Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread 18:29 - Mar 28 with 29136 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Apr 2017 6:15]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:50 - Apr 2 with 2437 viewsAl_Bundy

GET A FERKING STRIKER ON !!!!!!

Someone who can get on the end of these through balls !
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:52 - Apr 2 with 2391 viewsRevJames

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:48 - Apr 2 by swan65split

we desperatley need to go to plan C as the players have forgotten plan B

its getting worse;

What exactly were plan A and B?
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:53 - Apr 2 with 2382 viewsswan65split

Not going to score today!!
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:54 - Apr 2 with 2358 viewsswan65split

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:52 - Apr 2 by RevJames

What exactly were plan A and B?

Not to use plan C
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:56 - Apr 2 with 2316 viewsSmellyplumz

Why hasn't Clement changed it. Also this ref is a f ucking c unt

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:56 - Apr 2 with 2326 viewsdailew

Plan zzzzzzzzzzzzz at the mo.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:57 - Apr 2 with 2306 viewsthe_gasman

Happy birthday jackanapes!!!

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:57 - Apr 2 with 2304 viewsswan65split

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:56 - Apr 2 by Smellyplumz

Why hasn't Clement changed it. Also this ref is a f ucking c unt

All the refs are.....
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:58 - Apr 2 with 2270 viewsSmellyplumz

If we are serious about staying up then we need to be winning games like this.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:59 - Apr 2 with 2257 viewsswan65split

Fetch on the sockless one!
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:59 - Apr 2 with 2253 viewsAl_Bundy

What is Clement actually expecting to happen here when your striker is mopping up at RB ?????
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:01 - Apr 2 with 2223 viewsRevJames

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:58 - Apr 2 by Smellyplumz

If we are serious about staying up then we need to be winning games like this.

I think it just demonstrates that we just don't have enough, if any tools in the box to do the job
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:04 - Apr 2 with 2177 viewsAl_Bundy

Why is Baston at the club at all if he can't even get on the pitch in a game like this ???
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:04 - Apr 2 with 2175 viewsswan65split

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:01 - Apr 2 by RevJames

I think it just demonstrates that we just don't have enough, if any tools in the box to do the job

points to ouer 15 mill striker we wont use as a total waste of money! whose idea was he?
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:05 - Apr 2 with 2155 viewsyescomeon

Where the feck are the subs? Clement worries me tactically, especially in adaptability. Came up with a great system to suit the players when he arrived but it's like he's sat back and admired it since. Tried to played the exact same way with key personel missing.

Upthecity!

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:09 - Apr 2 with 2077 viewsFireboy

I just can't watch anymore

It's doing my swede in
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:11 - Apr 2 with 2037 viewsswan65split

PC has sat down.....thats it!
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:12 - Apr 2 with 2009 viewsSmellyplumz

The fact we've not made a sub tells you the quality on the bench.

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:21 - Apr 2 with 1853 viewsAl_Bundy

Shocking management in a game like this !!!!!!!!!!! Boro are quite frankly shite but have won every challenge at the back yet we played with no outlet up front and not even try Baston or McB as a 10 min game changer !!!
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:24 - Apr 2 with 1784 viewsdailew

Not impressed with no changes. Needed McBurnie on.

Need to beat Spuds now.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:24 - Apr 2 with 1777 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:12 - Apr 2 by Smellyplumz

The fact we've not made a sub tells you the quality on the bench.

If only we'd had £15m to spend on a striker. Oh, hang on...
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:24 - Apr 2 with 1769 viewsJackanapes

Fking horseshyt. Home team be fkd.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:25 - Apr 2 with 1739 viewsRancid

23 shots on goal

17 on target

6 off target

Goals - 0

Shows the lack of quality without Llorente or a decent striker.
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:25 - Apr 2 with 1738 viewsCambJack

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:21 - Apr 2 by Al_Bundy

Shocking management in a game like this !!!!!!!!!!! Boro are quite frankly shite but have won every challenge at the back yet we played with no outlet up front and not even try Baston or McB as a 10 min game changer !!!

Are either of them any better than ayew?substitutes for substitutes sake doesn't win games, as someone else said - it's just a reflection of the quality (or lack of) on the bench
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:26 - Apr 2 with 1694 viewsNogginthenog

Nailed on penalty not given from siggys free kick mind. And Gestede could have won it at the death.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024