Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No strikers available? 09:59 - Jan 6 with 8879 viewsqprnaas

Going by the official website preview of tomorrows match with Blackburn, we only have Mackie available to play up front as wash, Sylla and Polter could well all be injured

http://mobile.qpr.co.uk/fixtures-results/match-preview/?matchid=3971443&tcmuri=3

No strikers available? on 10:09 - Jan 6 with 5151 viewsDannyPaddox

Is Remy available ?
No strikers available? on 10:16 - Jan 6 with 5118 viewsLongsufferingR

A quick call to ASLEF should sort that out.
No strikers available? on 10:24 - Jan 6 with 5059 viewsdavman

Seriously, let's not bother about the FA Cup. The club has not given a shite about it for a generation now (20 years), so why should we. A reminder: WE HAVE NOT WON A SINGLE FA CUP GAME AT THE FIRST TIME OF ASKING FOR TWENTY-FECKING-YEARS. NOT ONE.

They have given up on it and so should we. No-one bother going tomorrow, a ban on even talking about it on here and it'd be great if we could simply black out any press coverage of the game.

What is the point?

A 2-0 defeat, melt down on here and a few more Saturdays off before May.

It is truly bollox.

There, I'm done.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2017 10:24]

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

No strikers available? on 10:29 - Jan 6 with 5032 viewsElHoop

I seriously think that even we will find it hard to fail to win this game, as Blackburn are possibly even more depleted.

I was trying to work out who the kid is who Ollie plans to blood and i reckon that it might be Crichlow.
No strikers available? on 10:29 - Jan 6 with 5032 viewstoboboly

No strikers available? on 10:24 - Jan 6 by davman

Seriously, let's not bother about the FA Cup. The club has not given a shite about it for a generation now (20 years), so why should we. A reminder: WE HAVE NOT WON A SINGLE FA CUP GAME AT THE FIRST TIME OF ASKING FOR TWENTY-FECKING-YEARS. NOT ONE.

They have given up on it and so should we. No-one bother going tomorrow, a ban on even talking about it on here and it'd be great if we could simply black out any press coverage of the game.

What is the point?

A 2-0 defeat, melt down on here and a few more Saturdays off before May.

It is truly bollox.

There, I'm done.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2017 10:24]

We should take the cup seriously and should try and get a win. We face Blackburn in less than a month in the league and that could be important in the grand scheme of the season. lets batter them, get a win and get a good away draw for the fourth round.

FFS Millwall, Hull, Watford and Reading have all had great cup runs in recent years.

I WANT ONE!!!!!!

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

No strikers available? on 10:30 - Jan 6 with 5027 viewskingsburyR

Was it 12 years that we actually didnt win a game in the cup?

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

No strikers available? on 10:31 - Jan 6 with 5007 viewshoof_hearted

I expect to see Ingram in goal, Furlong, Kakay, Doughty and Manning all playing at least part of the game. This is the start of the next proper team coming together under a consistent management. Also the SAR stand will be noisy with all those oiks sitting in my nice seat. I'll be behind the goal like youngsters used to be before anyone without grey hair was priced out of football. Best tenner I could spend tomorrow. Looking forward to it.
No strikers available? on 10:32 - Jan 6 with 4996 viewskingsburyR

If youre in my seat, treat with respect!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Login to get fewer ads

No strikers available? on 10:38 - Jan 6 with 4973 viewsCamberleyR

No strikers available? on 10:31 - Jan 6 by hoof_hearted

I expect to see Ingram in goal, Furlong, Kakay, Doughty and Manning all playing at least part of the game. This is the start of the next proper team coming together under a consistent management. Also the SAR stand will be noisy with all those oiks sitting in my nice seat. I'll be behind the goal like youngsters used to be before anyone without grey hair was priced out of football. Best tenner I could spend tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

Furlong & Doughty cup tied.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

No strikers available? on 10:40 - Jan 6 with 4964 viewsfrancisbowles

I hope.he doesn't risk Mackie in this, much as I want a cup run. We all probably thought he was finished but he has come back really strong after 18 months bar a brief largely unimpressive interlude apart from that goal last season.

Who we going to play up front? Don't know but EZE was on the bench at Wolves is he the striker that Millwall let go? There must be some other young strikers we can put on the bench.
No strikers available? on 10:42 - Jan 6 with 4943 viewsDannyPaddox

I'm signed up for the automatic cup ticket thing. A tenner's been taken out of my account yet my seat is still available on line. Does this mean I'm in the squad?
[Post edited 6 Jan 2017 10:51]
No strikers available? on 10:49 - Jan 6 with 4912 viewsbob566

give grego cox a game.
No strikers available? on 10:52 - Jan 6 with 4888 viewsNorthernr

No strikers available? on 10:49 - Jan 6 by bob566

give grego cox a game.

Knee exploded while on loan at Newport.
No strikers available? on 10:53 - Jan 6 with 4875 viewsderbyhoop

No strikers available? on 10:49 - Jan 6 by bob566

give grego cox a game.

Injured.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

No strikers available? on 10:53 - Jan 6 with 4875 viewsLongsufferingR

As Sandro is our top scorer in cup competitions, how about sticking him up there for one final hurrah?

No strikers available? on 10:56 - Jan 6 with 4844 viewsdaveB

Mackie up front, Shodipo and Wsoleck out wide, should be ok.

Do we have no other strikers in the academy?
No strikers available? on 10:58 - Jan 6 with 4833 viewsbob566

No strikers available? on 10:52 - Jan 6 by Northernr

missed that. Thanks.
No strikers available? on 11:00 - Jan 6 with 4814 viewsDannyPaddox

No strikers available? on 10:52 - Jan 6 by Northernr

Incendiary cruciate ligament?
No strikers available? on 11:01 - Jan 6 with 4806 viewsCamberleyR

No strikers available? on 10:30 - Jan 6 by kingsburyR

Was it 12 years that we actually didnt win a game in the cup?

Not quite. Eleven years. We didn't win a third round tie in between beating Luton away in a replay in 2001 and Franchise FC in a replay at LR in 2012.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

No strikers available? on 11:02 - Jan 6 with 4802 viewsBluce_Ree

If Mackie is fit I'd put him up front. He knew where the goal was for a bit.

Or find a kid in the youth ranks who isn't affected by the curse yet.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

No strikers available? on 11:08 - Jan 6 with 4759 viewsDannyPaddox

No strikers available? on 11:02 - Jan 6 by Bluce_Ree

If Mackie is fit I'd put him up front. He knew where the goal was for a bit.

Or find a kid in the youth ranks who isn't affected by the curse yet.

Sh!t, the curse! Is Garlickhedge-Walpurgis cup-tied?
No strikers available? on 11:10 - Jan 6 with 4753 viewsHoopsarrr

No strikers available? on 10:29 - Jan 6 by ElHoop

I seriously think that even we will find it hard to fail to win this game, as Blackburn are possibly even more depleted.

I was trying to work out who the kid is who Ollie plans to blood and i reckon that it might be Crichlow.

Not the guy who was on the bench for the Wolves game? Eze?
No strikers available? on 11:16 - Jan 6 with 4714 viewsElHoop

No strikers available? on 11:10 - Jan 6 by Hoopsarrr

Not the guy who was on the bench for the Wolves game? Eze?

I dunno - you may well be right. There's a Youth Cup game on Tuesday so maybe the younger kids won't get a run here. However I guess that they could do both if selected. I'd rather we picked a side made up mostly of players who know one another and then a couple of kids to fit into some sort of established structure. Easier for the kids that way.
No strikers available? on 11:22 - Jan 6 with 4688 viewsHoopsarrr

No strikers available? on 11:16 - Jan 6 by ElHoop

I dunno - you may well be right. There's a Youth Cup game on Tuesday so maybe the younger kids won't get a run here. However I guess that they could do both if selected. I'd rather we picked a side made up mostly of players who know one another and then a couple of kids to fit into some sort of established structure. Easier for the kids that way.

According to the match reports he's been banging in the goals at under 23 level. Give him a run, knows where the goal is. I agree, wouldn't mind seeing petrasso get a run on one wing with shodipo on the other, manning in the middle with the polish lad next to him and Luongo at 10.
No strikers available? on 11:42 - Jan 6 with 4575 viewsbob566

No strikers available? on 11:22 - Jan 6 by Hoopsarrr

According to the match reports he's been banging in the goals at under 23 level. Give him a run, knows where the goal is. I agree, wouldn't mind seeing petrasso get a run on one wing with shodipo on the other, manning in the middle with the polish lad next to him and Luongo at 10.

that's not a bad idea actually. Push mas up like where he plays for Australia.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024