Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham on Saturday 22:49 - Jan 16 with 17524 viewsAgedR

Without wishing to anticipate Clive's previews (which I hope will include wise words from the resident cottager Konk), what are people's thoughts on Saturday?

I've seen Fulham a few times this season and have been very impressed. I backed them at 7/1 to make the playoffs after we turned them over.

Their midfield looks the best in the division to me.

It will be a real test for young Manning. However it goes for him, he'll certainly learn plenty and be a better player for the experience.

Do we sit back and try and nick one on the break, ala Reading, or will playing at home force us to chase the game?

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Fulham on Saturday on 09:54 - Jan 20 with 2835 viewsdavman

Fulham on Saturday on 11:24 - Jan 19 by qprphil

This won't be easy, but we are on a run, we have nothing to fear, in fact for a change they won't be relishing coming to the bush. We owe them another beating, and I feel we will do that, 3-0, yes 3-0 to the super hoops.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nurse!

Get him more of those meds!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Fulham on Saturday on 10:02 - Jan 20 with 2827 viewshoof_hearted

I don't know any posh Fulham fans. I've met plenty of scummy ones over the years but never a posh one. They all go to Chelsea.

My premier league days stereotypical Fulham fan would be a good looking young couple strolling happily to the big match chatting loudly about soccer and if the deeeeeefence needed strengthening in an American accent.

Fulham on Saturday on 10:10 - Jan 20 with 2812 viewsJamieNaz

Fulham on Saturday on 11:20 - Jan 19 by Konk

The loft is home to some of Rangers most authentically working class fans and a hotbed of Trade union activism and class struggle. Karl Marx famously said of QPR, "Class consciousness is key if the proletariat are to overthrow the capitalist class, and in all my travels, never have I met a group of people as class conscious as the supporters of the Queen's Park Rangers. I expect the revolution will begin in Shepherd's Bush. Or Russia. But probably the Bush".

(Below) Rangers fans enter the Loft:

These Rangers fans have come straight from work at the Ruislip Colliery to watch the match — thousands of authentically working class workers will join them from mines throughout the Middlesex coalfield as well as the shipyards of Berkshire, the Steelworks of Buckinghamshire and the slums of Holland Park, Notting Hill and Ladbroke Grove.

(Below) Half-time and fans queue patiently for the toilets in the Ellerslie Road stand:

(Below) Rangers fans console one another upon being told that Chicken Balti pies have sold out. #wertogether

[Post edited 19 Jan 2017 11:22]

Jesus Christ. I had to check that this wasn't actually a photo shoot of some miners taken at Loftus Road.

Proper done.
Fulham on Saturday on 12:39 - Jan 20 with 2750 viewsTacticalR

Fulham on Saturday on 14:55 - Jan 19 by 1BobbyHazell

Keen to make amends for last year's 'no tops, no tails' Rblock assimilation mission failure, Jezza, Miles and the rest of the chaps, still spurred on to take the home end by their ever growing fury at the terms of The Great Reform Act of 1832, are confident this year's extensive Attire and Cultural Study Programme will not have gone to waste.

All the chimney sweeps in London are with us.

Air hostess clique

Fulham on Saturday on 13:53 - Jan 20 with 2667 viewsheadhoops

The Fulham pensioners are leaving their country estates for their big day out

although Tarquin's uncle Roopert seems to have had one gin and tonic too many - still Jemima will keep an eye on him

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Fulham on Saturday on 14:03 - Jan 20 with 2652 viewsSJL

Do you really believe that? My old man and his mates are all Fulham and they are all old school working class tradesmen in their late 50s... maybe their fan base has changed in recent years but I just don't get this Rupert tag. I see them the same as us... but we have more fans in the 30-50 bracket and they have more in the sub-25 and over 50 bracket. Which reflects when both clubs were doing well. I just assumed the Rupert stuff was banter not what people actually thought. Agree we need to dick them though - I'm sick of getting stick from my Fulham mates. Loved the robbery we had in October.
Fulham on Saturday on 14:40 - Jan 20 with 2578 viewsWokingR

This is going to be me tomorrow

Fulham on Saturday on 15:04 - Jan 20 with 2542 views1BobbyHazell

Fulham on Saturday on 14:03 - Jan 20 by SJL

Do you really believe that? My old man and his mates are all Fulham and they are all old school working class tradesmen in their late 50s... maybe their fan base has changed in recent years but I just don't get this Rupert tag. I see them the same as us... but we have more fans in the 30-50 bracket and they have more in the sub-25 and over 50 bracket. Which reflects when both clubs were doing well. I just assumed the Rupert stuff was banter not what people actually thought. Agree we need to dick them though - I'm sick of getting stick from my Fulham mates. Loved the robbery we had in October.

You're wrong. Every picture and report on here has been verified by Reuters.
Login to get fewer ads

Fulham on Saturday on 18:49 - Jan 20 with 2435 viewsDannyPaddox

Indeed Fulham maintain a status in the established socio-economic hierarchy higher than our beloved QPR. But this hasn't always been the case as this plate (below) from an old Rothman's Football Year Book clearly illustrates.

How and when this great upheaval occurred is a mystery to historians. Some say a plague of tommy trinder-faced locusts caused such devastation during the later dynastic period that the existing social order broke down leaving the hoops usurped. Another theory lays the blame at the door of the Romans. Fulham's toga-like home kit and naff quasi-fascistic club badge certainly point to the latter. But will we ever discover the truth? Maybe one day. Until then let us trounce once more this cottage-based muppetry.
Yoo RRRsss!!!
[Post edited 20 Jan 2017 19:05]
Fulham on Saturday on 19:09 - Jan 20 with 2405 viewsdistortR

great thread!
Fulham on Saturday on 20:27 - Jan 20 with 2355 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Fulham on Saturday on 18:49 - Jan 20 by DannyPaddox

Indeed Fulham maintain a status in the established socio-economic hierarchy higher than our beloved QPR. But this hasn't always been the case as this plate (below) from an old Rothman's Football Year Book clearly illustrates.

How and when this great upheaval occurred is a mystery to historians. Some say a plague of tommy trinder-faced locusts caused such devastation during the later dynastic period that the existing social order broke down leaving the hoops usurped. Another theory lays the blame at the door of the Romans. Fulham's toga-like home kit and naff quasi-fascistic club badge certainly point to the latter. But will we ever discover the truth? Maybe one day. Until then let us trounce once more this cottage-based muppetry.
Yoo RRRsss!!!

'We'll never be mastered, by no, by no government official bastard'
Fulham on Saturday on 23:16 - Jan 20 with 2237 viewsBoston

Yoo RRRsss!!!

They're on their way down the river.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Fulham on Saturday on 23:53 - Jan 20 with 2207 viewsDannyPaddox

Fulham on Saturday on 23:16 - Jan 20 by Boston

They're on their way down the river.

"And by two 'o' clock tomorrow we'll send 'em back ...
ON A ONE WAY TICKET TO FELUCCAVILLE!"
[Post edited 20 Jan 2017 23:55]
Fulham on Saturday on 00:01 - Jan 21 with 2191 viewsA40Bosh

Yoo RRRsss!!!

I'm,sorry but that is genius.

Eldest daughters wants to study Ancient History at Birmingham next year and that will give her food for thought!!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Fulham on Saturday on 00:16 - Jan 21 with 2168 viewsFDC

Fulham on Saturday on 00:01 - Jan 21 by A40Bosh

Eldest daughters wants to study Ancient History at Birmingham next year and that will give her food for thought!!

Yeah really exceptional work, above and beyond the call of duty.
Fulham on Saturday on 00:23 - Jan 21 with 2165 viewsPommyhoop

Fulham on Saturday on 00:01 - Jan 21 by A40Bosh

Love the little red trousers..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Fulham on Saturday on 03:44 - Jan 21 with 2045 viewsFredManRave

Fulham on Saturday on 00:16 - Jan 21 by FDC

Yeah really exceptional work, above and beyond the call of duty.

Agreed. It's up there with Discos Rob Green Ball distribution image.

It's what Disco and Danny do.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024