Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread 18:29 - Mar 28 with 29589 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Apr 2017 6:15]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:27 - Apr 2 with 2239 viewsJack_Kass

Havent proven that we're better than any of the teams around the relegation zone, can have no complaints if we end up there in the next 8 games.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:27 - Apr 2 with 2240 viewsFireboy

Fvcking hell we are making it hard
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:27 - Apr 2 with 2225 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:25 - Apr 2 by CambJack

Are either of them any better than ayew?substitutes for substitutes sake doesn't win games, as someone else said - it's just a reflection of the quality (or lack of) on the bench

Ayew couldn't be arsed to get back onside. Fück off.
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:27 - Apr 2 with 2224 viewsStarsky

Not good enough in thought or deed. If we go down at least I won't feel hard done by.

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:28 - Apr 2 with 2217 viewsJackanapes

Played the same shyt tactics as the last two games. What the fk is he doing.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:28 - Apr 2 with 2217 viewsNogginthenog

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:50 - Apr 2 by Al_Bundy

GET A FERKING STRIKER ON !!!!!!

Someone who can get on the end of these through balls !

This.
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:28 - Apr 2 with 2171 viewsperchrockjack

Just a shame so much good money has been wasted.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:29 - Apr 2 with 2160 viewstrampie

No Swans penalty awarded right at the end for handball direct from a Siggy freekick, might well have been a goal if it had not been handball.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2017 15:30]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:30 - Apr 2 with 2129 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:25 - Apr 2 by CambJack

Are either of them any better than ayew?substitutes for substitutes sake doesn't win games, as someone else said - it's just a reflection of the quality (or lack of) on the bench

I agree Al Bundy.
Have never heard of "fresh legs" and one thing the Ollie has got that Ayew hasn't is height.
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:30 - Apr 2 with 2116 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:28 - Apr 2 by Jackanapes

Played the same shyt tactics as the last two games. What the fk is he doing.

He's been found out.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:31 - Apr 2 with 2095 viewsAngelRangelQS

Absolute f*cking shit from manager to players.

We didn't even look like we wanted to win that
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:32 - Apr 2 with 2053 viewsNirvana

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:26 - Apr 2 by Nogginthenog

Nailed on penalty not given from siggys free kick mind. And Gestede could have won it at the death.

It was as blatant as could be. He straight up flying karate chopped the ball. Unreal that wasn't seen by someone. Yet another game the majority of the decisions quite objectively seem to go against us.

Gestede is a freaking clown. Championship level tops. Wonderful cross from Negredo though.

Badly needed a win and it should have been. I do not agree with the conservative gameplan. We were also very unlucky one of our efforts didn't go in. We only needed one goal and couldn't get it but Boro are very good at stifling attack and they were successful.

Still disappointing.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2017 15:42]
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:33 - Apr 2 with 2028 viewsjojaca

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:28 - Apr 2 by perchrockjack

Just a shame so much good money has been wasted.

Honeymoon period over for Clement, last three games have been dire.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:37 - Apr 2 with 1937 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:31 - Apr 2 by AngelRangelQS

Absolute f*cking shit from manager to players.

We didn't even look like we wanted to win that

My thoughts exactly which is why on this thread I said there's no fight in the team and was told it was my fault.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:44 - Apr 2 with 1873 viewsdobjack2

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:52 - Apr 2 by RevJames

What exactly were plan A and B?

Plan A today appeared to be get crosses in the box and ignore the fact that Llorente wasn't playing

Plan B was hope to score from a set piece.
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:48 - Apr 2 with 1831 viewsNirvana

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:44 - Apr 2 by dobjack2

Plan A today appeared to be get crosses in the box and ignore the fact that Llorente wasn't playing

Plan B was hope to score from a set piece.

This seems to be the case.
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:05 - Apr 2 with 1696 viewsAnotherJohn

Just home. Disappointed is an understatement. We seem to be heading for relegation with barely a whimper. Clearly Clement doesn't rate what he had on the bench.
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:07 - Apr 2 with 1686 viewsAl_Bundy

Well.. quite obvious to most Ayew wasn't going to score so why not bring on a striker for 15 mins????
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:15 - Apr 2 with 1628 viewsangryjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:07 - Apr 2 by Al_Bundy

Well.. quite obvious to most Ayew wasn't going to score so why not bring on a striker for 15 mins????

Clement should be going for the throat with two wingers and gylfi
in the hole
Clement doing my but in
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:34 - Apr 2 with 1548 viewsRevJames

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:07 - Apr 2 by Al_Bundy

Quite literally £1m a minute then....
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:36 - Apr 2 with 1530 viewsJack_Kass

So what's the best result out of Hull v Boro on wednesday?

Presuming we lose to Spurs

A point/win will take Hull above us

A Boro win will put the 19th placed team 2 points away.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2017 16:36]

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:38 - Apr 2 with 1527 viewsClinton

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:30 - Apr 2 by Smellyplumz

He's been found out.

100% agree 'Plumz.
Really didnt enjoy my afternoon at the Liberty.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:47 - Apr 2 with 1478 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:38 - Apr 2 by Clinton

100% agree 'Plumz.
Really didnt enjoy my afternoon at the Liberty.

Made me feel sick.

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:49 - Apr 2 with 1475 viewsPozuelosSideys

People aint gonna like this, but its huge that Gestede missed that at the end and we didnt lose the game. He scores there and we were gone.

Still somehow outside the drop positions.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

N/A. on 16:53 - Apr 2 with 1451 viewsHuw57

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:36 - Apr 2 by Jack_Kass

So what's the best result out of Hull v Boro on wednesday?

Presuming we lose to Spurs

A point/win will take Hull above us

A Boro win will put the 19th placed team 2 points away.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2017 16:36]

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:10]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024