Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 12:30 - Feb 2 with 46511 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 12:36]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:19 - Feb 3 with 4534 viewslifelong

They've won as many games as we've lost, they've lost one game less than we've won, they've scored 5 goals less than we've conceded, they've conceded 5 goals more than we've scored......it could be a draw.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:27 - Feb 3 with 4517 viewsOldjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/i-look-think-wow-manch

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:36 - Feb 3 with 4502 viewsskippyjack

Paul Clement knows his stuff.. playing with the awareness poles.. no matter what.. our players eyes will be preoccupied.. It's a simple technique to improve positional awareness of players.. and choose the correct option to pass.

It's only going to improve team organisation in the long run.. and when our players are showing the correct structured discipline.. they'll move on to fundamental basics of attacking moves.. and due to our limited playing squad.. I think Narsingh and Ayew will be fundamental in catching teams in a lapse of concentration and punish them..

We've got to be slick about it.. but we've still got a long way to go.. before implementing it all.. and maybe we'll actually survive.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:38 - Feb 3 with 4499 viewsunion_jack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:07 - Feb 3 by Landore_Jack

“I am trying to find ways we can attack them and I can’t find it,” he told mancity.com. “I saw the game against Liverpool and this morning I started watching the game against Southampton. I am trying to find ways we can attack them and I can’t find it!

“It’s so complicated. When I see their games, I immediately see his [Paul Clement’s] hands on the team. They are so well organised.”

Where did this quote from Dwight come from?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:48 - Feb 3 with 4480 viewsbonymine

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:19 - Feb 3 by lifelong

They've won as many games as we've lost, they've lost one game less than we've won, they've scored 5 goals less than we've conceded, they've conceded 5 goals more than we've scored......it could be a draw.

I like your logic there lifey 😂 Hope you're right mate 👍

1-1

Aguero - Llorente

Happy Days 😂😂

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:56 - Feb 3 with 4474 viewsLandore_Jack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:38 - Feb 3 by union_jack

Where did this quote from Dwight come from?

https://www.premierleague.com/news/322577

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/manchester-city-s-pep-guardiola-i-can-82

#backtojack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:51 - Feb 3 with 4344 viewskarnataka

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:54 - Feb 3 by union_jack

It most definitely will not be 0-0.

I've said it now so it could very well be!

I'd be delighted with a 0-0 even if it is boring to watch.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:54 - Feb 3 with 4341 viewsunion_jack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:51 - Feb 3 by karnataka

BYHO

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 03:52 - Feb 4 with 4204 viewsphact0rri

Glowing praise from pep going into the match. Time stamp isn't working. he mentions us around 2:48
[Post edited 4 Feb 2017 3:54]

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:19 - Feb 4 with 4109 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:51 - Feb 3 by karnataka

Same here. Damage limitation on goal difference is important as well as we may need it if we are going to reduce the gap between us and our rivals.
The encouraging thing for me is the complacent attitude of the press and their supporters. Pep is making some nice noises but even that sounds a bit patronising.
A 0 -0 might be possible or even a surprise win. There is no doubt we are much more organised at the moment.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:24 - Feb 4 with 4059 viewsowainglyndwr

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:19 - Feb 4 by Private_Partz

Same here. Damage limitation on goal difference is important as well as we may need it if we are going to reduce the gap between us and our rivals.
The encouraging thing for me is the complacent attitude of the press and their supporters. Pep is making some nice noises but even that sounds a bit patronising.
A 0 -0 might be possible or even a surprise win. There is no doubt we are much more organised at the moment.

Now that P C has is teeth into us, he won't leave us just roll over.
Great feeling again uncertainty of we could sneak something.
A month ago we took it for granted that we would get stuffed
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:01 - Feb 4 with 3986 viewstomdickharry

This is one of those games that is written off as a certain home win but as we showed at Liverpool and Hull did at Man Utd the big clubs can drop points at home when least expected. If we can get a point that will be a good result.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:59 - Feb 4 with 3698 viewsKingBony

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:01 - Feb 4 by tomdickharry

This is one of those games that is written off as a certain home win but as we showed at Liverpool and Hull did at Man Utd the big clubs can drop points at home when least expected. If we can get a point that will be a good result.

Just be chuffed with keeping it tight and trying to get something from the game 👍🙃

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:52 - Feb 4 with 3537 viewsFireboy

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:27 - Feb 3 by Oldjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/i-look-think-wow-manch

Blowing smoke up our @rses eh

You watch them batter us now
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:26 - Feb 4 with 3480 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:59 - Feb 4 by KingBony

Just be chuffed with keeping it tight and trying to get something from the game 👍🙃

We'll need lady luck to be smiling on us, the ref and linesmen not to be big club biased and Fabianski to be in superb form.

All of the above and we can get 3 points, a combination of 2 of the above and we'll get 1 point.

None of the above and we'll get slaughtered.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:04 - Feb 4 with 3519 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Stones sent off after 15 min

2-1

Swans

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:55 - Feb 5 with 3249 viewsSTID2017

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:37 - Feb 2 by Oldjack

Anythings possible 1-2

1-2 is my prediction as well.
We continue to move away from the relegation zone, Leicester get an absolute pasting against United, then next week we beat Leicester to pull ourselves further away
Believe
STID

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 09:16 - Feb 5 with 3227 viewsLoyal

They have a divine right ffs people listen !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 09:34 - Feb 5 with 3202 viewsraynor94

City of a month ago we might have had a chance, this game couldn't have come at a worse time for us, they were on fire the other night, just hope we put up a credible performance

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 09:37 - Feb 5 with 3198 viewsSTID2017

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 09:34 - Feb 5 by raynor94

City of a month ago we might have had a chance, this game couldn't have come at a worse time for us, they were on fire the other night, just hope we put up a credible performance

I have a feeling we'll win 2-1.
However (beep beep) if we get hammered, most important thing is to bounce back like WHU did yesterday

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 09:45 - Feb 5 with 3182 viewsHeadmaster

Doubt we'll get anything today, but I hope we thrash Leicester 4-0 next sunday as revenge for the hammerings they've given us.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 09:48 - Feb 5 with 3178 viewspencoedjack

Not confident on this one gentleman

3-1 loss

Obviously hope I am wrong
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 10:02 - Feb 5 with 3160 viewsnantywatcher

I do not understand all these positive predictions on here from people who were telling us 2/3 weeks ago that every player in our squad from Fab to Soggy was shit. Very confusing.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 10:42 - Feb 5 with 3081 viewsJokeren1943

With City's new overrated manager I actually think we have a good chance getting a good result today.

1-2.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 11:16 - Feb 5 with 3026 views34dfgdf54

Need them to have a bad day, and we need to be on point for 90 minutes.

Can't see anything here to be honest, just hope we give it a good go. Man City 3 - Swans 1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024