Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 12:30 - Feb 2 with 46514 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 12:36]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:49 - Feb 5 with 2560 viewsA_Fans_Dad

There is no excuse for just continually giving the ball away the way that we are.
Too scared to play properly.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:50 - Feb 5 with 2520 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Absolutely no pressure on their players by our striker or midfield. Absolutely none. Not until they have already played a dangerous ball to a winger or an attacking midfielder do we bother to jog out and press.

It is appalling and this is as bad as anything we saw under Bradley or at any other time in the Premier League. This is as one sided as a Premier League football match could possibly be. Very difficult to watch.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:51 - Feb 5 with 2502 viewsskippyjack

Not at the races today are we.. 4-0? 5-0?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:51 - Feb 5 with 2501 viewsunion_jack

Why wasn't Toure booked?

Carrol, no!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:52 - Feb 5 with 2462 viewsJohnw102

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:51 - Feb 5 by union_jack

Why wasn't Toure booked?

Carrol, no!

Because Dean is a cant

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:52 - Feb 5 with 2438 viewsSTID2017

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:50 - Feb 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Absolutely no pressure on their players by our striker or midfield. Absolutely none. Not until they have already played a dangerous ball to a winger or an attacking midfielder do we bother to jog out and press.

It is appalling and this is as bad as anything we saw under Bradley or at any other time in the Premier League. This is as one sided as a Premier League football match could possibly be. Very difficult to watch.

FF rightly gets a yellow, but nothing for Toure

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:54 - Feb 5 with 2354 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:47 - Feb 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

A midfield that got pummelled by Southampton was always going to struggle against these.

True dat

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:55 - Feb 5 with 2312 viewsSTID2017

We need to try and calm it down and make the most of any breaks we do get

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:57 - Feb 5 with 2211 viewsmonmouth

I hope we're going to be a bit braver. Celtic showed the way against these. Give them carte Blanche to come on to you they'll mince you. They aren't so smart at the back. Wrong tactics and mindset at the moment imo

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:57 - Feb 5 with 2187 viewsskippyjack

JESUS!.. can't keep possession.. and letting Toure have a free pop at goal.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 14:03]

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:58 - Feb 5 with 2152 viewsSTID2017

Routledge is anonymous.
I'd throw Narsingh on to try and put sme pressure on them

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:59 - Feb 5 with 2103 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The only reason this isn't already 3-0 or 4-0 is because they are playing very poorly upfront. It is going to be one of those matches where we'll lose 5-0 and come away delighted that we haven't conceded ten.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:00 - Feb 5 with 2079 viewsskippyjack

Error after error.. Jesus to score within the 45.. lump on!

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:02 - Feb 5 with 2023 viewsKingBony

Naughton is so far out of his depth it's unreal.

Criminal we've not replaced him.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:02 - Feb 5 with 1989 viewsSTID2017

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:58 - Feb 5 by STID2017

Routledge is anonymous.
I'd throw Narsingh on to try and put sme pressure on them

Jeez kick the feckers up in the air and let them know they are in a game
Fabianski saved us again

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:04 - Feb 5 with 1916 viewsLeonWasGod

This is awful.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:04 - Feb 5 with 1911 viewsTheResurrection

Fair play for 80% of the time Llorente is a facking donkey

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:04 - Feb 5 with 1900 viewsswanjackal

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:57 - Feb 5 by skippyjack

JESUS!.. can't keep possession.. and letting Toure have a free pop at goal.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 14:03]

In fairness, he's kept it well, and I don't think he would need to close his own man down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:05 - Feb 5 with 1845 viewsnierika

We're really building on recent good performances
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:05 - Feb 5 with 1817 viewsJohnw102

Any one of their players probably worth more than the who;eof team put together! Doing well to keep them top 1 0 class apart. COYS.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:06 - Feb 5 with 2780 viewsSwanjaxs

Shooting fish in a barrel springs to mind 😕

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:06 - Feb 5 with 2770 views34dfgdf54

Llorente needs to hold the ball up, just giving it back.

Naughton and Routledge, f*ck me we needed a right back in the window, bring on a bib and chuck it on the floor to replace Routledge, will protect us a bit better and probably be better in possession.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:08 - Feb 5 with 2705 viewsSTID2017

Why on earth are we standing off them ?
We are giving so much respect - just like the first game we played up there in 2011

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:08 - Feb 5 with 2690 viewsunion_jack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:59 - Feb 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The only reason this isn't already 3-0 or 4-0 is because they are playing very poorly upfront. It is going to be one of those matches where we'll lose 5-0 and come away delighted that we haven't conceded ten.

Negative!

But right.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:09 - Feb 5 with 2630 viewsskippyjack

Come on lads.. hold on to half time!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024