Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 12:30 - Feb 2 with 46512 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 12:36]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:36 - Feb 5 with 1751 viewsJohnw102

no booking for foul on FL? went through the back of him!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:37 - Feb 5 with 1726 viewslonglostjack

Sane murdering Naughton

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:37 - Feb 5 with 1722 viewsswanjackal

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:23 - Feb 5 by union_jack

It'll be a wing and a prayer for us probably.

Seriously though, I think we will raise our game. If it's not enough then so be it.

Not one you'd expect to pick points up in but that's no reason to give in and I'm sure we won't.

AS AN ASIDE, PLEASE DONT POST THE RUGBY SCORE IN THIS THREAD AS IVE GOT IT TAPED. IM SURE IM NOT ALONE. THANKS.

Okay 7-0 ....oops sorry

PS it's not I'm just being the childish tinker that I am

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:38 - Feb 5 with 1710 viewsunion_jack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:35 - Feb 5 by TheResurrection

2 mentions for Naughton none for Siggy''s

Yes, him as well. Can't afford to make these mistakes.

Mawson just then also.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:38 - Feb 5 with 1708 viewsskippyjack

Naughton and Sane.. 5 minutes in.. F*CK

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:38 - Feb 5 with 3169 views34dfgdf54

Naughton does not want to be on here.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:38 - Feb 5 with 3169 viewsTheResurrection

Blatant dive but no booking

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:40 - Feb 5 with 3125 viewsskippyjack

Terrible defending

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:40 - Feb 5 with 3121 viewsunion_jack

Naughton' got to get closer to Sane.

F%ck, Jesus!!

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:41 - Feb 5 with 3113 viewsdailew

Jesus !!!

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:41 - Feb 5 with 3113 viewsMurph75

It's going to be a cricket score at this rate. Hope I'm wrong.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:41 - Feb 5 with 3071 viewsswan65split

This Jesus is going to be one Player!!
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:41 - Feb 5 with 3046 viewsunion_jack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:41 - Feb 5 by Murph75

It's going to be a cricket score at this rate. Hope I'm wrong.

It's going to be a very long afternoon that's for sure.

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:41 - Feb 5 with 3044 viewswestwalesed

This could get very ugly very fast if we are not careful.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:42 - Feb 5 with 3013 viewsskippyjack

3 errors from 3 players inside the box against Man City and David Silva..

Just can't get away with it.

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:43 - Feb 5 with 2950 views34dfgdf54

What is our record defeat?

Man City way too good. Hopefully they ease up.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:44 - Feb 5 with 2856 viewsjojaca

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:42 - Feb 5 by skippyjack

3 errors from 3 players inside the box against Man City and David Silva..

Just can't get away with it.

Giving them for too much respect, cut the hoofball to Llorente out. Lets start playing!

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:45 - Feb 5 with 2840 viewsperchrockjack

Just shocking we be not binned Naughton.

No excuse for him being still with us

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:45 - Feb 5 with 2827 viewsTheResurrection

Well done Tommy Carroll

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:45 - Feb 5 with 2792 viewsmax936

Fernandez was poor with his tackle on Silva for the goal.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:46 - Feb 5 with 2775 viewsblueytheblue

Problem for me is you're playing too deep, allowing them to get the ball moving and get payers forward. 90 minutes of pressing in their half, make the defenders / keepers make the inevitable mistakes that they make, force them to play direct.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:47 - Feb 5 with 2686 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

A midfield that got pummelled by Southampton was always going to struggle against these.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:47 - Feb 5 with 2683 viewsunion_jack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:44 - Feb 5 by jojaca

Giving them for too much respect, cut the hoofball to Llorente out. Lets start playing!

It's trying to play that's got us into problems.

Playing out of defence isn't a good idea today.

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:48 - Feb 5 with 2677 views34dfgdf54

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:46 - Feb 5 by blueytheblue

Problem for me is you're playing too deep, allowing them to get the ball moving and get payers forward. 90 minutes of pressing in their half, make the defenders / keepers make the inevitable mistakes that they make, force them to play direct.

Letting Yaya and Silva get their heads up and do what they please. Recipe for disaster.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:48 - Feb 5 with 2670 viewsPozuelosSideys

Naughton is a joker. He needs some Neil Taylor treatment

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024