I want Holloway to succeed. I do really love the bloke. Did I have and do I have grave concerns about the jobs they did/are doing? Yes, absolutely. On all the tactical threads I repeatedly raise them.

Do I rate all our players? God no. I'm not sure Gladwin is a National South level footballer. Do I get angry and shout "FFS" or "work harder" or whatever, during the game? Yes, of course. Did I clap the players off on Sat? No (Smithies apart). Did I boo? No.

But during the game and before, do I sing and try to get behind the team "yes". VERY VERY few of the fanbase our doing this though. They, and I'm not saying that's you, PP, are not helping the team to succeed. They're not helping QPR to succeed. Ergo, what is the point of them being fans?

The atmosphere from the games I've been to hasn't been that toxic Hunter all things considered
Speaking for myself I'm a fella who gets behind the team ,and the fans I've sat near (Xblock) are usually positive even through the dross, I want us to succeed, I want us to win every week but it's getting to the point where you think why bother we are being taken for mugs , apart from Warnock , Wembley and hillsborough the last 20 years have been painful I never wanted or liked Ramsey terrible coach and manager but I still wanted us to win under him I got behind the team when he was manager and then I would come on here and moan or moan down the pub about him , I've never been a boo boy and nor do think it helps , but if booing wakes up TF and the board so be it because they are 100% to blame for this mess
The fans are frustrated because we had a chance 6 years ago to build solid foundations , we didn't we have wasted the money and all the hard work we achieved through boardroom miss management and you know what it hurts and it's annoying in what we have become
I like smithies, Ingram , Washington ,shodipo and at a push luango , and that's about it , the rest I'm sorry to say are gutless, I can take losing because that's what we signed up for when we started supporting this club but the last 3 games and before that have been dire , we are going down on current form we won't be mid table , if we had a team of plucky underdogs I think we would accept it like we had under Gregory back in 2004/05 but we have still spent money this year and you know what I don't even know what our tactics or style of play is anymore
We are a boring team a team with no identity where are the heros ? where is the player grabbing the others by the scruff of the neck? , where is the fist pumping ? , where is the next bit of skill coming from ? Or even the next shot on goal ?
I'm rambling away here but we are frustrated as a fan base we know the writing is on the wall
And you know what I think it's easier to get behind lads like cook, bignot, camp, blackstock, bolder than Ned, Henry, Sandro, caulker, perch , how can you relate to them they don't give a t0ss
I fear for Ollie , I want this to work but it seems he is trying to hard and not getting anything back from this squad

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Fan Responsibilty on 21:18 - Dec 12 with 1083 viewsLadbrokeR

Fan Responsibilty on 18:24 - Dec 12 by Hunterhoop

Some of those people that booed the team off at Rotherham are rangers diehards who I would suggest have had few cold drinks. They are the same people that responded to a bit of fight and luck at Fulham by singin throughout. I don't agree with booing but its symptomatic of this age. There's no doubt it's gets a bit tedious singing all game when a team is producing dross but experience has proven that the team respond better to us being positive.
Fan Responsibilty on 21:39 - Dec 12 with 1066 viewsBrightonhoop

Fan Responsibilty on 21:18 - Dec 12 by LadbrokeR

Some of those people that booed the team off at Rotherham are rangers diehards who I would suggest have had few cold drinks. They are the same people that responded to a bit of fight and luck at Fulham by singin throughout. I don't agree with booing but its symptomatic of this age. There's no doubt it's gets a bit tedious singing all game when a team is producing dross but experience has proven that the team respond better to us being positive.

To be fair, I 've never booed the R;s but had I gone to Rotherham I might have on Saturday.
Brilliant thread this. Isn't what a Football Club is all about? Bit of healthy cynicism and some deserved anger, but three pages in not a sour face yet, no down arrows and folks generally being civilised in rational argument. If only that could be transferred to HQ when we play.

Enjoying this one, it's a rarity lately.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2016 21:40]
Fan Responsibilty on 22:26 - Dec 12 with 1029 viewsLblock

I've cracked, self imposed flounce apart from the Frankie thread broken

Crimble bash number two hasn't helped.
Apologies for not reading the whole thread but the OP and the OP'er sums up why I become a lurker.

So I'm responsible? What utter piss. Utter, utter, utter piss.
Ollie culpable on Saturday and I'll call him out when I need to, but the issues at this club go far, far beyond him and miles away from the fans.

I'm so glad Ollie is back. I'm sure he'll call it as it is and have the balls to tell the clowns what they are doing wrong
With ODH I'm sure we'd of lost against Norwich and more than later likely lost the ones we have so we'd be sleep walking to relegation. I'm sure and hopeful that Ollie will keep us up and that will do for me as I had fears since the summer, never dark horses PP!!!

Right, I'll flounce off again now and keep my lurking going..... think Saturday may be my last away game this season for a variety of reasons. Shame

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Fan Responsibilty on 22:42 - Dec 12 with 1026 viewsBrightonhoop

Fan Responsibilty on 22:26 - Dec 12 by Lblock

Apologies for not reading the whole thread but the OP and the OP'er sums up why I become a lurker.

Ollie culpable on Saturday and I'll call him out when I need to, but the issues at this club go far, far beyond him and miles away from the fans.

I'm so glad Ollie is back. I'm sure he'll call it as it is and have the balls to tell the clowns what they are doing wrong
With ODH I'm sure we'd of lost against Norwich and more than later likely lost the ones we have so we'd be sleep walking to relegation. I'm sure and hopeful that Ollie will keep us up and that will do for me as I had fears since the summer, never dark horses PP!!!

Right, I'll flounce off again now and keep my lurking going..... think Saturday may be my last away game this season for a variety of reasons. Shame

Fcking Lurchers.

Good to see you posting, dont hide it provide it.

36 fcking years. Keep the faith. Always.

Fan Responsibilty on 22:59 - Dec 12 with 1008 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I suppose the relative niceties had to end at some point. Nicely broken with some drunken victim complex.

Get over yourself. This is aimed at all of us including myself. I'd forgotten you'd existed until just now.
Fan Responsibilty on 23:16 - Dec 12 with 995 viewsCiderwithRsie

OK, my two pennorthworth. This is really tricky and I hope I don't offend anyone.

We've always said that the fans are the club, players come and go, yadda yadda. There's massive disenchantment out there, you see it in some of Northern's comments about this site (which remains one of the best websites in sport IMO) and e.g. Ted no longer attending games. (Apologies to both gents for naming names, I don't want to personalise this at all, but those two guys strike me as the sort of fans who made you proud to be an R in the same way that players like Macca and Gerry did. If they're hacked off, there's something wrong.)

There's all sorts of causes from the FA, Sky, the Premiersh*t, down to previous owners, managers and players. I happen to think that when it comes down to attitude the current owner manager and squad are with us - they may screw up, but their hearts are in the right place. But sadly I think there is now an extent to which some of my disenchantment comes from things that fans do and say. This site is far from the worst in that btw.

We are not in a good place and all of us, from Fernandes down to the most insignificant (i.e. me) need to remember that the enemy is not anyone in the club it is out there. The bears are trying to get into our cave and we need to grab stones sticks and anything else to hand and pile into them before they get us. And we need to treat anyone in the club - fellow fans but also the players management and board - as part of our family. We need them fighting the bears and we need to help them do it, not constantly call for someone new. If your brother screws up, he screws up; if he acts like an a*se you tell him he's being an a*se, but you don't chuck him out of the family and get some bloke in from down the road because you think the new guy will be better at doing the washing up.
Fan Responsibilty on 23:22 - Dec 12 with 992 viewsBrightonhoop

Fan Responsibilty on 22:59 - Dec 12 by BazzaInTheLoft

I suppose the relative niceties had to end at some point. Nicely broken with some drunken victim complex.

Get over yourself. This is aimed at all of us including myself. I'd forgotten you'd existed until just now.

You know what Bazza,in gentlemans terms you lack empathy, class, allsorts, and the cherry on the cake is you're a knt. To come on here and slag anyone like that is 10 miles over the line. Why dont you fck off and get some help and never post again, totally out of order. Absolutely fcking disgusting beyond comprehension. Bullies and wife beaters are my favourites, and I suspect you are both.
Just fck off and die.

Norf I've posted here for near on 15 years in its different guises and never called for anyones head, but please, can you ban this knt off? I've never seen such a low ffs. No one should be bullied off here. For all our differences, I know a few have called for mine...

L Block POST ffs. Right by your side and I'll learn him some manners.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2016 23:49]
Fan Responsibilty on 00:47 - Dec 13 with 956 viewsQPR_Jim

Fan Responsibilty on 23:22 - Dec 12 by Brightonhoop

You know what Bazza,in gentlemans terms you lack empathy, class, allsorts, and the cherry on the cake is you're a knt. To come on here and slag anyone like that is 10 miles over the line. Why dont you fck off and get some help and never post again, totally out of order. Absolutely fcking disgusting beyond comprehension. Bullies and wife beaters are my favourites, and I suspect you are both.
Just fck off and die.

Norf I've posted here for near on 15 years in its different guises and never called for anyones head, but please, can you ban this knt off? I've never seen such a low ffs. No one should be bullied off here. For all our differences, I know a few have called for mine...

You might want to reconsider talking about class and suggesting that someone "fck off and die" in the same paragraph.

Nobody wants LBlock to no longer post, whether you agree with him or not, he contributes to many treads with his opinions etc. However the OP had created a couple of pages of reflection of our role as fans, to which LBlock appeared to take it personally and now you've taken from that, that the OP is a bully and a knt! This all seems very unnecessary.

Anyway I think ciderwithrsie has it about right, we can't take the credit for being the 12th man without admitting that a poor atmosphere hinders performance. It's a vicious cycle as the atmosphere is going to be bad if the football is poor but it is something within our control regardless of how good the team is or how well run the club is.
Fan Responsibilty on 07:45 - Dec 13 with 905 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Fan Responsibilty on 23:22 - Dec 12 by Brightonhoop

Just fck off and die.

Thanks for that charming tirade Brighton. My missus had a wee smile from under her ice pack.

I think LBLock should post, but he should go under the same scrutiny as anyone else.

I've been slagged on here, and i've done some slagging. LBLock has dished out some ridiculous nicknames and has issued nasty hints and insinuations ever since I started posting here. A bully is someone picks on those weaker than him right? I'm not pulling stuff out of thin air when I call him on the nicknames or the insinuations, or the false victimhood.

By false victimhood i'm talking about him thinking I was referring to him when I say 'are fans responsible'. I think we are, partly, and I include myself in that. again.
Fan Responsibilty on 07:55 - Dec 13 with 896 viewsPommyhoop

I've got to agree with Cider and Jim. Absolutely it makes a difference.
Remember the 1 0 at home to Chelsea? You cant take credit for scaring the sh1te out of Mata
and then say that constantly booing our own players has no negative effect whatso- ever..
Leave the booing for the pantos and for the opposition..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Fan Responsibilty on 08:04 - Dec 13 with 887 viewspaulparker

Welcome back brother

yeah the dark horses thing was me trying to be a more optimistic half glass full type of fella, il think stick to being mr pessimistic in the future

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Fan Responsibilty on 10:49 - Dec 13 with 820 viewsstowmarketrange

Fan Responsibilty on 21:18 - Dec 12 by LadbrokeR

It seemed strange to me on Saturday that a lot of people were standing up before the game but as soon as the 1st whistle went 99% of us sat down.And mostly stayed sitting down for most of the game.I know it was a pretty steep stand,but it did make it hard to get any sort of singing going.Once the goal went in there was virtually nothing coming from us.

For my sins I only had 1 pint of lager before the match so I can't blame the booze for me booing the team of at the end.It was just the frustration of seeing us throw away another 3 points with a very poor display.I was also standing on my seat at Fulham sober after a lucky win.Maybe that was mainly down to the last minute missed penalty.

I just want to see us have a go at teams instead of the meek surrender of Saturday as soon as they realised that Rotherham weren't going to roll over for us.They were up for a battle,we weren't.
Fan Responsibilty on 12:16 - Dec 13 with 788 viewsBrightonhoop

Fan Responsibilty on 00:47 - Dec 13 by QPR_Jim

You might want to reconsider talking about class and suggesting that someone "fck off and die" in the same paragraph.

Nobody wants LBlock to no longer post, whether you agree with him or not, he contributes to many treads with his opinions etc. However the OP had created a couple of pages of reflection of our role as fans, to which LBlock appeared to take it personally and now you've taken from that, that the OP is a bully and a knt! This all seems very unnecessary.

Anyway I think ciderwithrsie has it about right, we can't take the credit for being the 12th man without admitting that a poor atmosphere hinders performance. It's a vicious cycle as the atmosphere is going to be bad if the football is poor but it is something within our control regardless of how good the team is or how well run the club is.

Fair enough, my comment was a bit heavy.

However there's a lot of missing posters due to that kind of bullying which makes the mb. Poorer place. There's no excuses for it. So L Block and others, keep posting.
Fan Responsibilty on 20:42 - Dec 13 with 685 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

R'S FEEL PRESSURED BY FANS AT LOFTUS ROAD ~ Grant Hall

QPR players feel the pressure of playing at Loftus Road, according to Grant Hall.

Last year’s player of the season believes merely beating the Rams might even fall short of satisfying the home faithful who require Hoops to add swagger to a win.

“I think there is a pressure playing at Loftus Road,” he said.

“The fans don’t just want to see a win they want to see a performance as well. They want to see the attacking players on the ball, skills and flair and all of that.

“I think we have struggled to cope with the pressure of that at times.

“The fans have been frustrated with us as well and that has come across to us on the pitch which THEN INHIBITS US MORE"

"We have had a new manager come in and are still learning things on the training ground and trying to put that into games.”

~ Grant Hall
Fan Responsibilty on 20:51 - Dec 13 with 675 views1BobbyHazell

Fan Responsibilty on 20:42 - Dec 13 by BazzaInTheLoft

R'S FEEL PRESSURED BY FANS AT LOFTUS ROAD ~ Grant Hall

QPR players feel the pressure of playing at Loftus Road, according to Grant Hall.

Last year’s player of the season believes merely beating the Rams might even fall short of satisfying the home faithful who require Hoops to add swagger to a win.

“I think there is a pressure playing at Loftus Road,” he said.

“The fans don’t just want to see a win they want to see a performance as well. They want to see the attacking players on the ball, skills and flair and all of that.

“I think we have struggled to cope with the pressure of that at times.

“The fans have been frustrated with us as well and that has come across to us on the pitch which THEN INHIBITS US MORE"

"We have had a new manager come in and are still learning things on the training ground and trying to put that into games.”

~ Grant Hall

There you go, straight from the horses mouth.

Unfortunately I doubt it will have any effect on the spoilt, self entitled, negative emotion spewers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024